BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
I have used Ponds for years. I like how it doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. It removes my makeup easily. I recommend this product.
Leigh D.
Sardis, MS
Conveinient and use to use , this product provides me with an instant cleanser for after work when I want to change up my makeup
Jasmine M.
Twin Falls, ID
Works very well at removing the makeup on your skin leaves and nice clean scent exfoliates to get the makeup out of the pores.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
These towelettes are so convenient. It's nice to just use this instead of having to measure out the correct amount of cleanser.
michelle I.
Holly hill, FL
Smoothy non greasy feel toit at first. Skin felt greasy after use don't like that but good product it did make skin feel clean
Cierra C.
Lumberton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it. Took away all my makeup and left my skin feeling nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to friends!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love these cleansing cloths because they take off all my make up and clean my impurities while not being too harsh on my skin
Shelley P.
Carlton, GA
Very nourishing and refreshing. They don't feel harsh on my face and they remove my make up without using more than one wipe.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
Love these cleaning clothes! They lightly exfoliate your skin while gently cleanse your skin! Very hydrating and easy to use!
Vanessa M.
San Diego, CA
This work wonders on making your face feel super fresh and moistured. Love using these when I wake up to help prime my face!
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?