POND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S
POND’S® Crema S is specifically designed for dry to very dry skin, this POND’S moisturizer nourishes for up to 24 hours with a blend of natural botanical extracts and nutrients, resulting in soft, healthy-looking skin.
Benefits: This cream is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.
- Apple Extract: Known to provide skin with nutrients.
- Seaweed Extract: Known for its moisturizing abilities.
Water/Agua, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Ceresin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Fragrance/Fragancia, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extractsee more...
Top Questions See all 222 Q&A
- "Being black with dry skin is so awful. After going to the #NTGDerm Twitter party from Influenster, I learned that moisturizers really help with dry and flaky skin. My forehead and nose peel frequently (Eeks I know!) and I also have dry patches on my cheeks and around my mouth. I also get them at times on my arms so I'm pretty sure its like mild eczema. Luckily, I decided to try the sample size of this Pond's crème at Wal-Mart. LOVED IT! I use it everyday and my skin looks and feels amazing! Plus, no more chaffed skin!" in 638 reviews
- "My friend showed this to me. I thought that it would be too "old lady" for me but i really liked it and over all did a really good job moisturizing my skin " in 442 reviews
- "My go-to moisturizer during the winter months. My skin is quite sensitive and I've been on the search for the best moisturizer since they discontinued the Dove one I loved. This one is amazing. I tend to have very, very dry skin during the winter and this formula is the perfect thickness. It settles nicely and doesn't leave you feeling oily. Remember: you must not have oily skin to begin with for this to work to its full potential. Great product. I always repurchase." in 165 reviews
- "it leave's your face feeling soft and hydrated but i feel its a bit greasy and also a little goes a long way ive had it for about a year now. " in 2 reviews
- "I definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
I was deeply worried it would cause my whole face to break out, but I was willing to give it a shot since I had always heard Ponds was a great brand, espeically by women in their 30s and 40s. I'm only 21, so I figured I could listen to what they were saying. So I bought it.
I've been using it for about two weeks. I have combo acne prone skin. My forehead and nose are usually quite dry and flaky where as my chin, jawline, and t-zone are oily and get the most acne.
This has made my forehead and cheeks feel very very soft; and I don't have to use much of it. The 1.8oz thing of it I got isn't even halfway gone in two weeks. The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I use it on my chin and jawline, I do break out a bit. So, I only use it on my forehead, cheeks and corners of my nose.
I got mine for $1.00 in the Walmart travel size section! I will definitely be buying the bigger size when this runs out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos