POND's Energy Charge Facial Wash uploaded by Pragya B.

BY POND'S

Discover Ponds Energy Charge Face Wash for men containing Coffee Bean Extract and Cooling Menthol that brightens and recharges dull and tired-looking skin.

How It Works:

Created with coffee bean extracts, Pond’s Men Energy Charge face wash invigorates tired-looking skin by giving it a boost of energy. Plus, it’s rich in antioxidants– a key ingredient in repairing damage caused by prolonged sun exposure.

How To:

• Use daily
  • Wet your face and spread a pea sized amount on palm and lather with water
  • Apply and gently massage onto face
  • Rinse off
  • For best results, use with Pond's Men Energy Charge moisturizer

Special Ingredient:

• Coffee Bean Extracts
  • Packed With Anti-oxidants, Coffee Bean Extracts Instantly Awaken Tired Looking Skin To Make It Look Healthy & Radiant.
  • Cooling Menthol
  • Instantly Refreshes Skin

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene, Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Lauric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Perfume, Menthol, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract

Buy on Amazon
Nikki L.
Kaplan, LA
If your handsome man has sensitive skin make sure he stays away from this product. He rinsed it off immediately due to his face feeling like it was on fire from the menthol in it. He had a pink tinge to his face in certain areas and had to put a cold pack on his skin.Not sure if he is allergic to menthol but this product had an adverse affect.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I love this. The product is well packaged and it's very affordable. It is not cheap at all. I'd love to buy more. I denitely recommend it to other people! I bet they'd love it as well. It smells okay. It's very very cute. My friends and I love this product of yours!
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I brought this last year I gave it away as a Christmas gift my father absolutely loves it no complaints except he wish the bottle was bigger
Kim K.
Arlington
I am a female, so I don't use this. But I did get it for my husband. He is rarely impressed, but we both like the way this smells.
Jessica A.
My husband really likes this cleanser. It doesnt dry his skin out like nost products do. We will definately be purchasing agin.
Elizabeth C.
Austin
My husband enjoyed this product. He really liked it and seems to be pkeased with so i continue to purchase it for him
Bobbie S.
Las Animas, CO
My husband uses theproduct seems to help him out he really hasn't said to much about so I guess it's a good product
angie C.
New Castle
This stuff is awesome it makes my face feel refreshed and cool and i recommend it to others i buy at walmart
Lindsey P.
Midland
Decent price. You get a great amount for your money. Skin felt soft and smooth. I’d recommend and buy again.
Lawrence L.
This product is amazing I love it a lot. Good price and great value . Men will love. I would try