BY POND'S

Formulated with Activated Carbon and Vitamin B3, Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Wash removes dead skin cells and impurities in your skin from the inside, resulting in brighter, radiant skin on the outside.

How It Works:

Uncover your natural radiance. Created with activated carbon, the unique formula of Pond’s Pure White reaches deep within your pores to lift away black impurities and remove pollution, dirt and dust particles. Giving you clear and fairer-looking skin.

How To:

• Wet your face.
  • Squeeze a pea-sized amount of facial wash on your hand and lather with water.
  • Massage and on face and rinse thoroughly.

Special Ingredien:

• Activated Carbon
  • Known to act like magnet to suck out pollution, dirt and dust.

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Perfume, Dmdm Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Edta, Carbon, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Niacinamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Benzoate.

Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
I am currently using this product.  I have oily and sensitive skin and i feel it works great for me.  I didn't get any reaction from this product which great because most products give me like a allergic reaction.  I love how clean it make may skin feel and also it doesn't leave feeling sticky or oily it just feels clean and refreshing.  A little goes a long way with this product and foams and lather very nice.  The packaging is very basic but effective.  I like that is not very big  or bulky which makes it perfect for traveling.  The price is very affordable and the product is easy accessible to anyone.  I recommend.
Brooke L.
At first i was scared to use this on my face because a lot of deep cleansing washes form a lot of blemishes on my skin but this is one that actually cleanses my face without harming it. I definitely recommend this product.
Andria J.
Swannanoa
I like this product a lot. I've suffered from lots of blackheads since I was a teenager and this stuff removed so much dirt and grime from your skin. Would definitely recommend.
Melissa Z.
I found this ponds face wash at 99 cents only store I thought I give it try. I really like it. You only need a little amount and it lathers nicely. It makes my face feel nice. Feels clean and soft with out feeling dry out. Totally recommend if you can find it.
Princess B.
This is what I used when I was still in the Philippines. Too bad it is not sold here in the United States. Just leves your skin refreshed and thoroughly cleaned.
Crystal A.
New Bedford, MA
This cleanser is deep cleaning it takes all my makeup and dirt off my face it even cleans up my pores. I like ti use this when I start getting pimples it helps clean up my face right away.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
I don't feel like this product is doing much for me. It's supposed to help bring out impurities but I don't feel nor see a difference. It leaves my skin feeling a little dry plus it stings my eyes. This product is not for me.
Shan M.
Denver
Used this for product all the time. Product is great for cleaning a removing daily face build up. Overall the product dyed my skin out and wasn’t a harsh dry out all my skin to breath.
Tracey T.
Bronx
This is a Good deep Cleanser. I Used This When I Feel Like My Face Is About To Start Breaking Out Or I See A Few Pimples That I Don’t Like. It Really Cleans Your Skin And Males Your Skin Feel Soft .
Lovely F.
Los Angeles
I loved using this. It leaves your face fresh and clean. I hate washing my face with bar soap so I was looking for an alternative and decided I would try this out. What I love about this product the most, though, is that you only need a dab of it to spread all over your face. It goes evenly on your face and seeps in nicely and is not hard to clean off. I am definitely going to buy this product again!
Leidy V.