BY POND'S

Buy Pond's Cleansers - Pond's Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes with Gentle Microbeads and Cucumber Extract 5 Silky Towelettes. How-to-Use: Lift seal on the pack to remove full size towelette. After using the towelette to cleanse face, simply dispose in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal the pack after each use. see more...

Josephine L.
Jamaica, NY
Love the Pond exfoliating wipes. They smell good and 2 wipes will get your face good and soft. It has a nice exfoliating side. Mild fragrance and does not irritate the eyes.
Mariafelix V.
I used to have these on stock all of the time. They're probably the best textured wipes for your face I've ever tried. They smell wonderful and they make your face extra soft and moisturized. I haven't been able to find these again, but would definitely buy if I saw them!
Stephanie V.
Winter Park, FL
These wipes are great for exfoliation and good skin care. I've used these and they definitely get all of the rough, dry skin off of my face leaving behind a soft, smooth finish. I would definitely buy again.
Paris P.
Akron, OH
Love this product! Literally an exfoliant within a towelette which is much better than exfoliating with your hands. I usually go to Walgreens if I want to buy this product. I would definitely recommend.
Alyssa G.
I use these to remove makeup and they work very nice I have only used this item a couple of time but I enjoyed it! Leave your skin pretty soft so that's a plus! This item met my expectations
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
I've tried so many different towelettes by different companies and found that this one has the best scent.

I would have preferred the towelette to be a bit more textured or beaded than what it is just to help scrub more dirt out. I even prefer that in my cream washes as well. I feel like a little bit of grit helps me feel more like I'm cleaning and less like I'm just covering my face.
Emily K.
Conneaut, OH
I wear a lot of makeup for my career as an actress and I am constantly looking for a product to make my makeup removal process easier. I had bought other pond's products in the past and was satisfied. So I took a chance. These wipes were fine, but they did not work any better than the cheaper store brand wipes. Save your money and buy the Walmart brand makeup remover wipes.
Jessica P.
Sandy, OR
This are always by my night stand because lets be honest life is hard and triesome and some nights i am just too lazy to wash my face the old fashioned way with warm water and a washcloth I have these by my bed because i feel guilty if i don't wash the days filth off my face this way i can still do this with out the effort!
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
This is a two in one in my book. It reminds me of that exfoliating cream but just in a different form. This is not as messy as most creams tend to be and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. These are always my first to grab when looking for facial cleansers. Makes my life much easier
L H.
I LOVE these, they are a dream come true! Makeup removing and exfoliating at the same time!? Count me in. Plus, the beads are so gentle, it feels like getting a massage. Have loved these since I got my free sample in Glamour (Cosmopolitan?) magazine in 2004! LOL
My only complaint is that they don't make these sized for the whole body, would make exfoliating so much easier (And gentler!) ❤
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone ever used this how is it. Does it moisturize your skin I have dry skin do you think it works well with it?