BY POND'S #83 in Facial Moisturizers

Nourish and moisturize your skin with this specially formulated cream from pond's. Your skin will look smoother and healthier after every use. The cream is gentle enough to use daily or as needed for extra moisture. see more...

• How does this compare to their dry skin cream?1 Answers
  • Ponds cold cream is really good for removeing makeup but is it hy...1 Answers
  • Does this moisturize dry skin well? I got it and haven't tried it...1 Answers
Pond's Crema S Facial Cream
  • "If you do not have very dry skin, I would not recommend this product because it will probably be too heavy or oily, but if your skin is just as dry as mine, it will soak right in." in 3 reviews
  • "it leave's your face feeling soft and hydrated but i feel its a bit greasy and also a little goes a long way ive had it for about a year now. " in 2 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "This keeps my face moisturized and hydrated and it lasts all day ." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and get super dry patches on my nose and under my eyes." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Ivory
This is formulated for dry skin, but I think it's one of the least effective moisturizers I've tried. The moisturizer makes my skin feel soft at first, but it doesn't last. It makes my face feel smooth for about half an hour before it starts feeling dried out again. It also doesn't absorb very well; it takes a lot of work to rub the cream in. It takes some time for the whiteness of the cream to blend into my skin and not be noticeable. One thing I do like about the moisturizer is the scent. I normally don't like scented moisturizers or creams, but I actually like the smell of this one. I'm surprised because I've tried other Pond's products before and didn't like their scents, but this one is nice. But besides the smell I didn't care much for this, and I would rather use something that's more effective and long-lasting for my super dry skin.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
Review for: 14.1Oz
I really liked this scented shower gel from LUSH. I believe it was limited edition during Valentine's Day. Just like it says on the description, it smells like a "sweet, fruity blend of pomegranate juice, marshmallow and vanilla pod." I'd say that the initial blast is mostly vanilla, but there is a tangy-ness to it at the end, which I can only assume is the pomegranate. The gel itself is pretty thick, thicker than your average LUSH or drugstore shower gel and looks like a cloudy, medium pink goo. I thought it was charming, no pun intended, and thoroughly enjoyed smelling it while lathering up. It never went sour, but I did use it before the "best by" date. Overall, pleasant, not very foamy and recommended if you enjoy Rose Jam.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Review for: Ivory
I wanted to love this, because I need a steady every-day moisturizer for my chronically dry skin, something that will always be there for me, like a very BFF. This is more like a fair-weather friend. It only "works" for me if my skin is already well-moisturized, which unfortunately for me, is a fairly rare occasion. But, when my skin is having one of those "normal" moments, this does a fine job. If your skin is excessively dry, though, it really doesn't do much at all, and can even somewhat irritate in areas that are prone to becoming a little flaky.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Dry/combo skin? Check. I have the kind of skin that can range from normal to dry all on the same day, so I have difficulty finding a facial moisturizer that will keep the dryer patches in check without me getting crazy oily elsewhere. This moisturizer does just that! I love it so much. It's so great and the scent isn't too heavy. I had another brand of lotion that made me feel physically ill because it was too perfumed. Not this! It's scented, but only just and it's incredibly creamy and thick, which is perfect for moisturizing my skin.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: Ivory
One of my all time favorite moisturizes out there! It's reasonibly priced, small compact so I can just throw it in my purse and go. This past week I've had an awful cold so I've used a lot of this product on my nose to keep from getting raw and chapped. It's done it's job! I don't have the embarrassing dry cracked skin! Very pleased! I usually have dry skin and this is one of very few products that doesn't make my face feel oily and sticky. I like the smell, kind of like sunscreen. I will continue to buy this product♡
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
Review for: Ivory
Pond's is my go-to. As a Native American family, we start skincare lines at 13 because we believe in keeping our skin healthy and this is the moisturizer we are all given. My mom, grandmother, aunts and even some uncles use this. I keep this in my carry-on bags for when I'm traveling anywhere because it gives the PERFECT amount of moisture & it really does keep you looking young forever if you use it religiously. Ask my 74 year old grandmother who gets mistaken for my 45 year old mother all the time.
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Nourishing Jar
This is probably one of the most inexpensive skincare items I have ever tried. And it worked great! No problems with it. It didn't clog my pores or make me itchy. I have generally pretty sensitive skin but I enjoyed it. The only thing that I would point out is that it has a baby powder scent and if you don't like that, this won't be for you because it's pretty strong. I bought it as a moisturizer to use in between the time I was deciding on what moisturizer to invest in from high end selections.
Aurora S.
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
Review for: Ivory
One of the best moisturizers I've come across. At first I was hesitant to buy it but after some research I thought it couldn't hurt to try it out myself. It literally makes your skin super soft and hydrated. It's not one to just run into your face and run errands. It's kind of oily but in a thick creamy way so it's more of a over night or few hours moisturizer. It smells like something my grandma would have in her perfume collection it's a very mature perfume powdery smelling cream.
Alice A.
Alice A.
Review for: 14.1Oz
I was going to go on vacation and needed a small size moisturizer to bring along. I randomly chose Ponds at Target and little did I know I was going to be using it for the next few years. I use it once in the morning before I put on my makeup and after I get out of the shower in the evening, right before bed. It keeps my face feeling moisturized and oil free all day and prevents cracking dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for good quality at a low price!
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin and have been looking for a cheap moisturizer, easy to get my hand on. I bought this one because I was tired of my chin flaking. I've been using this product for about 3 months now and I have to day I do like it.. it has a nice smell and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized the only thing I dislike about the product is it is a bit heavy stuff it sketches me out! Also it doesn't help as much I'd like it to for my dry skin, but works well enough!
Imani R.
Imani R.
Does this help with extremely dry skin?
Mialynn M.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , PA
I usually use this moisturizer every morning but I need something to moisturize my face more. Any suggestions? I'm allergic to vitamin C and it's very hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't have that.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm in need of a new moisturizer to help with my dry flaky skin, and I was wondering if anyone has tried this product and does it help? Also has it irritated anyone's skin? I have used multiple before that burn and turn my face red, is this easy on the skin? Help
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a strong scent?
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry skin. I've seen people use this but haven't heard any reviews about it. Will this be a good moisturizer for after washing my face?