BY POND'S #84 in Facial Cleansers

POND’S® Cucumber Cleanser is infused with cucumber and deep cleans and removes makeup while adding back essential moisture. For clean, soft and fresh skin in one easy routine, put your trust in a classic.

Benefits: This hypoallergenic cleanser is dermatologist tested and won't clog pores.

How To:

• Massage Pond's Cucumber Cleanser into skin.
  • Rinse with warm water or tissue off.

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?3 Answers
  • Will This Actually Remove Makeup Off Of Face? 1 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in tr...2 Answers
POND's Cucumber Cleanser
  • "This is a huge favorite of mine and I use it pretty much everyday to remove makeup at the end of the day. I massage a small dollop on my face and let it sink for a min or two, then just wiping it off and rinsing with tepid water. This works great and is gentle on my sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This is my go-to cleanser not only for the light scent and overall ease on my sensitive skin, but the moisturizing properties are fantastic. It is perfect after wearing full-face make up all day, plus it gets off stubborn eye make up easier than any make-up wipe I've ever seen. A little layer of it over make up and a warm wash cloth, then, gone. It's a lasting classic for a reason." in 38 reviews
Dawn H.
Attleboro, MA
Cold Cream has been around forever from the mid-60s and possibly even before then. My mother had the most beautiful Flawless skin and I always ask her what is it that you use always sad Pond's Cold Cream. I mostly use this for getting waterproof mascara and eye makeup off of my face. It's gentle enough that I can apply it on to my eyes and my lashes and be able to open my eyes and let it sit and do its job without my eyes burning. Once after letting it sit for a few minutes I go in with a cleansing pad and I just wiped off all the excess and there goes all the mascara even the toughest of tough waterproof mascaras meltaway leaving behind soft clean and conditioned lashes not to mention that smells like cucumbers. I found this is one of the best products to use to get mascara off. And if you're someone who like me who can't go a day without wearing mascara Than You'll completely understand.
marrrrrrisssaaa a.
Over the years I have spent a fortune buying into the usual high end products which have convinced me they will give me beautiful skin!! - What a waste of my money.

Then recently I saw a jar of Ponds cold cream cleanser and it reminded me of an elderly great aunt who had always used Ponds and as a result had the most beautiful skin. So I bought a jar. 2 weeks later, my sister commented on how lovely my skin was looking and asked what I had done differently. I told her - and she immediately dashed out and bought a jar herself. I also suggested my 23 year old daughter use it and she too was amazed and has decided to use it. Don't think about it... buy it. It will be the best money you ever spend!!!
Cynthia K.
Thousand Oaks
This takes off makeup super easily. You put it on, gently rub and wipe it off along with your makeup. Its fast acting and doesn't need to be rinsed. The only reason I don't use it all the time is that it contains petrolatum and I'd rather not have that ingredient in my skin care products.
Jay M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 10.1 oz more...
Ok so THIS HERE is old school Holy Grail. My grandmother, mother, cousins etc bathroom's always smelled like ponds cold cream because they used it so much.
Their smooth, wrinkle, blemish free etc skin is why I've adopted the same routine.
I started using ponds roughly 16 years ago, however I'd switch in and out with other products due to my ever changing skincare needs prior to adulting 😓

Now that I'm older with less environment changes, my skin is pretty stable so I use it faithfully every night to remove my makeup and cleanse as well.
Leaves my skin so soft and supple.
It's amazing ❤️

It's the only thing I'll use to remove makeup especially around the eyes.
I use additional products to further cleanse and tone, however this is a must if you want an effortless makeup removal process and supple skin at the same time
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Review for: Deep Cleanser & Make-up Remover 6.5 oz more...
I've tried makeup remover after makeup remover, high-end brands & drug store, nothing I have ever bought works as well as this one. I had a HUGE issue with the Neutrogena eye-makeup remover supposedly oil free (NOT OIL FREE), it would leave my face looking oily and I had to use so freaking much it wasn't even funny! I just purchased this item a few days ago, & I was absolutely in love. I've used ponds (pink) face lotion & it's my favorite so spending $7 on this huge thing was an easy descision. It only takes a little bit to get my full face makeup off, it also leaves my face feeling refreshed & moisturized. Definitely worth every single penny! Hands down best makeup remover ever!!!! I'm sure my huge jar will last awhile too! I'd recommend it to anyone that needs a good makeup remover!
Amalia B.
T his cleanser helps remove traces of makeup my makeup wipes couldn't get. It also does an amazing job at moisturizing your skin . It leaves your skin nice and supple afterwards and very hydrated without being oily or making you oily. It works for both oily and dry skin people. It works wonders for my skin and has even cleared some of the acne. Highly highly recommend :)
Annie R.
Morganton
Review for: 6.5 Oz more...
This is great to remove foundations and stubborn makeup or as just a deep cleanser. I expected it to be a bit harsh on my skin but it wasn’t as bad as I expected but since I do have very dry skin it isn’t hydrating. I will keep using it and I would suggest everyone do so once a week unless you wear makeup everyday or have oily skin, then go ahead and use it everyday.
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
I love using this to take my makeup off and just to give my face a nice cleaning whenever needed as well. It isn't very chemically but it does burn my skin a little, besides that this is a great product, inexpensive and most drug stores carry it!
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 10.1 oz more...
This lotion well more like a cleanser/lotion is amazing you can use it as a facemask or you can use it just as a simple cleans her so there’s two ways you can use this and it’s super effective it leaves your skin feeling soft completely cleaned out and smelling great I really recommend this product it’s not super expensive so you can get it
Tina Nicole M.
El Mirage, AZ
I was sent this in one of my subscription boxes. Some raved about it. I have typically very dry skin, so I thought it would be good. Taking this greasy mess off was a nightmare. I had to use other cleansers after, which dried my skin out even more. To make matters worse, I suffered a breakout after this products. Straight trash.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Julianna H.
Has this made any of you with acne prone skin break out after using?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?