BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Jennifer s.
I lobe this product I have ueds it multiple times. it leaves my face clean & clear
Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
I wish there was something I liked well enough to use everyday. This comes close.
Heiby C.
I like like like this, is very yeah, good for exfoliate the skin aaaah love it
amy w.
Centralia, IL
I like using these. My face feels clean and refreshed. The smell is also nice
Wendy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to exfoliate my skin with these towels and they smell very good .....
Alison L.
Maxville, ON
I love these, they do exactly what they claim!! I use the exfoliating side everywhere but around my eyes. I turn it around and use the plain side for my eye makeup!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Fazeena H.
NJ
This product  helps a lot with removal of makeup and also as a skin care product. It exfoliates your skin to give it a natural and healthy glow and also helps with the dead skins. It removes makeup greatly and doesn't leave residues of the make up on your skin after removal.
Andrea C.
Estas las uso ya que si funcionan bien para la cara para dar esa exfoliación que necesitas para mantener tus ojos limpios sin pinturas, es muy recomendado para aquellas que se maquillan a diario o si andan mucho tiempo en la calle el polvo que se acumula lo pueden retirar con ellas y sentirse mas limpias
asha s.
If you don't do anything else in the evening, before bed, in terms of skin care routine, you should remove your makeup. I love the Pond's towelette's, particularly this kind, because it really does take off all your makeup with one wipe (at least for me; I don't wear too much makeup; but on a heavy mascara and eyeliner day, I've been known to grab two of these things). This feels nice on my face and it doesn't have this burning sensation afterwards (some of these makeup wipes have obviously strong rubbing alcohol or something in it and I've never gotten that feeling from these). simply great
Rosangela U.
Pilar
One of my favorite things about Pond's towelette is that there are these raised quilted texture that I feel really gets the dirt and make-up off my skin and out of my pores. However, the exfoliating towelettes as these small little yellow dots and it does not feel the same and I don't feel like they are doing anything to really exfoliate my face.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?