BY POND'S #32 in Face Wipes

Pond's® with Citrus & Cucumber Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes.

Cleans and exfoliates your skin while invigorating the senses.

30 towelettes.

(6" x 7.3"/15.2cm x 18.5cm).

30 wet towelettes.

• love ponds items. this is the first time seeing it. saw ...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this versions of Towelettes from Pon...1 Answers
  • Are these exfoliating towels good? And fit for any comple...2 Answers
POND's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes
  • "I noticed as I got to the bottom/end of the supply that those cloths had much more makeup remover ability and cleaned my face better than the first half of the package." in 26 reviews
  • "I use these to clean my face off in the evening most of the time, but when I worked in the mine it was nice to clean my face at lunch too...they keep my skin nice and squeaky clean and they smell great...pretty good for makeup removal too :)" in 23 reviews
  • "I love to use this for removing my eye makeup because its gentle enough to use around eye area and very effective at removing my waterproof mascara and gel eye liner." in 20 reviews
  • "I use one wipe to remove all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, and follow up by washing my face and moisturizing." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and these have not given me any problems and does not have an over perfumed smell like some products." in 12 reviews
Mo P.
Clarksburg, WV
This is the best make up removing wipe I've used. The little exfoliating bumps on one side are great to gently exfoliate after using the side without them . The cold cream in the wipes works so much better to remove make up. Been using these wipes for a couple months now. No signs of changing yet!
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
These are amazing, and I will definitely continue to use them. My only issue is that they tend to be a little rough of the skin that doesn’t need intense exfoliation, even if I turn it over. Overall, really useful though!
Carmen D.
These are amazing. They take off all my make up at night and leave my face feeling fresh. I exfoliate with it and at the same time remove makeup. The price is a bit more than the other brands but they are so worth it.
Jesse W.
Houma
These wipes are perfect for a quick facial cleanse after being outside sweating! It’s easy and convenient for quick use. The texture makes it easier to remove dirt and leave your skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This towelette is way to soapy. As I wipe my face it leaves a white foam and if you try wiping it it gets worse. I had these in my makeup bag to wipe my face before applying makeup.
Dipika P.
Parsippany, NJ
My holy grail face wipe! They do a great job of removing makeup and exfoliating your face. I use them right after a workout to remove the sweat from my face and body to ensure my face will not breakout before I can head home and shower. I love the beaded side and the fact that they are soapy.
Liv O.
Troutman
I actually grabbed these by accident one day, but I really enjoy them. I love exfoliating my skin and these were perfect. They are not too harsh and I thought the smell wasn’t too much. I believe even after I run out, I will be purchasing again.
Nicole D.
I like all varieties of the Ponds wipes. I prefer the original (with the blue packaging) but these are great, too! They smell really good! I don’t think they’re too exfoliating or stripping. I have oily acne-prone skin but they’ve never caused me any issues! Would repurchase!
Sarah H.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The exfoliating feature is the number one reason I love this product. It grabs lots of make up off my face immediately, including my mascara which is the hardest. Other towelettes I feel like I repeatedly wiping my face off.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I never knew thought that once purchasing pond’s exfoliating towelettes, it would become one of my must haves, I love the way it exfoliates my skin and picks up all the dirt and makeup of my face! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I recommend it.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?