POND's Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam uploaded by maryoma e.POND's Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam uploaded by Amira F.POND's Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY POND'S

Pond's Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam deeply cleanses pores and removes impurities that causes skin dullness for fresh, soft skin with a radiant glow.

How It Works:

Increase your skin’s radiance in 7 days with a formula that brightens and clears up your complexion. Created with GenActiv™ technology, this breakthrough formula reaches deep into your skin to regulate and adapt to the DNA that produces melanin the first ever skin-lightening cream that adapts to your skin!

How To:

• Gently massage onto wet skin in a circular motion.
  • Rinse.
  • Avoid direct contact with eyes.

Special Ingredients: GenActiv™ Formula

Two potent ingredients: Niacinamide and 12HSA adapts to your skin while regulating melanin production.

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Lauric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Buy on Amazon
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
I recently purchased this and its amazing! I only bought this in the Philippines when I had my vacation. It’s very gentle to the skin and it’s so effective! I love how it really does what it says. I will buy again! and I recommend this to a friend:)
ellah j.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
My favorite facial foam. I barely use bar soap for my face.I have dry to normal typr of skin and this product never fail me to achieve a healthy and clear looking face =)
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
This face wash definitely made my skin feel softer. After one wash I noticed my skin looked visibly brighter. A little also goes a long way and it lathers so smoothly .I plan on purchasing this again!
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
It's so bad. I used this and it made me break out. I threw it out. Didn't bother giving it to someone else. I probably just had a bad reaction to this specific product.
Melissa S.
Raleigh, NC
Nice after feeling! I honestly have always loved Ponds brand products as you don't have to use but a little bit of quantity but it goes a long way! Great scents but not too strong! Gives you smooth skin!
Dellz B.
Carson, CA
I used to live this face cleanser when I was in middle school and high school. Now, it makes my skin waaay too dry. It made my skin flawless while it did work.
Chloe H.
Colombus
This helped not only to clear up my face but it also helped to clear up some past spots on my face as well. I like the way I feel when I use it.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Shakira S.
Union, NJ
Decent product. Leaves skin feeling softer and moisturized. Would recommend this product to a friend and or family.
Itzarely G.
Laredo
Leaves skin fresh luminous very clear and very smooth too. You should try it very convinieant. And inexpensive.
zhan l.