BY POND'S #27 in Face Wipes

Pond's® with Citrus & Cucumber Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes.

Cleans and exfoliates your skin while invigorating the senses.

30 towelettes.

(6" x 7.3"/15.2cm x 18.5cm).

30 wet towelettes.

• love ponds items. this is the first time seeing it. saw ...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this versions of Towelettes from Pon...1 Answers
  • Are these exfoliating towels good? And fit for any comple...2 Answers
POND's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes
  • "I noticed as I got to the bottom/end of the supply that those cloths had much more makeup remover ability and cleaned my face better than the first half of the package." in 26 reviews
  • "I use these to clean my face off in the evening most of the time, but when I worked in the mine it was nice to clean my face at lunch too...they keep my skin nice and squeaky clean and they smell great...pretty good for makeup removal too :)" in 23 reviews
  • "I love to use this for removing my eye makeup because its gentle enough to use around eye area and very effective at removing my waterproof mascara and gel eye liner." in 20 reviews
  • "I use one wipe to remove all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, and follow up by washing my face and moisturizing." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and these have not given me any problems and does not have an over perfumed smell like some products." in 12 reviews
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
Honestly, I don't know how exfoliating these wipes are, but I still enjoy using them. They have little dots on one side that stick up and do feel scratchy on the skin. I don't know if scratchy translates to exfoliating. My one gripe with this product is that for removing makeup on the eye area, I always get nervous to use them because even on the smooth side of the wipe, it's still fairly bumpy. I'm not sure if this product would damage the tender skin under the eyes.
Mo P.
Clarksburg, WV
This is the best make up removing wipe I've used. The little exfoliating bumps on one side are great to gently exfoliate after using the side without them . The cold cream in the wipes works so much better to remove make up. Been using these wipes for a couple months now. No signs of changing yet!
Yanibell P.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Pond’s! Their brand has such great quality products. I love these cleansing towelettes because they remove every dirt/makeup from my skin. I love how they’re soaked and come extra soft so when you press it on your skin the towels are not dry and actually removes the dirt and makeup softly.
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These were decent enough, I suppose. They did an okay job removing my makeup and they didn’t rip apart (which is a pet peeve of mine). I didn’t like how wet and sudsy they were, though. Value for the money was okay, but I’ve found others I like better so I likely won’t repurchase.
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
These are amazing, and I will definitely continue to use them. My only issue is that they tend to be a little rough of the skin that doesn’t need intense exfoliation, even if I turn it over. Overall, really useful though!
Carmen D.
These are amazing. They take off all my make up at night and leave my face feeling fresh. I exfoliate with it and at the same time remove makeup. The price is a bit more than the other brands but they are so worth it.
Jesse W.
Houma
These wipes are perfect for a quick facial cleanse after being outside sweating! It’s easy and convenient for quick use. The texture makes it easier to remove dirt and leave your skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This towelette is way to soapy. As I wipe my face it leaves a white foam and if you try wiping it it gets worse. I had these in my makeup bag to wipe my face before applying makeup.
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At first the scrubbing side irritated my skin. But after a few uses it didn't anymore. These smell good and remove all of my make-up, even my mascara. The regular non scrubbing side of the cloth is very soft.
marti d.
Smells good no harsh feeling removes most make up no breakouts feels great smells great I would recommend this for anyone on the go I like to have when traveling love them great to have in my makeup bag
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who has tried these and did they leave your skin soft ?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Should i wash my face afer using this to ensure that my makeup is removed
Rocio R.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Were you please with a radiant look?
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Do these wipes leave your skin feeling greasy?