POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++ uploaded by (بلوقر •.

BY POND'S

Pond’s Flawless White Day Cream fades blemishes with its revolutionary GenActive Formula, which is proven to adapt to your skin. Continuous use results in even-toned flawless, radiant skin that glows

How It Works:

Increase your skin’s radiance in 7 days with a formula that brightens and clears up your complexion. Created with GenActiv™ technology, this breakthrough formula reaches deep into your skin to regulate and adapt to the DNA that produces melanin– the first ever skin-lightening cream that adapts to your skin!

How To:

• In the morning, apply all over cleansed face & neck.
  • Spread in an upward motion.
  • For best results, use daily with Pond's Flawless White Facial Foam, Serum, BB+ Cream, and Night Cream.

Special Ingredient:

• GenActiv™ Formula
  • Two potent ingredients: Niacinamide and 12HSA adapts to your skin while regulating melanin production.

Water, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Laureth-23, Niacinamide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Cetearyll Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Hydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pyridoxine, BHT.

POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++
  • "totally in love with this product. it does what promises. this cream gives my skin a luminous finish that lasts all day underneath my makeup. i bought it on my local drugstore i few months ago and i would definitely buy it again and recommend it for dry skin." in 3 reviews
Emy R.
I have an uneven skin tone so I bought this product to give me an even tone and lighten my skin and I was really surprised by the results, day after day my skin was moisturised and looked fair and luminous, Too bad I couldn't find it anymore where I live.
Andrea Z.
Caracas
I really like Pond's daily creams and this one is not an exception. I feel like my skin absorbs this product so good and it feels fresh, also, it protects my skin because of the sun screen.
ACTUALLY THIS PRODUCT IS REALLY CHEAP AND WITH JUST A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY YOU CAN GET AN EXCELLENT RESULT IN YOUR SKIN SO I RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR SKIN.
Astrid R.
So, I've been using ponds since I was a teenager and I love this brand, it has never disappointed me. I tried this and I feel in love. It worth the money
Vanessa S.
Panama
Muy buena crema hidratante que ayuda de forma notable a desaparecer las manchas oscuras , aporta a la piel una limpieza que blanquea esas zonas oscuras.
Alma G.
Esta cosa es un poco cara pero valió cada esfuerzo para comprarla me ayudo a.tener mi rostro parejo y terso y blanco es lo maximo
Sandy T.
bolivia
es muy buena y agradable .. mantiene la piel humectada .... y la aclara cada dia mas ... hace perder manchitas
Annie G.
Puebla
Smell too good! Is soft and kind with the skin! But don't have the necessary hydration that my skin needs!