BY POND'S

Pond's® with Citrus & Cucumber Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes.

Cleans and exfoliates your skin while invigorating the senses.

30 towelettes.

(6" x 7.3"/15.2cm x 18.5cm).

30 wet towelettes. see more...

• love ponds items. this is the first time seeing it. saw the revi...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this versions of Towelettes from Ponds! I'm ...1 Answers
  • Are these exfoliating towels good? And fit for any complexion?2 Answers
Pond's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct
  • "I feel thought that these aren't suited for sensitive skin or even most skin types because of the exfoliating bumps on them." in 54 reviews
  • "I noticed as I got to the bottom/end of the supply that those cloths had much more makeup remover ability and cleaned my face better than the first half of the package." in 26 reviews
  • "I use these to clean my face off in the evening most of the time, but when I worked in the mine it was nice to clean my face at lunch too...they keep my skin nice and squeaky clean and they smell great...pretty good for makeup removal too :)" in 23 reviews
  • "I love to use this for removing my eye makeup because its gentle enough to use around eye area and very effective at removing my waterproof mascara and gel eye liner." in 20 reviews
  • "I use one wipe to remove all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, and follow up by washing my face and moisturizing." in 15 reviews
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
I love ponds towellettes. Ive been using them for many years. I found these ones just as good. They have little microbead type things to help cleanse skin and wake you up. It was not too harsh. I have sensitive skin and mine was not irritated. I liked using these in combination with the lavender scented skin soothing wipes. I would recommend these because I am loyal to the brand. This is a novel idea.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
The perfect make up removal towelettes. Sweet smelling and very gentle for the skin. The towelettes have a very feminine stitching pattern making it simply asorable. The packaging is great with a simple resealable flap used for dispensing each cloth. They come prepared moist so no wetting is necessary to activate the removal of makeup with harsh soaps. Comes in a variety of fragrances and usages.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I really enjoy using these towelettes by Ponds for removing my makeup. One side is very texturized and the other side is more smooth. I use the smooth side for removing my eye make up. (This will not remove waterproof mascara however but few products that aren't oil based do) I've tried many, many, many of the Ponds towelettes and have loved them all.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This is so refreshing. I use it in the morning. It is really refreshing with the lemon scent and the gentle exfoliating grains. Makes me feel bright and awake. It cleans great at night too. I have tried other, more expensive cleanser sheets, but they don't get as much makeup off as the Ponds sheets. They are great.
Chelci D.
Chelci D.
Farmington, MN
Love these - they are my go-to for when I travel and I also keep a pack handy at work for days when I need to quickly change face before going out afterwards. The smell is lovely and they are not harsh on my sensitive skin - and the little scrubbies really make your face feel clean after using them.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
These wipes are good for gentle exfoliation! I only exfoliate 1-2 times a week. I use in the morning - I have not used them as a makeup remover. I always rinse after any facial wipes because I don't feel completely clean without doing so- although many people don't rinse!
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE Pond's Towelettes. I have used at least three of their varieties and this one and the purple/lavender soothing one are my favs. They are gentle on my skin and take off my makeup very well. Which is awesome. Especially, when it comes to eyeliner, mascara etc.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These cloths were great at removing all of my makeup and had a great scent. I just didn't care for the exfoliating part of the cloths and my face felt a bit dry after use. Since every skin type is different, your skin may tolerate the cloths much better than mine!
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Ponds exfoliating wet cleansing towelettes. I make sure to have an extra package on hand in my bathroom in case I ever run out. I wipe my face with these every night before I go to bed. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed which makes me feel better.
Saige W.
Saige W.
I love these face wipes! They smell so good and are very moist. They take off all your makeup and is very gentle on the skin. It makes your face feel very clean and refreshed. This is one of my favorite face wipes and would highly recommend them.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?