BY POND'S

Breathe deep and unwind. POND'S® Evening Soothe® MoistureClean™ Towelettes are the perfect makeup remover wipes to end to your day. With the relaxing fragrance of Chamomile and White tea, the towelettes gently remove away all traces of dirt and makeup, while soothing the senses.

Benefits:

These soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin. They're dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and safe for contact lens wearers. Infused with POND’S® Cold Cream technology, your skin will feel instantly soft.
Now with a rigid lens closure, towelette dry-out is minimized. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!

How To:

• Wipe around the eyes, face, and neck to remove make-up and impurities.
  • No rinsing needed.
  • Tightly reseal after each use.
  • For a soft finish, use with POND's dry skin cream.

Alethiia G.
These cleansing wipes are a must have in our house. Both my husband and I use one every night before bed. The soothing scent paired with the cold cream technology is perfect. We have used just about every other brand of single use cleansing cloth on the market, and these are by far the best we've tried. Ponds cleansing wipes will definitely continue to be a part of our nightly routine.
Leigh M.
These are legitimately the best makeup remover wipes I have ever found! I found them at Walmart surprisingly enough. They are moisturizing to the point that my face doesn't feel dry after wards, they're soft so my skin isn't scratched up, and all my makeup comes off! I have a new favorite product <3
Linn T.
I finally finished my pack.... and I am so thankful that I’m done. I always dreading using these wipes. They’re so wet and soapy.

It doesn’t take off my eye makeup well at all and it always makes my eyes watery. It does a decent job at taking off face make up but I would always have to use two wipes to get my face entirely clean.

My face isn’t left feeling soft and soothed either.. it’s pretty dry and stingy, and I don’t actually have sensitive skin. Unfortunately I wouldn’t repurchase these, I think you can find better wipes.
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
Ponds products help with keeping your skin smooth and happy I'm people who have dry and patchy skin help keep in moisture