BY POND'S

juana f.
Kansas City, KS
It’s an alright product didn’t really exfoliate like I wanted to didn’t work with my skin but it did leave skin feeling soft and it smells great
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
These white are refreshing and revitalizing for my skin they really leave me glowing very very light sensitive and not rough on myself
Diane M.
Albuquerque
In the dry winter months I find my skin to be dry and a bit flaky. This exfolient takes away the dry skin and leaves my skin so soft.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Tammi G.
I wear contacts and this is one of the few facial wipes that doesn't bother my eyes. I love the exfoliating side and great smell.
Katie W.
Clemmons, NC
These make washing my face on the go much easier. I wouldn't use it for daily use since it makes my face feel a little slimy.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
I like these for the convenience especially when traveling or when time is short. It is a wonderful product and very gentle
Michelle A.
kissimmee, FL
fresh feeling and cooling for the skin reasonable price used for the first time and will use again not bad price
Amanda F.
Fort Worth
18ij like how it makes your fave feel. After words. It feels so soft and fresh. I used it a couple of nights a week.
Selena D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff really really great!! I love the cucumber in it so many good things for the skin from cucumbers !!