BY POND'S

Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
These wipes smelled really good! They were great for removing my makeup and cleaning my skin before bed. It exceeded my expectations! One wipe took off all the makeup. It was affordable! I will buy in the future.
Susan S.
Eloy, AZ
It was good.  I love the smell of cucumber so that made me happy.  I was okay with the price, but  have gotten cheaper.  I think I bought it at WalMart, but I buy so much I forget.
Kristen D.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely love these little cloths! They are refreshing after a long day of work or a night out with friends. I actually keep them on my bedside table so they are super convenient even if I don't feel like getting out of bed to wash my face. And the price point is great!
Rachel D.
Forney, TX
These makeup remover towelettes have little exfoliating bumps on them that do a fantastic job of removing makeup while gently scrubbing your skin. I have purchased these for many years and will continue to do so for as long as they are offered.
Charli S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these cleanser wipes for my husbands skin. I cant get him into a regiment of skin products but this is easy for him and it is strong but gentle enough not to give him a breakout. The product met my expectations definitely.
Noor B.
Concord , CA
I like them. Smell great and feel great. I've had better experiences though. They dry easily and my they're not gentle on my skin. Not very good at makeup removal or at least that's how I feel. I'd give them a 6 out of 10.
Stacy C.
Niles, OH
My favorite! I love scented wipes and I use them every night. Perfect thing to help me get ready for bed. Gentle on my face and at such a great price. I will buy this product again, and you should try it too!
Jennifer H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love, love, love these exfoliating make-up removing wipes!! They safely remove my make-up, while gently cleansing my skin. They are even suitable to remove my eye makeup!! I will continue to purchase this product again and again!!
Brittany Z.
Medina, TX
These are amazing! I use them right after I take off my makeup and them remove all remaining traces of makeup left behind as well as leave my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Melissa B.
St Petersburg , FL
Your face will will completely refreshed after using. Love the way these smell and how my skin feels after. Wipes are gentle on skin, still while exfoliating