Add a Photo
Photos (45)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY

At first I found them to be aggressively fragrant (especially the morning refresh ones). I'm usually turned off or even irritated by products with strong smell/perfume component. Didn't even think these particular wipes would work. However, after a few regular uses I have found my skin to be glowing and clearer and smoothr. The evening wipes are calmer and less disturbing, as expected. I have also used Pond's pore cleansing strips in the past and liked them as well, so I haven't really been disappointed in Pond's name. I would, however, prefer if Pond's cleaned up (pun intended) the content of their product, as it seems most or at least many contain chemicals/unnatural additives. Which I'm not a fan of, as I usually buy personal care items that are either organic or mostly natural. Overall though, a great product, you will be glad you tried it. I know I will continue to use these.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I'm typically a big fan of Pond's products but these were not as good as I thought they would be. They tend to foam up aa bit and leave a residue behind on my face afterwards. They aren't thorough at removing make up either. I find that these are best used after removing make up using another wipe or remover. These are definitely mildly exfoliating and very refreshing but not great for the sole purpose of removing make up or cleansing your face. This tended to burn my eyes as well, which aren't normally sensitive to most products.
Holly K.
Holly K.
These towelettes smelled like citrus and make my skin feel refreshed. They also effectively removed non waterproo eye and face makeup without any irritation. This is my favorite brand of face wipes, however I prefer the night calming version in the purple package because it is a soft scent without exfoliating bumps on the cloth. I worry that using the exfoliating bumps in my skin everyday could lead to overexfoliating and make my skin red which happened before when I used a daily scrub.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
I have been using Ponds exfoliating wet cleansing towelettes for two years now and I was super sceptical for some reason so I didn't try them prior.. I thought the packing wasn't alluring enough or something silly so I didn't think it would be a great brand... MAN WAS I WRONG! Just shows how much packaging can buy the consumer. These are so great for taking your makeup off while gently exfoliating your face so that dry or dead cells wont clog your pores! :)
crystal m.
crystal m.
I've just recently started using these and I've gotta say I'm pretty impressed. I've never really been able to find any make up remover that can actually remove my mascara( which is not even waterproof) much less a facial wipe. But these seem to do the trick for me. And of course they remove the rest of my make up just fine. Plus they smell great and are reasonably priced. I think as long as they keep making them, I'm going to keep on buying them.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
I love Pond's facial towelettes! They are larger than most brands, saturated with cleansing fluid and they really clean my face. I particularly like to use the exfoliating towelettes to keep my pores on my nose from getting out of control. I have tried more than 20 different facial towelette brands, and stopped looking for the perfect one after trying Pond's. All of the towelettes are great - I have tried them all.
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
I love ponds towellettes. Ive been using them for many years. I found these ones just as good. They have little microbead type things to help cleanse skin and wake you up. It was not too harsh. I have sensitive skin and mine was not irritated. I liked using these in combination with the lavender scented skin soothing wipes. I would recommend these because I am loyal to the brand. This is a novel idea.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
The perfect make up removal towelettes. Sweet smelling and very gentle for the skin. The towelettes have a very feminine stitching pattern making it simply asorable. The packaging is great with a simple resealable flap used for dispensing each cloth. They come prepared moist so no wetting is necessary to activate the removal of makeup with harsh soaps. Comes in a variety of fragrances and usages.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I really enjoy using these towelettes by Ponds for removing my makeup. One side is very texturized and the other side is more smooth. I use the smooth side for removing my eye make up. (This will not remove waterproof mascara however but few products that aren't oil based do) I've tried many, many, many of the Ponds towelettes and have loved them all.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
These are perfect for when I've put on a "whole face" (which is light compared to some). It easily removes my makeup, including liquid eyeliner and mascara. I love them. The little raised pads are gentle enough but give you a sense of deep cleaning for those long days where you don't want to go through a full routine before bed.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?