2 colors available

BY POND'S

Pond's® with Citrus & Cucumber Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes.

Cleans and exfoliates your skin while invigorating the senses.

30 towelettes.

(6" x 7.3"/15.2cm x 18.5cm).

30 wet towelettes. see more...

• love ponds items. this is the first time seeing it. saw the review...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this versions of Towelettes from Ponds! I'm a ...1 Answers
  • Are these exfoliating towels good? And fit for any complexion?2 Answers
Pond's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct
  • "I feel thought that these aren't suited for sensitive skin or even most skin types because of the exfoliating bumps on them." in 54 reviews
  • "I noticed as I got to the bottom/end of the supply that those cloths had much more makeup remover ability and cleaned my face better than the first half of the package." in 26 reviews
  • "I use these to clean my face off in the evening most of the time, but when I worked in the mine it was nice to clean my face at lunch too...they keep my skin nice and squeaky clean and they smell great...pretty good for makeup removal too :)" in 23 reviews
  • "I love to use this for removing my eye makeup because its gentle enough to use around eye area and very effective at removing my waterproof mascara and gel eye liner." in 20 reviews
  • "I use one wipe to remove all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, and follow up by washing my face and moisturizing." in 15 reviews
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY

At first I found them to be aggressively fragrant (especially the morning refresh ones). I'm usually turned off or even irritated by products with strong smell/perfume component. Didn't even think these particular wipes would work. However, after a few regular uses I have found my skin to be glowing and clearer and smoothr. The evening wipes are calmer and less disturbing, as expected. I have also used Pond's pore cleansing strips in the past and liked them as well, so I haven't really been disappointed in Pond's name. I would, however, prefer if Pond's cleaned up (pun intended) the content of their product, as it seems most or at least many contain chemicals/unnatural additives. Which I'm not a fan of, as I usually buy personal care items that are either organic or mostly natural. Overall though, a great product, you will be glad you tried it. I know I will continue to use these.
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
I love ponds towellettes. Ive been using them for many years. I found these ones just as good. They have little microbead type things to help cleanse skin and wake you up. It was not too harsh. I have sensitive skin and mine was not irritated. I liked using these in combination with the lavender scented skin soothing wipes. I would recommend these because I am loyal to the brand. This is a novel idea.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
The perfect make up removal towelettes. Sweet smelling and very gentle for the skin. The towelettes have a very feminine stitching pattern making it simply asorable. The packaging is great with a simple resealable flap used for dispensing each cloth. They come prepared moist so no wetting is necessary to activate the removal of makeup with harsh soaps. Comes in a variety of fragrances and usages.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas , AR
I really enjoy using these towelettes by Ponds for removing my makeup. One side is very texturized and the other side is more smooth. I use the smooth side for removing my eye make up. (This will not remove waterproof mascara however but few products that aren't oil based do) I've tried many, many, many of the Ponds towelettes and have loved them all.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
These are perfect for when I've put on a "whole face" (which is light compared to some). It easily removes my makeup, including liquid eyeliner and mascara. I love them. The little raised pads are gentle enough but give you a sense of deep cleaning for those long days where you don't want to go through a full routine before bed.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Amazing product I cannot seem to go without. Baby wipes are cheaper but just aren't the same. These wipe off, hard, dried and worn makeup. I tent to wear my mascara on the heavier side and these take it right off, I don't have to rub eyes raw trying to get it off. It makes it quick, easy and painless. Worth the money.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This is so refreshing. I use it in the morning. It is really refreshing with the lemon scent and the gentle exfoliating grains. Makes me feel bright and awake. It cleans great at night too. I have tried other, more expensive cleanser sheets, but they don't get as much makeup off as the Ponds sheets. They are great.
Chelci D.
Chelci D.
Farmington, MN
Love these - they are my go-to for when I travel and I also keep a pack handy at work for days when I need to quickly change face before going out afterwards. The smell is lovely and they are not harsh on my sensitive skin - and the little scrubbies really make your face feel clean after using them.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
These wipes are good for gentle exfoliation! I only exfoliate 1-2 times a week. I use in the morning - I have not used them as a makeup remover. I always rinse after any facial wipes because I don't feel completely clean without doing so- although many people don't rinse!
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE Pond's Towelettes. I have used at least three of their varieties and this one and the purple/lavender soothing one are my favs. They are gentle on my skin and take off my makeup very well. Which is awesome. Especially, when it comes to eyeliner, mascara etc.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?