POND's Daily Lightening Face Wash uploaded by Akriti p.POND's Daily Lightening Face Wash uploaded by Beauty B.POND's Daily Lightening Face Wash uploaded by Luisana D.

BY POND'S

Reduce dull skin whilst brightening with the Pond's White Lightening Facial Foam. Pro-Vitamin B3 helps reduce dark spots to produce a translucent complexion.

How It Works:

The secret to spot-less pinkish white skin? Pro-Vitamin B3. A potent skin lightening agent proven to reduce dark spots to reveal beautiful and flawless skin. It lightens skin and dark spots by inhibiting the transfer of melanin to the surface of the skin revealing a clear and translucent complexion.

How To:

• Wet your face and create a lather
  • Gently massage onto face and neck
  • Rinse off

Special Ingredien:

• Pro-Vitamin B3
  • Powerful skin lightening solution that complements natural cellular processes.

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Niacinamide, Dmdm Hydantoin & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Perfume, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol.

Buy on Amazon
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
This has been my everyday face cleanser since highschool! Hahha it’s gentle and effective! This has a good lightening effect. And it does meet my expectations and this stuff really works! I will definitely buy again! I still use it! :))
Rohanna F.
My grandma used to always buy this brand from moisturizing my face. I don’t buy for myself but I’m pretty sure she gets it from our local drugstore. It Always feel so good and cool going on. Definitely gentle on the skin
Rachael L.
Laurel, MD
This helps so much with complexion issues. I’ve always had issues with red marks and pimples, this stuff gets rid of them! I love the light cream, and it leaves your face feeling refreshed and great! The smell is delicate and refreshing
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I bought this Lightning cleanser because I thought it would help lighten up my scarring from rosacea. However did not seem to help much at all. It did have a nice smell and was easy to find.
Ꭻα∂є ℓ.
I just started using this product and I haven’t stayed in top of using it every day but I used it enough to know I have seen a big difference in my skin and a lot more even toned look.
Srilekha T.
I have been using it since couple of years. I like this product a lot as it cleanses my skin thoroughly. When I want to deep cleanse my face I use this cleanser. It is a not mild. That is the only draw back. But i love using this cleanser. Its my go to cleanser.
Lena J.
San Francisco, CA

This facial foam worked pretty nicely on my skin and I am hoping that regular use will let me have a flawless and clear skin. It does reduce mild pigmentation with daily use and definitely keeps blackheads and whiteheads. Love it!
dena k.
Chiefland, FL
Wasn’t the best of the best. Didn’t really meet my expectations. It’s an easy to find product tho, you can find it at Walmart, Dollar General, etc. the price was pretty good just didn’t work as good as I’d wish.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I am very satisfied with this purchase. This cleans my skin very nice., You only need a size of a pea to clean your entire face so this size tube of face wash will last you a long time if you do use it daily still. It lathers very nice, it says it is a foam wash, I dont think it is really a foam, it is more of a regular cream wash that is a thickened layer. This is not a clear liquid. It is the consistency of a cold cream type product but much more silky.

It did not irritate my sensitive skin,. It did not burn, or redden my skin at all. It did a little dry my skin. I have seen a brighter glow to my skin after using it for a week or so. I am happy with this product. I just need to make sure to moisturize after using it.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !