Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does theses wipes leave a film or leave face feeling sticky?

Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
It deos leave a weird film on your face. I love them anyways tho. They take off my makeup perfectly. I just wash my face afterwards and its not a problem. They smell good and don't burn your eyes. A great product.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
Definitely didn't feel like it left a skin residue at all. My skin did feel "clean", but at the same time my sensitive skin reacted to it.
Joan R.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
I use these wipes to clean my face after the gym and before tanning, I never feel a sticky feeling or film. Just clean, soft skin.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I have not experinced a leftover resdue c:
Petaluma, CA
This does leave a residue
Petaluma, CA
This does leave a residue
Kira B.
Kira B.
5 years ago
It leaves a stinky feeling and doesn't really take off all my foundation.