BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Karla O.
Tomball, TX
I have used these products for years. I love the scent of the Evening Soothe wipes (lavendar). The morning citrus wipes are slightly bumpy which is refreshing. They make my face feel "awake" . Target is the only place I've been able to find the Morning wipes. I like that they come together in a single pack. I'm glad I could find them here.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Can't beat a towelette. This has a great scent and takes off all of my makeup without making my skin feel dry. Even the hard to get off eyeliner and stay on lipstick that states you need a special product to get off. No, you need Pond's.
Madi W.
Holland, PA
Works so well. This is my holy grail product. I recommend this product to everyoneeeeee. Its good prices and it works well. Its so effective, my mom bough this for me 1 year ago and its a repurchase of mine. Its also so gentile on your eyes. get it
Trisha D.
Montegut, LA
My friend suggested me to try cleansing towelettes and I figured I would step it up with these. I tried them for a few days and noticed a difference already. Less break outs, smoothr skin and most of all my face didn't feel dry or oily. my face felt perfect! Well worth the purchase!!
Stephanie D.
Plano, TX
I'm the worst when it comes to taking my making off. As a mom, I'm often too tired and just want to go to bed. Pond's Exfoliating cleansing towelettes are perfect for me. It's fast and easy to use and works great at cleaning my face quickly. So even if I'm tired, I have no excuses.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
I use these to take my makeup off at night, and exfoliate at the same time, they're not harsh on the skin at all which I love, and don't leave a sticky residue like most other face whipes I've tried.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
I love these towelettes they take off makeup remarkably. I use these when I travel or to take off remaining makeup that cleansers leave behind. It's gentle on my skin and not harsh or abrassive.
Violeta C.
Good but no the best.
I prefer other brands, Ponds is more a classic but some skin types.
Is good because is a "safe choose", you`ll never dissaponted but in some skin types is not a good option
Debbie R.
Pell City, AL
No waste towelettes, only one will do the job. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and non greasy. I purchased this item at a drug store, it's gentle on my skin. I will purchase this in the future too!
Sherry H.
Abilene, TX
I love this Pond's towelettes more than the other's available. It removes make up well or cleanses the face perfectly if you are in a rush and need a quick swipe. The exfoliation is gently for the face, but you can feel the difference. The citrus scent is so refreshing
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?