BY POND'S

Ponds Cold Cream has been used by generations of women to help remove hidden dirt stubborn makeup and even waterproof mascara from the face while a unique blend of essential oils and emollients moisturize and soften skin in one easy step. Skin will feel clean smooth and soft with this non-comedogenic wont clog pores hypoallergenic cream. see more...

Sami A.
I liked the product for the most part but it didn't take my make up off as easily as I would like... it's an amazing moisturizer though and didn't affect my sinsitive skin or cause acne
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My grandmother used to tell me to use this all the time. I remember always seeing a bottle in h er bathroom . And now shes 94and her complexion is flawless! So of course I decided to put it in my beauty routine and my face looks clearer and refreshed. I do like how it keeps my face amd neck moisturized but I can only use it before I go to bed. It leaves my face a little nore oily than I like. But its worth it.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
This is the first cold cream product I've tried but I really love it. It gets all the makeup off, even those hard to get off mascaras, and doesn't leave behind and weird oils. It also doesn't get in my eyes and sting like with liquid makeup removers. I also don't feel like I'm waisting anything when I'm using it like I do when using a makeup whip.
Victoria P.
Gretna, LA
I wanted to try this out because I beard that it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft after using it and at the time my skin was in a dry spell. It definitely melts your makeup away very effectively but it will leave a very oily feeling on your skin until you wipe away with a towel. I'm pretty new to cold cream cleansers but I'm not really a big fan for that oily feeling. It does leave your skin very soft though, I just wish I felt as fresh as my skin really was.
Brenna S.
Amazing cleanser! Takes anything off no matter how heavy and makes my face feel soft and buttery without feeling gross and oily. I love the fact that you just massage it in to work out all the gunk and then you wash it all off with a nice warm wash cloth. It feels so amazing after a long day with a ton of performance makeup on. Or if you just want to hit the hay just tissue it off and head to bed. Tried and true sometimes really is the best.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
This stuff is amazing. It removes most of my makeup. It is the absolute best cleanser for lazy girls like me. I apply it to remove my makeup and rub it in my face. It turns oily after a while but it's so good, even removes my eye makeup like mascara. The. I get a towel and remove the oily makeup and that's it. You can wash your face but again I'm lazy. Then I just pass on my face some micelles water to remove the bit left
Rachel B.
This is still my favorite makeup remover of all time. Since I've found oils easier to travel with, I have since switched over to those in my daily life, but whenever I'm visiting my parents' place, my face gets a week of Pond's treatment instead! The smell is quite strong, so not everyone may like it. I find it soothing. The product is somewhat greasy, and not everyone may like that either. I love it.
∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
Riverside, NJ
Great at taking makeup off.. but feel it clogs my pores. Feels slightly oily for my oily skin. Used this on y face for s couple weeks and it made me break out. I only use it for my mascara now. Very easy to use and wipes off easily leaving face feeling moisturized but can clog pores.. so beware. I also washed my face after using this and still broke out. Would not repurchase, I received it as a sample anyway.
Danny C.
All the makeup-wearers in my family use Pond's to clean their faces; I've tried quite a few different cleansers and I generally stick to Pond's as well. It's definitely worth the price. My only complaint is how oily it can leave your skin if you have already-oily skin. But besides that, I absolutely love it, and recommend it to anyone who doesn't have the same oil-related problems as me.
Linda G.
Globe, AZ
My favorite product of all time for removing makeup! My face is stingy and it keeps on as much as it possibly can! I use this every morning to remove any leftover makeup after washing my face! Perfect for eye makeup! I'm the master at falling asleep full face so this is a lifesaver for the mascara that hangs on for dear life! I've used it for years and won't ever change!
Monica G.
Stockton
Does it smell good? 😩
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
is that for all eyes and face? is that bad chemicals inside?