BY POND'S #29 in Face Wipes

Pond's® with Citrus & Cucumber Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes.

Cleans and exfoliates your skin while invigorating the senses.

30 towelettes.

(6" x 7.3"/15.2cm x 18.5cm).

30 wet towelettes. see more...

• love ponds items. this is the first time seeing it. saw the revi...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this versions of Towelettes from Ponds! I'm ...1 Answers
  • Are these exfoliating towels good? And fit for any complexion?2 Answers
Pond's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct
  • "I noticed as I got to the bottom/end of the supply that those cloths had much more makeup remover ability and cleaned my face better than the first half of the package." in 26 reviews
  • "I use these to clean my face off in the evening most of the time, but when I worked in the mine it was nice to clean my face at lunch too...they keep my skin nice and squeaky clean and they smell great...pretty good for makeup removal too :)" in 23 reviews
  • "I love to use this for removing my eye makeup because its gentle enough to use around eye area and very effective at removing my waterproof mascara and gel eye liner." in 20 reviews
  • "I use one wipe to remove all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, and follow up by washing my face and moisturizing." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and these have not given me any problems and does not have an over perfumed smell like some products." in 12 reviews
rubi M.
pullman
I will be doing a review on ponds. The towels are great but. There’s some stuff I don’t really like about them they some times make your face burn. There great packaging it’s nice for like traveling. I like when your about to use them there like wet like already to be used I use them very often. Pond's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my holy grail makeup remover wipes. They are great for sensitive skin, smell amazing, and would I like most about these over other wipes is that these come extra wet in the package which allows me to remove more make up.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This towelette is way to soapy. As I wipe my face it leaves a white foam and if you try wiping it it gets worse. I had these in my makeup bag to wipe my face before applying makeup.
Ana R.
This smells absolutely delicious, and removes makeup pretty well. I love that it's infused with cold cream. My only downside is that they're way too saturated, and often leave me with liquid just pooling around my face. Also, it leaves me with a pretty soapy feeling on my face if I let it dry.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my first time using these make up remover wipes. I like that they are double-sided. The scent is really nice and not overpowering. Works well on sensitive skin.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really so handy to have. Love how to refresh your skin and keep your skin hydrated. They smell nice. These wipes are durable and remove makeup like a champ
Liv O.
Troutman
I actually grabbed these by accident one day, but I really enjoy them. I love exfoliating my skin and these were perfect. They are not too harsh and I thought the smell wasn’t too much. I believe even after I run out, I will be purchasing again.
Sarah H.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The exfoliating feature is the number one reason I love this product. It grabs lots of make up off my face immediately, including my mascara which is the hardest. Other towelettes I feel like I repeatedly wiping my face off.
Kaylee M.
Surgoinsville , TN
I love using these. I take my makeup off everyday with these. They are also so handy and convenient to take with me when I travel they’re super refreshing and super inexpensive. Do yourself a favor and buy these!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love these makeup remover wipes. I have the evening sooth towelettes. Pond's did a great job with the design because it's much thicker and softer with quilting that helps remove makeup and dead skin with one swip. They are very lightly scented and fragrance does matter to me. The facial cleanser in them is unlike any of the other brands I've used. It's gives you the feel of washing with a foaming cleanser. They are nice and damp so you do not need more than one per face cleaning. Afterward my face feels nice and clean and there is no film or stickiness. That's a major plus for me. I don't have a single negative thing to say except I wish I found these sooner. Even the package is cute and pink and the top is sturdy so I don't worry about these drying up.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?