POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++ uploaded by MishalMughal M.POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++ uploaded by pink g.POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++ uploaded by (بلوقر •.

BY POND'S

Pond’s Flawless White Day Cream fades blemishes with its revolutionary GenActive Formula, which is proven to adapt to your skin. Continuous use results in even-toned flawless, radiant skin that glows

How It Works:

Increase your skin’s radiance in 7 days with a formula that brightens and clears up your complexion. Created with GenActiv™ technology, this breakthrough formula reaches deep into your skin to regulate and adapt to the DNA that produces melanin– the first ever skin-lightening cream that adapts to your skin!

How To:

• In the morning, apply all over cleansed face & neck.
  • Spread in an upward motion.
  • For best results, use daily with Pond's Flawless White Facial Foam, Serum, BB+ Cream, and Night Cream.

Special Ingredient:

• GenActiv™ Formula
  • Two potent ingredients: Niacinamide and 12HSA adapts to your skin while regulating melanin production.

Water, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Laureth-23, Niacinamide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Cetearyll Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Hydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pyridoxine, BHT.

POND's Flawless White Day Cream SPF 18 P++
  • "totally in love with this product. it does what promises. this cream gives my skin a luminous finish that lasts all day underneath my makeup. i bought it on my local drugstore i few months ago and i would definitely buy it again and recommend it for dry skin." in 3 reviews
Theresa U.
This winter, my skin has been acting UP! I have never suffered from dry skin, so when I started to, I was freaking out! My skin is normally oily, so I didn’t know how to take care of dry skin! I also traveled out of state, so I knew that had something to do with my skin acting up as well. So, I saw this in the travel section at Walmart & let me tell you! It helped SO much with my dry skin!! I was nervous it would make me extra oily but it didnt! Highly recommend this! You can get a good jar size for about $10 or less!
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I love this day cream. I ask for it in my stocking every christmas. It is a bit pricey but well worth the value. It is so gentle and soothing on my skin. I love putting it on to relax at night after work. I highly recommend it to everyone as my number one go to!
brittany j.
I love the cooling sensation this product gave my face. My face felt so clean and refreshed. I have extra sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me so that made me happy.
member-5d7cd6f82
I get these every time I'm at Walmart to stalk up they are okay but it's something that works for me as nothing else does so I get them I would recommend to someone with a sensitive skin I love them for that part
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
As a person with oily skin, I hate the feeling of moisturizer, but this product seems to sink right in. It smells amazingly fragrant and makes my skin look plump yet tight when I wake up. I was surprised since I never heard of this line before. This is definitely my HG moisturizer.
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
I like this product. I don't really think I use it for what's it's made for. I use it to take off my makeup and it works wonders there. Iv used like more than 5 jars of this product. It's creamy and doesn't have a strong smell
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I tried these at one of my relatives houses. Love the way it made my skin feel soft and clean and sparkly kind of. Made me feel fresh and alive
Laura w.
no idea never tried this but it made me pick one and make a review on it so here is a review. If you find it to work let me know
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
I love all the ponds products I've tried especially the dry skin cream but tho has def became a ne favorite for me!!
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
Great product left my face feeling soft and clean the smell is ok not too bad will keep buying this to keep in my bag