BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Laura B.
I received these cleansing towelettes as a sample. They worked well at removing all of my makeup and leads my face feel clean and soft. The towelettes are large so I cut my in half.
nicole j.
Austin, TX
A great refreshing cleansing towelette for on the go cleansing and refreshing! Has nice bumps on one side for a gentle exfoliation. Works great to remove stubborn mascara as well.
Paris P.
Akron, OH
Love this product! Literally an exfoliant within a towelette which is much better than exfoliating with your hands. I usually go to Walgreens if I want to buy this product. I would definitely recommend.
Cindy P.
Weirton , WV
The convenience of the towel lats is number one for me. I buy the larger towelette containers and I've always appreciated the gentleness of ponds creams and lotions and it does not burn my eyes
Rachel R.
Shavertown, PA
I love these towelettes so so much. They are exfoliating but do not dry out my dry, sensitive skin. It stinks that there is only 5 per pack but I love Pond's so I will continue to repurchase for as long as possible.
mariam i.
Glendale Heights, IL
When I am ready to sleep I always make sure I have this by my bed side to be sure I go to bed with a clean face with the help of pond great product I would recommend it to anybody.
Laura v.
San Antonio, TX
Ponds Cleansing wipes are moisturizing, they are good at removing eyeliner and eye makeup. they are also good at removing bb cream and liquid foundation. they keep my face clean.
yonaikel s.
Caracas, Venezuela
Las toallas para desmaquyillarse son muy suaves me gustan y suelo comprarlas cuando debo quitar mi maquillaje luego de haber hecho una presentacion en television
Shalon P.
Havre de Grace
Great to carry around for in the go or to leave at your significant others if you stay over the night.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
These cleansing towelettes are nice. I love the exfoiliating action since it not only cleanses it but rids it of dead skin leaving it smooth and feeling fresh.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?