BY POND'S #34 in Facial Cleansers

POND’S® Cucumber Cleanser is infused with cucumber and deep cleans and removes makeup while adding back essential moisture. For clean, soft and fresh skin in one easy routine, put your trust in a classic.

Benefits: This hypoallergenic cleanser is dermatologist tested and won't clog pores.

How To:

• Massage Pond's Cucumber Cleanser into skin.
  • Rinse with warm water or tissue off.

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Will This Actually Remove Makeup Off Of Face? 1 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in tr...1 Answers
POND's Cucumber Cleanser
  • "This is a huge favorite of mine and I use it pretty much everyday to remove makeup at the end of the day. I massage a small dollop on my face and let it sink for a min or two, then just wiping it off and rinsing with tepid water. This works great and is gentle on my sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This is my go-to cleanser not only for the light scent and overall ease on my sensitive skin, but the moisturizing properties are fantastic. It is perfect after wearing full-face make up all day, plus it gets off stubborn eye make up easier than any make-up wipe I've ever seen. A little layer of it over make up and a warm wash cloth, then, gone. It's a lasting classic for a reason." in 38 reviews
Krystal D.
Just an all around good cleanser for eye makeup, including waterproof mascaras, although it does take a little bit more time working it in and all to remove waterproof mascara I wouldn't call this product junk. It also moisturizes while it cleans so it leaves everything feeling hydrated and smooth.
I use this when my skin is really dry or have to remove makeup. I have really sensitive skin and easily break out so if i use this everyday, pimple central. Easy to use though for makeup. Just a little bit goes a long way. Smooth it over my face and then wipe gently with a warm damp cloth. A little quick runse at the end and VOILA smooth clean shiny face... i always keep it in the house and got a jar for my mom
Jay M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 10.1 oz more...
Ok so THIS HERE is old school Holy Grail. My grandmother, mother, cousins etc bathroom's always smelled like ponds cold cream because they used it so much.
Their smooth, wrinkle, blemish free etc skin is why I've adopted the same routine.
I started using ponds roughly 16 years ago, however I'd switch in and out with other products due to my ever changing skincare needs prior to adulting 😓

Now that I'm older with less environment changes, my skin is pretty stable so I use it faithfully every night to remove my makeup and cleanse as well.
Leaves my skin so soft and supple.
It's amazing ❤️

It's the only thing I'll use to remove makeup especially around the eyes.
I use additional products to further cleanse and tone, however this is a must if you want an effortless makeup removal process and supple skin at the same time
Raven S.
Review for: 6.5 Oz more...
Ponds cold cream is probably the number one cleanser that I have used for the majority of my time wearing make up. It melts everything off including waterproof mascara which is always a plus! However Ponds cold cream is an oily consistency even after washing your face, so I do recommend that you use and a stranger or micellar water after using Ponds cold cream if you have oily skin.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Review for: Deep Cleanser & Make-up Remover 6.5 oz more...
I've tried makeup remover after makeup remover, high-end brands & drug store, nothing I have ever bought works as well as this one. I had a HUGE issue with the Neutrogena eye-makeup remover supposedly oil free (NOT OIL FREE), it would leave my face looking oily and I had to use so freaking much it wasn't even funny! I just purchased this item a few days ago, & I was absolutely in love. I've used ponds (pink) face lotion & it's my favorite so spending $7 on this huge thing was an easy descision. It only takes a little bit to get my full face makeup off, it also leaves my face feeling refreshed & moisturized. Definitely worth every single penny! Hands down best makeup remover ever!!!! I'm sure my huge jar will last awhile too! I'd recommend it to anyone that needs a good makeup remover!
Amalia B.
T his cleanser helps remove traces of makeup my makeup wipes couldn't get. It also does an amazing job at moisturizing your skin . It leaves your skin nice and supple afterwards and very hydrated without being oily or making you oily. It works for both oily and dry skin people. It works wonders for my skin and has even cleared some of the acne. Highly highly recommend :)
Annie R.
Morganton
Review for: 6.5 Oz more...
This is great to remove foundations and stubborn makeup or as just a deep cleanser. I expected it to be a bit harsh on my skin but it wasn’t as bad as I expected but since I do have very dry skin it isn’t hydrating. I will keep using it and I would suggest everyone do so once a week unless you wear makeup everyday or have oily skin, then go ahead and use it everyday.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
I love using this to take my makeup off and just to give my face a nice cleaning whenever needed as well. It isn't very chemically but it does burn my skin a little, besides that this is a great product, inexpensive and most drug stores carry it!
Julissa R.
My mom told me that she used ponds when she was much younger to remove makeup and I started watching on YouTube that a lot of people found this quick way to take off your make-up and have your face hydrated and within 3 days of using it I could already see the result that my skin was more hydrated and I didn't really how to moisturize my face at night after I took off my makeup it took off all my makeup I just grabbed a little bit and it rubbed off my makeup I'm so quickly. Whenever I need to take off matte lipstick it just takes it off immediately my mascara comes off immediately is just a True Life Saver whenever you don't want to moisturize your face and feel lazy you could just put that on your face remove your makeup it's like killing two birds with one stone
Tina Nicole M.
El Mirage, AZ
I was sent this in one of my subscription boxes. Some raved about it. I have typically very dry skin, so I thought it would be good. Taking this greasy mess off was a nightmare. I had to use other cleansers after, which dried my skin out even more. To make matters worse, I suffered a breakout after this products. Straight trash.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Julianna H.
Has this made any of you with acne prone skin break out after using?
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?