BY POND'S

Pond's® with Citrus & Cucumber Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes.

Cleans and exfoliates your skin while invigorating the senses.

30 towelettes.

(6" x 7.3"/15.2cm x 18.5cm).

30 wet towelettes. see more...

• love ponds items. this is the first time seeing it. saw the revi...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this versions of Towelettes from Ponds! I'm ...1 Answers
  • Are these exfoliating towels good? And fit for any complexion?2 Answers
Pond's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct
  • "I feel thought that these aren't suited for sensitive skin or even most skin types because of the exfoliating bumps on them." in 54 reviews
  • "I noticed as I got to the bottom/end of the supply that those cloths had much more makeup remover ability and cleaned my face better than the first half of the package." in 26 reviews
  • "I use these to clean my face off in the evening most of the time, but when I worked in the mine it was nice to clean my face at lunch too...they keep my skin nice and squeaky clean and they smell great...pretty good for makeup removal too :)" in 23 reviews
  • "I love to use this for removing my eye makeup because its gentle enough to use around eye area and very effective at removing my waterproof mascara and gel eye liner." in 20 reviews
  • "I use one wipe to remove all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, and follow up by washing my face and moisturizing." in 15 reviews
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Evening Soothe Chamomile White Tea more...
These are my holy grail makeup remover wipes. They are great for sensitive skin, smell amazing, and would I like most about these over other wipes is that these come extra wet in the package which allows me to remove more make up.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
This towelette is way to soapy. As I wipe my face it leaves a white foam and if you try wiping it it gets worse. I had these in my makeup bag to wipe my face before applying makeup.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Evening Soothe Chamomile White Tea more...
This is my first time using these make up remover wipes. I like that they are double-sided. The scent is really nice and not overpowering. Works well on sensitive skin.
Liv O.
Troutman
I actually grabbed these by accident one day, but I really enjoy them. I love exfoliating my skin and these were perfect. They are not too harsh and I thought the smell wasn’t too much. I believe even after I run out, I will be purchasing again.
Sarah H.
Baltimore, MD
The exfoliating feature is the number one reason I love this product. It grabs lots of make up off my face immediately, including my mascara which is the hardest. Other towelettes I feel like I repeatedly wiping my face off.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I really love these makeup remover wipes. I have the evening sooth towelettes. Pond's did a great job with the design because it's much thicker and softer with quilting that helps remove makeup and dead skin with one swip. They are very lightly scented and fragrance does matter to me. The facial cleanser in them is unlike any of the other brands I've used. It's gives you the feel of washing with a foaming cleanser. They are nice and damp so you do not need more than one per face cleaning. Afterward my face feels nice and clean and there is no film or stickiness. That's a major plus for me. I don't have a single negative thing to say except I wish I found these sooner. Even the package is cute and pink and the top is sturdy so I don't worry about these drying up.
Nicole T.
These Ponds towelettes are great. My mom used Ponds products my whole life and I remember it being so great at removing makeup. I love that they have wipes now and it removes makeup effortlessly. They are moist with Vitamin E, soft, and they don't irritate the skin! I would buy these again!
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are very effective makeup removing wipes.
I use these when I am too tired to take the time to do my full routine.
If course they feel cold on your face, but other than that there is nothing wrong with these wipes.
They don't dry out my face either!
They get my makeup off completely with 1-2 of the wipes (depending on how thick my makeup is) and they are cost effective!
These are my go to makeup wipes!
Brandy D.
Super wet and moisturizing. Works great at taking off even stubborn makeup. Great to keep in my purse for on the go lipstick reapplication. Smell good and are at a super price point. Can even be found at the dollar stores.
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
I have been using Ponds exfoliating wet cleansing towelettes for much years now and I was super sceptical for some reason so I didn't try them prior.. I thought the packing wasn't alluring enough or something silly so I didn't think it would be a great brand... MAN WAS I WRONG! Just shows how much packaging can buy the consumer. These are so great for taking your makeup off while gently exfoliating your face so that dry or dead cells wont clog your pores! Overall though, a great product, you will be glad you tried it. I know I will continue to use these.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?