POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++ uploaded by (بلوقر •.

BY POND'S

Pond’s Flawless White Day Cream fades blemishes with its revolutionary GenActive Formula, which is proven to adapt to your skin. Continuous use results in even-toned flawless, radiant skin that glows

How It Works:

Increase your skin’s radiance in 7 days with a formula that brightens and clears up your complexion. Created with GenActiv™ technology, this breakthrough formula reaches deep into your skin to regulate and adapt to the DNA that produces melanin– the first ever skin-lightening cream that adapts to your skin!

How To:

• In the morning, apply all over cleansed face & neck.
  • Spread in an upward motion.
  • For best results, use daily with Pond's Flawless White Facial Foam, Serum, BB+ Cream, and Night Cream.

Special Ingredient:

• GenActiv™ Formula
  • Two potent ingredients: Niacinamide and 12HSA adapts to your skin while regulating melanin production.

Water, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Laureth-23, Niacinamide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Cetearyll Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Hydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pyridoxine, BHT.

POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++
  • "totally in love with this product. it does what promises. this cream gives my skin a luminous finish that lasts all day underneath my makeup. i bought it on my local drugstore i few months ago and i would definitely buy it again and recommend it for dry skin." in 3 reviews
Prisila F.
Cullman, AL
This day cream leaves your skin feeling flawless. So gentle on the skin. Absolutely recommend this product.
Tatyana W.
colorado springs
I use this as a facial cleanser and makeup remover and it works amazing my skin always feel moisturized
Alyssa W.
Love it! Love it! Love it! Reasonable price for how long it lasted. Very happy with it
Su-aad M.
Cape Town
I use this product everyday on my face , it is amazing . I am a repeater since I was 14 , I love this product it is amazing . Very pretty packaging and very easy to use. I bought it at Clicks everytime I buy.They could do something so that I don't have to wear sunblock with it .
Harsh K.
This Product Is A Great Product From Ponds. I would Really Like To Appreciate It But The Cream Makes The Skin Very Dry At Times And Also Stuck Some Additional Dirt Present In Atmosphere.
(بلوقر •.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I love change my eyes cream from while to while ☺️♥️
This is new cream for eyes from @pondsarabia 🌸♥️
for under eyes area give the area moisting , soft , fresh and make you feel cool 👌🏼 I use it twice a week morning, in the evening and before the makeup its amazing 👌🏼❤️
Its correcting the area , 🤙🏼
I don't remember how it costed me but its not expensive 👌🏼
Tag people will this product fit them 💕
Laura R.
Miami Florida , FL
I started using this product when I started taking care of my skin around 3 years ago, i love it, leave the skin super soft and smells good, is also affortable and very easy to find around in the market, deffinitely will recommend this to anyone, especially starting to take care of there skin this is a good start product.
Anaisa R.
Is a good product and recommended for any type of skin, I would continue to buy it, the price is not so accessible but it is worth using the product The product has very good presentation My expectations were high because the brand ponds for me has always been to my liking
Virginia M.
Doral, FL
yogita s.
Dubai
It's cakie after it dries out I mean once u apply it it dries out and den it's cakie 🤷
I thought it LL work like sum whitening cream it does but u can see the cream on ur skin 🙎
It does not blend in the skin🙅
I used it for my feet tough😜
It's good for my feet😎