POND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S
POND’S® Crema S is specifically designed for dry to very dry skin, this POND’S moisturizer nourishes for up to 24 hours with a blend of natural botanical extracts and nutrients, resulting in soft, healthy-looking skin.
Benefits: This cream is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.
- Apple Extract: Known to provide skin with nutrients.
- Seaweed Extract: Known for its moisturizing abilities.
Water/Agua, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Ceresin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Fragrance/Fragancia, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extractsee more...
Top Questions See all 81 Q&A
- "it leave's your face feeling soft and hydrated but i feel its a bit greasy and also a little goes a long way ive had it for about a year now. " in 2 reviews
- "I definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
- "This keeps my face moisturized and hydrated and it lasts all day ." in 1 review
- "I wish it tackled my dry spots a little bit more but it isn't a heavy duty moisturizer." in 1 review
- "I have very dry skin and get super dry patches on my nose and under my eyes." in 1 review
I was deeply worried it would cause my whole face to break out, but I was willing to give it a shot since I had always heard Ponds was a great brand, espeically by women in their 30s and 40s. I'm only 21, so I figured I could listen to what they were saying. So I bought it.
I've been using it for about two weeks. I have combo acne prone skin. My forehead and nose are usually quite dry and flaky where as my chin, jawline, and t-zone are oily and get the most acne.
This has made my forehead and cheeks feel very very soft; and I don't have to use much of it. The 1.8oz thing of it I got isn't even halfway gone in two weeks. The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I use it on my chin and jawline, I do break out a bit. So, I only use it on my forehead, cheeks and corners of my nose.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos