BY POND'S

Formulated with Activated Carbon and Vitamin B3, Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Wash removes dead skin cells and impurities in your skin from the inside, resulting in brighter, radiant skin on the outside.

How It Works:

Uncover your natural radiance. Created with activated carbon, the unique formula of Pond’s Pure White reaches deep within your pores to lift away black impurities and remove pollution, dirt and dust particles. Giving you clear and fairer-looking skin.

How To:

• Wet your face.
  • Squeeze a pea-sized amount of facial wash on your hand and lather with water.
  • Massage and on face and rinse thoroughly.

Special Ingredien:

• Activated Carbon
  • Known to act like magnet to suck out pollution, dirt and dust.

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Perfume, Dmdm Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Edta, Carbon, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Niacinamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Benzoate.

anu s.
Whenever i have hectic day i only use deep cleansing facial wash to clean my skin deep n down this washoff all the deadskin
yasoom M.
salmiya, kuwait
Ponds Face wash is good for acne prone skin..it cleanse my skin prevent acne..every morning my skin looks so clean n fresh..
Mariem W.
Manama
It s very good for extra Cleaning and matte finish. I have been using it for more than 1 year and I m really obsessed, it cleans the skin deeply and leaves it smooth, I just do love it, have bought it many times and will continue to do
Kim M.
Philippines
This is my only skin care and I love it because this facial wash really works amazing it helps to lessen my pimples. And I also love about this product is it really deep clean your face
farah n.
It give excellent result to your skin. You should use it twice a week or after coming from work or outside to clean your skin completely 👍
Kon K.
I love this product! Clean good my once of favorite, I will buy again, face soft , super
Paola H.
Doral, FL
It’s amazing I mean my face feels like a baby booty for real! Trust me I love it I’m gonna buy it again
Hane M.
Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
Simply just one of the most affordable and best facial washes I’ve used. If you’re on a budget, certainly this is for you. It is a gentle cleanser as well.
Melissa Z.
I found this ponds face wash at 99 cents only store I thought I give it try. I really like it. You only need a little amount and it lathers nicely. It makes my face feel nice. Feels clean and soft with out feeling dry out. Totally recommend if you can find it.
Johanna A.
Philippines
I bought this one honestly when I got pimple outbreak like so gross and I would always want to have again but I tent to forget it always
Leidy V.