BY POND'S #47 in Facial Moisturizers

POND’S® Crema S is specifically designed for dry to very dry skin, this POND’S moisturizer nourishes for up to 24 hours with a blend of natural botanical extracts and nutrients, resulting in soft, healthy-looking skin.

Benefits: This cream is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.

Special Ingredient:

• Apple Extract: Known to provide skin with nutrients.
  • Seaweed Extract: Known for its moisturizing abilities.

Ingredient:

Water/Agua, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Ceresin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Fragrance/Fragancia, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract

• Haven't seen many reviews for this that it can cause blemishes? I...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to their dry skin cream?1 Answers
  • Ponds cold cream is really good for removeing makeup but is it hy...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Being black with dry skin is so awful. After going to the #NTGDerm Twitter party from Influenster, I learned that moisturizers really help with dry and flaky skin. My forehead and nose peel frequently (Eeks I know!) and I also have dry patches on my cheeks and around my mouth. I also get them at times on my arms so I'm pretty sure its like mild eczema. Luckily, I decided to try the sample size of this Pond's crème at Wal-Mart. LOVED IT! I use it everyday and my skin looks and feels amazing! Plus, no more chaffed skin!" in 638 reviews
  • "My friend showed this to me. I thought that it would be too "old lady" for me but i really liked it and over all did a really good job moisturizing my skin " in 442 reviews
  • "My go-to moisturizer during the winter months. My skin is quite sensitive and I've been on the search for the best moisturizer since they discontinued the Dove one I loved. This one is amazing. I tend to have very, very dry skin during the winter and this formula is the perfect thickness. It settles nicely and doesn't leave you feeling oily. Remember: you must not have oily skin to begin with for this to work to its full potential. Great product. I always repurchase." in 165 reviews
  • "it leave's your face feeling soft and hydrated but i feel its a bit greasy and also a little goes a long way ive had it for about a year now. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and get super dry patches on my nose and under my eyes." in 1 review
Deirdre C.
I bought a 1.8oz little container of this at Meijer for about a $1.25 when I was using and running out of a more expensive moisturizing I use at night to deeply moisturize, and said moisturizer is no longer being sold and is only available on ebay sold in crazy bulk prices.

I was deeply worried it would cause my whole face to break out, but I was willing to give it a shot since I had always heard Ponds was a great brand, espeically by women in their 30s and 40s. I'm only 21, so I figured I could listen to what they were saying. So I bought it.

I've been using it for about two weeks. I have combo acne prone skin. My forehead and nose are usually quite dry and flaky where as my chin, jawline, and t-zone are oily and get the most acne.

This has made my forehead and cheeks feel very very soft; and I don't have to use much of it. The 1.8oz thing of it I got isn't even halfway gone in two weeks. The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I use it on my chin and jawline, I do break out a bit. So, I only use it on my forehead, cheeks and corners of my nose.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I LOVE this moisturizer! My face gets really dry in the winter, and a little bit of this fixed me right up! My skin is always so soft, and it smells good too! I bought the small travel size for my purse, and it takes up little to no room.
I got mine for $1.00 in the Walmart travel size section! I will definitely be buying the bigger size when this runs out.
Odalis D.
East Brunswick
My face is also tricky to find a good cream that would actually suit me, I love the travel size since it’s cheap and I actually get all out of it, it helps me measure how much amount is best for me and i can spread nicely with my fingers, love how it doesn’t live my face greasy as other product; and I feel a soft face all day!
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This formula was too greasy for me and I didn’t like it. I have dry skin and it made my face feel oily. It also made me look shiny which I don’t like. I noticed after a few days of using it, it started to make me break out. I discontinued using it and wouldn’t recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or anyone prone to breakouts. The price is decent and you could find it at most drug stores but I’d rather spend a little more for a better quality product.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Very rich and creamy. Pleasent smell to it. Very moisterizing and makes my skin feel smooth in the mornings. I apply this before bed and keepa mu skin hydrated during rhe night. I change up and use a differenr1 moisturizer only because it does stop working if over use. I recommend this. Also very affordable.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
This is an updated review. I originally purchased this product in the summer after over masking and drying out my face, but it was too much - i could only use it overnight and even then it never completely penetrated my skin. True to the label, this is for dry to very dry skin, which my skin certainly is now between outdoor cold and indoor heat, so my face love love LOVES this product. Its non comedegenic which is a must for my black head prone skin, very moisturizing (my winter flakiness is non existent as long as i use this), silky feeling, and penetrates quickly (if your skin really is dry). I just repurchased this the other day because its EXTREMELY inexpensive, sold at the dollar general, and very effective - but would truly only recommend for dry skin, not in-between or combo.
Jasmine J.
Fort Bragg, NC
Usually I stray away from super thick lotions because I tend to breakout easier but this cream has done the total opposite! It’s thick but goes on really smooth and my face doesn’t feel super oily after using it. My face feels moisturized throughout the entire day ! Probably my favorite face cream. I used a little bit everyday and it’s lasted me a good 4 months.
August G.
Bakersfield , CA
A friend recommended Ponds to me for the first time. It's very affordable. The tub is pretty big and cost less than ten dollars. It's a very hydrating cream/moisturizer. Does feel a tad thick when you first put it on [product:pond's-crema-s-facial-cream]
Daria K.
Such cute packaging and such a great product that smells refreshing while moisturizes my face so so well. A little pricey because there are knockoff brands, like equate, that do the job just as well, but this product deserves 6 stars for the wonders it's done to my dry face in the winter when nothing else could help it
Kimberly I.
Purdin
All I can say is WOW.  I bought a travel size for $1.50 and fell in love.  It hydrates without being oily.  It is great for my sensitive skin.  I will be using this product for a long time to come as it is amazing.  Very satisfied and the price is right.  All I can say again is WOW
Imani R.
Does this help with extremely dry skin?
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , PA
I usually use this moisturizer every morning but I need something to moisturize my face more. Any suggestions? I'm allergic to vitamin C and it's very hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't have that.
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm in need of a new moisturizer to help with my dry flaky skin, and I was wondering if anyone has tried this product and does it help? Also has it irritated anyone's skin? I have used multiple before that burn and turn my face red, is this easy on the skin? Help
Alicia R.
My face is always dry after i take a shower. Is this the best for everyday use?
Maria V.
Does it have a strong scent?