Kerleah M.
Kerleah M.
How good is this stuff? I have really sensitive and oily skin and I've heard a lot of good things about it.
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
1 year ago
I bought this Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser as a cheap fill-in until I could order the 4-step set I normally get from another company. But I have to say, I won't be reordering that other stuff.... I love this cleanser more than any other I've used that cost 10X more! It leaves my combination skin utterly soft and removes makeup entirely. Take care to follow the directions: Gently rub it on a dry face, then wipe off with a warm damp cloth. You can rinse if you like, but I don't. If you just put it on lotion, it will not work simply because it's a cleanser. And it's the best cleanser I've ever used!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
1 year, 3 months ago
I absolutely love this stuff! I have oily skin and this doesn't give me any problems. It makes my face feel so soft after I use it too. I wear a ton of makeup and this cleans it all off which is also another great thing about it!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
1 year, 4 months ago
My skin is super sensitive- I feel like I barely have to touch it and it will leave a red spot, but this stuff is incredible and leaves my skin tone bright and even :)
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
1 year, 6 months ago
Ponds is not for you, it will cause you to breakout very severely. Ponds is not recommended for anyone with oily or sensitive skin.