Emily P.
Reading, PA

Does any one else use Ponds Cold cream as a makeup remover? I love it! I put a tiny bit on a cloth with a little bit of water and all the makeup comes right off.

Lisa m.
Lisa m.
jamnagar
4 months, 1 week ago
i do. it is realy cool hack to use
Shay A.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
1 year ago
I haven't tried the cold cream as a makeup remover but it's on my shopping list for next week. Does it remove "waterproof" makeup as well?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes I have and it does work!!
Taila W.
Taila W.
4 years, 2 months ago
Wow that was actually a god idea! I've never tried before. I usually use it before I do make up. Helps a lot!
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Marquette, MI
4 years, 3 months ago
I do! It is extremely gentle and doesn't leave my face feeling tight.
Christy G.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
5 years, 2 months ago
Ive never tried that but it maks so much sense now and it would leave your skin refreshed!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
5 years, 3 months ago
The original purpose of Pond's Cold Cream was to remove makeup.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Spring Hope, NC
5 years, 5 months ago
I've never used it like that. I'll have to try it.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
5 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely, it has worked foe me for years can't remember when Pond's wasn't around and I have been around a few years too. So I'm telling you it is a great product with many, many uses.