BY POND'S #91 in Face Wipes

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Yoliner G.
Amazing, easy to wear and can get them wioth me everywhere I go. The easy thing are more worth it forme.
Gisselle M.
Son muy buenas y me han limpiado demaciado bien mi rostro pero hay veces en las que no me funcionan :C
dahiana f.
Santo domingo
It is cheap and do its work, i do not use it a lot but i have used sometimes and work the nessesary
Fénix R.
I wanted to try it but here in Venezuela is not achieved and good, it is very well recommend a lot
mayra cristina p.
loma bonita, oaxaca
Son buenas para limpiar la cara te deja sueve y ademas tiene un aroma rico su textura es muy suave
Mariangel C.
Gracias a estas toallitas , mi cara queda sin un residuo de maquillaje, y queda super limpia!!!
mayra p.
Estas toallitas son buenisimas para limpiar la cara la dejan espectacular las recomiendo mucho
Yaneth R.
Son execelentes producto ahumectan y protegen la piel, aclara contiene vitaminas e minerales
Sonia K.
I love using pond' s cream.daily.i us it after cleaning my face.it makes my skin more soft.
Mary B.
fort Wayne, IN
Love these so easy to use and you can take them to the gym when you go on vacation. pm
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?