BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Melody M.
Longview , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this product. The bag is easy to travel with. This product is great and is a great value.
kasey o.
Oakley, CA
Have used these to take make up off after a long day. These remove more of my makeup than most wipes.
Tanya R.
Quincy, IL
These cleansing cloths are great for me while I am on the run and in Fit Class! Thy come in so handy
Cecilia T.
Mesa, AZ
I clean my face 3 times a day or more when it is very very hot out and it keeps my face nice looking
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are amazing! You can buy them for a great price and they make your face feel so soft and good!
Gina B.
Jackson, TN
Using these are a great way to exfoliate your skin every night and keeps you feeling young and fresh
S M.
I like these wipes when I am on the go and can’t wash my face. They are a quick fix to feel fresh
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
Perfect for vacations or on the go gals! Really exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling soft !
Jackie T.
Mineral
Just ok for me
Have strong scent and I break out from these

Stopped using after breaking out
Jacquelyn N.
charleston, south carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
these were nice. left my face feeling nice and refreshed and was not too abrasive on my skin.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?