BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use.

Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
These pond wipes are great! The scent isn't too strong & it's very soft. I feel refreshed after using these.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
They are good for facial cleaning i used them only ones and they work good for me it's a good product to buy
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Heather G.
Waxahachie
Worked very well to take my makeup off but it didn't burn my eyes a little bit and kind of dry out my face
Leanne M.
Quick and easy clean up and very easy to travel with... Love not having all the makeup stains on my towels
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
These were very abrasive and tended to irritate my skin. Definitely wouldn't suggest using these every day
Cheryl T.
Alliance, OH
I love washing my face with towelettes but never truly feel completely clean... Still a good product though
christina p.
Ceres, CA
I used this to remove my makeup after a long hard day at work It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth
Heather K.
Fast easy quicj face washer, leaves you feeling refreshed and thats makes you feel good about your self
brandi b.
Belen, NM
I really likes these at night easy to take makeup off don't make me break out. Everyone should try them
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?