BY POND'S #91 in Face Wipes

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

tempestt P.
Kansas City, MO
These exfoliating towelettes are so good for my skin. They leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after I use them! They are so good!
Cheri Z.
Fortuna, MO
Affordable prices very easy to use can take it everywhere you go it's just awesome to have my skin feels so much better after using it
Beverly F.
Corbin, KY
I love using the ponds classic cold cream. its an oldie but goodie. yes the packaging is very appealing to the eye. I am a repeat user.
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
I have used Ponds for years. I like how it doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. It removes my makeup easily. I recommend this product.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Leigh D.
Sardis, MS
Conveinient and use to use , this product provides me with an instant cleanser for after work when I want to change up my makeup
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
I love these cleansing cloths because they take off all my make up and clean my impurities while not being too harsh on my skin
Jasmine M.
Twin Falls, ID
Works very well at removing the makeup on your skin leaves and nice clean scent exfoliates to get the makeup out of the pores.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
These towelettes are so convenient. It's nice to just use this instead of having to measure out the correct amount of cleanser.
michelle I.
Holly hill, FL
Smoothy non greasy feel toit at first. Skin felt greasy after use don't like that but good product it did make skin feel clean
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?