Pond's Dry Skin Cream

POND’S Dry Skin Cream has a rich and creamy formula that is easily absorbed by the skin to hydrate deeply while significantly reducing dryness. For smooth, soft, radiant skin, put your trust in a classic, POND’S Dry Skin Cream.

Dermatologist tested; The actual product may be different than product image; Suitable for sensitive skin; Won't clog pores; Hypoallergenic

How well is this product for combination but more oily skin?
does it make you oily?
Is this product also good for removing makeup like the turquoise ponds?
Start your review of Pond's Dry Skin Cream!
Kamri K.
Lake Geneva, WI
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Kamri K.
Purchased at: Target
Most moisturizers leave my skin greasy and make me break out, not ponds. It leaves my skin glowing and feeling fresh. I haven’t broke out once from using it. It hydrates instantly. Plus it is so reasonably priced! Started using it because my grandma swears it keeps her looking young. Definitely get out and get some for yourself, it’s worth it. @POND'S
Carly D.
Nampa, ID
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Carly D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product hydrated my skin but it also made it feel greasy. I am a repeat user because it’s so affordable. I would change the smell and make it less greasy if I changed the product. I might but again! 🤍🤍
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Target
Great product, leaves your face and skin feeling soft, and refreshing, easy to apply and enexpensive! Highly recommend
Natalia S.
Seattle, WA
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Natalia S.
I love this product!! Have been using it for about 5 years. Makes my face skin soft and radiant!!!
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Ashley C.
My MUA used this before applying my makeup and it wasn’t bad. May have to try this. Kept make up in place and didn’t irritate me either.
Ana O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Ana O.
Purchased at: Target
Ponds cream is a great product, I love how my face skin looks after I put it on. been using this cream for about one year since I realized my face skin is too dry when winter season arrives, since then I use it everyday!! thumbs up
Jenessa S.
Melrose Park, IL
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Jenessa S.
I was excited to try this product and omg does this work wonders! With this heat and sweat I tend to get dry patches around my face. With ponds dry skin cream it helps moisturize my face and keep hydrated through the whole day.
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Tatum S.
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: Target
I know these pictures aren’t very flattering lol but hopefully you can see how my skin looks!! But I’ve been using ponds for probably 6 years on and off. It was actually the first face lotion I got for myself. It’s so inexpensive, and very thick and moisturizing. I think it dries down decently and can leave a nice glow. I suffer from dry skin and patches during the colder months and this helps calm my skin down! I definitely recommend this!!!
Kayla T.
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Kayla T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought this moisturizer about 2 days ago and so far I love it. I use it after cleansing my face and It leaves my skin soft and smooth but it also leaves it a little oily which is not bad since I have dry skin and want my skin a little oily. The scent is pretty strong too so if you don’t like moisturizers that have a strong smell than I wouldn’t buy. It’s also long lasting so you can moisturize before going to bed as well.
Deisy Valentina B.
Albany, NY
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Deisy Valentina B.
I absolutely love my PONDS, it keeps my skin hidryted all day, specially important for winter time. It's nice and doesn't leave oily sensation.

445 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel H.
Whitby, ON
Faith F.
jacksonville
il y a 2 mois
Pond's Dry Skin Cream Does this cream feel think or creamy?
keira B. il y a 16 jours
yes it does! super thick.
floresa W.
Miami
il y a 2 mois
Veronica K. il y a 2 mois
Yes! I have very dry, sensitive combination skin and this is my saving grace. You only have to apply it once in the morning and once before bed. My skin thanks me everytime I apply!