POND's Evening Soothe Moistureclean Towelettes uploaded by Lolin B.

BY POND'S

Breathe deep and unwind. POND'S® Evening Soothe® MoistureClean™ Towelettes are the perfect makeup remover wipes to end to your day. With the relaxing fragrance of Chamomile and White tea, the towelettes gently remove away all traces of dirt and makeup, while soothing the senses.

Benefits:

These soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin. They're dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and safe for contact lens wearers. Infused with POND’S® Cold Cream technology, your skin will feel instantly soft.
Now with a rigid lens closure, towelette dry-out is minimized. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!

How To:

• Wipe around the eyes, face, and neck to remove make-up and impurities.
  • No rinsing needed.
  • Tightly reseal after each use.
  • For a soft finish, use with POND's dry skin cream.

• What are the best makeup removing wipes out there? I’ve b...3 Answers
Chrissy E.
Kapolei
I am not an every day user of cleansing cloths. I typically prefer to use my favorite cleanser. I do, however, like to use cleansing cloths when I travel. I find it is much easier to take the individually packaged cloths than to lug around large bottles of cleansers. I tried the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes after receiving a great coupon. I wasn't expecting much difference over the generic cloths I have purchased in the past. I was pleasantly surprised with these towelettes.

They are nice and smooth, not rough like some others I have tried. Also, they actually removed all of my make up, including eye make up. I didn't have mascara residue all over my face nor did I feel like I had to scrub to get my make up off. It was great! The next morning, my face still felt clean. I had no issues with drying out or break outs, and that is sometimes a concern with my skin type.

I realize the price may seem a little steep for this product, but I feel it is worth the investment, especially if they are not for every day use. I can also see these working great as an after workout cleanser since they are handy, easily portable and really clean my face.
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I had recently bought these because they were on sale at my local grocery store and I was pleasantly surprised! First off the smell is so good. The wipe it self was very soft on my skin, and didn’t dry up after all the product transferred onto my face. It took off my makeup very easily and left my skin feeling refreshed and cleaned. I believe I got these on sale for $4.50, but where I bought them they are usually 6-8$. Next time it goes on sale I would definitely purchase again! What a great makeup remover!!!
Alethiia G.
These cleansing wipes are a must have in our house. Both my husband and I use one every night before bed. The soothing scent paired with the cold cream technology is perfect. We have used just about every other brand of single use cleansing cloth on the market, and these are by far the best we've tried. Ponds cleansing wipes will definitely continue to be a part of our nightly routine.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I find these wipes to be gentle on the skin and fairly great at taking off makeup. They're pretty wet compared to the average wipe, but I feel like they're still gentle on my skin and do a good job at leaving it cleansed and refreshed. There is a slight sent to them that is supposed to be relaxing in the evening, and I actually really like it.
Mollee W.
I use these nightly to take off my makeup after a long day. They smell really nice and leave my sk in n feeling really clean and soft. You can usually find them in double packs and they last me a couple of months. I even use them if I havent worn makeup just to freshen up.
Emi W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my go to makeup remover wipes! I discovered this when I was still a teenager and been using it since then. I have tried other brands as well but I always go back to this one! I love how soothing it is and perfect for using everyday, it didn’t irritate my skin at all.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
These wipes do take your makeup off I usually use two just to get everything the smell is nice but I did have a reaction to these I used them for years and when I stopped using them my skin balanced again but for someone with non sensitive skin I’d recommend
Pam E.
This are my holy grail facial wipes ever for years!! I try other brands and I end up coming back for these! It cleans out my face so quick removes all of my makeup even waterproof mascara, doesn’t clog my pores, it smells so good and i just love them so much!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I love the scent of these. So calming for before bed time, it’s literally become part of my routine because they are so calming. I really like these wipes because they don’t burn my skin, they are nice for sensitive skin and they take off all my makeup.
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
These smell really nice but feel really rough on my skin and the cloth feels really soapy and leaves a sticky feeling on my skin after using them but they do get off the dirt and make up so that's a plus found these at target and rite aid
Andrea A.
What are the best makeup removing wipes out there? I’ve been using POND's Evening Soothe Moistureclean Towelettes for a ver long time now, It might be time to try something new!