Pond's Dry Skin Cream

POND’S Dry Skin Cream has a rich and creamy formula that is easily absorbed by the skin to hydrate deeply while significantly reducing dryness. For smooth, soft, radiant skin, put your trust in a classic, POND’S Dry Skin Cream.

Dermatologist tested; The actual product may be different than product image; Suitable for sensitive skin; Won't clog pores; Hypoallergenic

Is this product good for combination skin?
Is this worth the money?
I really want to try this but struggle with money, does it work for eczema?
Start your review of Pond's Dry Skin Cream!
Kamri K.
Lake Geneva, WI
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Kamri K.
Purchased at: Target
Most moisturizers leave my skin greasy and make me break out, not ponds. It leaves my skin glowing and feeling fresh. I haven’t broke out once from using it. It hydrates instantly. Plus it is so reasonably priced! Started using it because my grandma swears it keeps her looking young. Definitely get out and get some for yourself, it’s worth it. @POND'S
Carly D.
Nampa, ID
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Carly D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product hydrated my skin but it also made it feel greasy. I am a repeat user because it’s so affordable. I would change the smell and make it less greasy if I changed the product. I might but again! 🤍🤍
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Target
Great product, leaves your face and skin feeling soft, and refreshing, easy to apply and enexpensive! Highly recommend
Natalia S.
Seattle, WA
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Natalia S.
I love this product!! Have been using it for about 5 years. Makes my face skin soft and radiant!!!
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Ashley C.
My MUA used this before applying my makeup and it wasn’t bad. May have to try this. Kept make up in place and didn’t irritate me either.
Allison H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Allison H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using Pond's Dry Skin Cream since I was a teenager. I used it mostly to take off my eye makeup, this was before micellar water or makeup wipes were available! Pond's has always done the trick for me & it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend Pond's Dry Dkin Cream or Pond's cold cream to anyone, especially if you are on a budget.
Ana O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Ana O.
Purchased at: Target
Ponds cream is a great product, I love how my face skin looks after I put it on. been using this cream for about one year since I realized my face skin is too dry when winter season arrives, since then I use it everyday!! thumbs up
Jenessa S.
Melrose Park, IL
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Jenessa S.
I was excited to try this product and omg does this work wonders! With this heat and sweat I tend to get dry patches around my face. With ponds dry skin cream it helps moisturize my face and keep hydrated through the whole day.
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Tatum S.
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: Target
I know these pictures aren’t very flattering lol but hopefully you can see how my skin looks!! But I’ve been using ponds for probably 6 years on and off. It was actually the first face lotion I got for myself. It’s so inexpensive, and very thick and moisturizing. I think it dries down decently and can leave a nice glow. I suffer from dry skin and patches during the colder months and this helps calm my skin down! I definitely recommend this!!!
Catherine H.
Altoona, AL
Pond's Dry Skin Cream uploaded by Catherine H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used ponds face lotion It is great as moisturizer.Plus it has no greasy feeling has a great smell.Its also great BC of the price,its about $6.00 some times cheaper.You will not be disappointed . It's been around for years but I would swear by it.

453 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lori F.
Ranson, WV
il y a 2 mois
What is the best eye cream for dark circles Cerave Eye Repair Cream or Olay Eyes | Brightening Eye Cream | For Dark Circles?
Stacey M. il y a 2 mois
Estee Lauder. They have a Global Revitalizing Supreme Cream & a Diamond Cream that I'd highly recommend. It's worth the money, they hook you up with nice samples, & it works!
Nydia A.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 2 mois
Katherine B. il y a 2 mois
Hola Nydia prueba con CeraVe pero la que viene en tarro verde, es super hidratante y especial para pieles secas.