BY POND'S #91 in Face Wipes

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Steffany V.
Doral, FL
I've tried so many different towelettes by different companies and found that this one has the best scent.

I would have preferred the towelette to be a bit more textured or beaded than what it is just to help scrub more dirt out. I even prefer that in my cream washes as well. I feel like a little bit of grit helps me feel more like I'm cleaning and less like I'm just covering my face.
Emily K.
Brooklyn, NY
I wear a lot of makeup for my career as an actress and I am constantly looking for a product to make my makeup removal process easier. I had bought other pond's products in the past and was satisfied. So I took a chance. These wipes were fine, but they did not work any better than the cheaper store brand wipes. Save your money and buy the Walmart brand makeup remover wipes.
Jessica P.
Sandy, OR
This are always by my night stand because lets be honest life is hard and triesome and some nights i am just too lazy to wash my face the old fashioned way with warm water and a washcloth I have these by my bed because i feel guilty if i don't wash the days filth off my face this way i can still do this with out the effort!
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
This is a two in one in my book. It reminds me of that exfoliating cream but just in a different form. This is not as messy as most creams tend to be and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. These are always my first to grab when looking for facial cleansers. Makes my life much easier
Schadell B.
LOVE these wipes. They get all the make up off so easily. Exceeded my expectations. Great for traveling and a pretty good value for the money. Go for the bigger pack and then you can always take wipes out and put them in the smaller pack for when you travel.
L H.
I LOVE these, they are a dream come true! Makeup removing and exfoliating at the same time!? Count me in. Plus, the beads are so gentle, it feels like getting a massage. Have loved these since I got my free sample in Glamour (Cosmopolitan?) magazine in 2004! LOL
My only complaint is that they don't make these sized for the whole body, would make exfoliating so much easier (And gentler!) ❤
Karla O.
Tomball, TX
I have used these products for years. I love the scent of the Evening Soothe wipes (lavendar). The morning citrus wipes are slightly bumpy which is refreshing. They make my face feel "awake" . Target is the only place I've been able to find the Morning wipes. I like that they come together in a single pack. I'm glad I could find them here.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Can't beat a towelette. This has a great scent and takes off all of my makeup without making my skin feel dry. Even the hard to get off eyeliner and stay on lipstick that states you need a special product to get off. No, you need Pond's.
Madi W.
Holland, PA
Works so well. This is my holy grail product. I recommend this product to everyoneeeeee. Its good prices and it works well. Its so effective, my mom bough this for me 1 year ago and its a repurchase of mine. Its also so gentile on your eyes. get it
Trisha D.
Montegut, LA
My friend suggested me to try cleansing towelettes and I figured I would step it up with these. I tried them for a few days and noticed a difference already. Less break outs, smoothr skin and most of all my face didn't feel dry or oily. my face felt perfect! Well worth the purchase!!
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?