BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Yesi  S.
Amazing on your face and it definitely helps for when I run out of my eye makeup remover!!
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
I have very oily skin and these wipes made my face feel like I applied baby oil to my face
Romina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg!... These are amazing!... Just love them!... All the girls in my family use them!.....
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love these for on the go! they are great for a refreshing clean along with removing makeuo
Britt M.
Rogers, AR
Really leaves your skin feeling exfoliated and soft. My face feels much cleaner after using
Crystal M.
Loranger, LA
Leaves you feeling fresh great product don't buy them often but when I do those are good
Ashley A.
Fairmont, WV
These are great at home and convenient on the go! They keep your face feeling clean!!!!!
Socorro G.
Chicago , IL
Cleans my face and smells great. Great for a quick clean face when you just want to sleep
Tammy F.
Saint Paul
I said before I have used the

face cream.

love it..

nothing more to say at this time
Jennifer s.
I lobe this product I have ueds it multiple times. it leaves my face clean & clear
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?