Add a Photo
Photos (41)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY

At first I found them to be aggressively fragrant (especially the morning refresh ones). I'm usually turned off or even irritated by products with strong smell/perfume component. Didn't even think these particular wipes would work. However, after a few regular uses I have found my skin to be glowing and clearer and smoothr. The evening wipes are calmer and less disturbing, as expected. I have also used Pond's pore cleansing strips in the past and liked them as well, so I haven't really been disappointed in Pond's name. I would, however, prefer if Pond's cleaned up (pun intended) the content of their product, as it seems most or at least many contain chemicals/unnatural additives. Which I'm not a fan of, as I usually buy personal care items that are either organic or mostly natural. Overall though, a great product, you will be glad you tried it. I know I will continue to use these.
Kiki K.
Kiki K.

I absolutely love this product, it's an easy 5 stars for me, Each wipe has these little yellow beads on them that do the exfoliating, I tried to show the raised yellow bumps in the attached photo but, I think I failed. lol these wipes are also very moist and they smell awesome like sweet lemons. I keep them next to my bed so if I get in late and I'm too tired to go wash my face I can just grab one. I also use it first thing in the morning before I even jump out of bed. It wakes me up and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! One other thing is I'm a redhead so I sort of have sensitive skin and these didn't bother mine at all. I love them so much I plan to buy more for my loved ones as an extra surprise gift for Christmas! I also bought the Simple brand exfoliating to do a comparison so check out my other review before you buy!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.

These are my go-to makeup remover towels. I love the citrus smell. They are fresh and invigorating without being too perfume-y. They take off makeup easily, especially mascara. Other towelettes I've tried have a hard time getting all of my mascara off. These have little exfoliating bumps on them. The extra texture helps to remove all of my mascara without any trouble. Also, some other products sting my eyes, but not these! I stock up on them anytime they are on sale. You can buy them as a single pack or as a set with the lavender towelettes which are also nice, although the lavender ones don't have the exfoliating properties and they smell a little sweeter. Both are nice, but I prefer this kind.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga , NY

I'm typically a big fan of Pond's products but these were not as good as I thought they would be. They tend to foam up aa bit and leave a residue behind on my face afterwards. They aren't thorough at removing make up either. I find that these are best used after removing make up using another wipe or remover. These are definitely mildly exfoliating and very refreshing but not great for the sole purpose of removing make up or cleansing your face. This tended to burn my eyes as well, which aren't normally sensitive to most products.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

This product is really great for a deep skin cleansing. It makes your face feel clean and refreshed. You can see the colour of the cloth change from taking out the dirt trapped in your pores. Its very effective! The citrus scent smells lovely too. The only problem that I have with this product is that it will burn your eyes. Obviously, its not meant to be applied to your eyes but in wiping your face you may accidentally swipe your eye. In which case, your eye will burn and immense pain will subdue.
Holly K.
Holly K.

These towelettes smelled like citrus and make my skin feel refreshed. They also effectively removed non waterproo eye and face makeup without any irritation. This is my favorite brand of face wipes, however I prefer the night calming version in the purple package because it is a soft scent without exfoliating bumps on the cloth. I worry that using the exfoliating bumps in my skin everyday could lead to overexfoliating and make my skin red which happened before when I used a daily scrub.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

I have been using Ponds exfoliating wet cleansing towelettes for two years now and I was super sceptical for some reason so I didn't try them prior.. I thought the packing wasn't alluring enough or something silly so I didn't think it would be a great brand... MAN WAS I WRONG! Just shows how much packaging can buy the consumer. These are so great for taking your makeup off while gently exfoliating your face so that dry or dead cells wont clog your pores! :)
Tanea M.
Tanea M.
victoria, BC

crystal m.
crystal m.

I've just recently started using these and I've gotta say I'm pretty impressed. I've never really been able to find any make up remover that can actually remove my mascara( which is not even waterproof) much less a facial wipe. But these seem to do the trick for me. And of course they remove the rest of my make up just fine. Plus they smell great and are reasonably priced. I think as long as they keep making them, I'm going to keep on buying them.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

I love Pond's facial towelettes! They are larger than most brands, saturated with cleansing fluid and they really clean my face. I particularly like to use the exfoliating towelettes to keep my pores on my nose from getting out of control. I have tried more than 20 different facial towelette brands, and stopped looking for the perfect one after trying Pond's. All of the towelettes are great - I have tried them all.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL

Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA

Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?

Join Now