BY POND'S #100 in Face Wipes

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Love love love this product..The convenience of a facial wipe and the benefits of a exfoliating wash..What more could you ask for..And it's made by Ponds..It's a definite must have in my beauty routine..I don't use them every day..just when I feel like I need to exfoliate my skin..maybe every 2or3 days but it's so fast and easy if I don't feel like going through the whole process. I definitely would recommend you give it a try.
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
These wipes smelled really good! They were great for removing my makeup and cleaning my skin before bed. It exceeded my expectations! One wipe took off all the makeup. It was affordable! I will buy in the future.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love these little wipies and how they really take the day away! Ponds does an amazing job at giving us beauty lovers something for our skin. Weather it's a makeup removal wipe or a facial cleanser it's a brand that gives you what you need to keep your skin glowing.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love these! They remove makeup very well. These are perfect after a night out when you dont feel like washing your face... this will get the job done. Gentle on the skin but strong enough to get deep down into the pores
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
This cleansing remover is so relaxing and refreshing! With its exfoliating feature, it gets my face clean and it helps exfoliate it. The texture is not too rough either, it is perfect! I usually have these with me in my purse for emergencies!
Laura D.
I really like these they remove makeup on my sensitive oily huge pores acne covered skin without making it worse which is super rare. I like the light refreshing cucumber scent as well it really is soothing and nice.
Kayla O.
These towelettes are the BEST smelling things ever! They are so effective at cleaning your face. I was shocked as a first time user how amazing they are! I bought mine from Amazon and will continue to buy them!
Vita M.
Affordable, great for sensitive skin and removes mascara! What more do you want! I prefer cleanser and I still rinse after using towelettes but this are great when I’m doing bridal makeup on others!
Elisa E.
These are good but don’t do much exfoliating. I prefer the plain ponds wipes over these. I do like the smell. It’s super refreshing. They are a good buy if you can get them on sale but don’t expect much exfoliating.
Valerie M.
I love how gentle these are, especially when the scrubby side exfoliates so well! They remove all my makeup and leave my skin soothed and clean, plus have a light Cucumber scent!