BY POND'S

Ponds Cold Cream has been used by generations of women to help remove hidden dirt stubborn makeup and even waterproof mascara from the face while a unique blend of essential oils and emollients moisturize and soften skin in one easy step. Skin will feel clean smooth and soft with this non-comedogenic wont clog pores hypoallergenic cream. see more...

Sami A.
Sami A.
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
I liked the product for the most part but it didn't take my make up off as easily as I would like... it's an amazing moisturizer though and didn't affect my sinsitive skin or cause acne
Toria H.
Toria H.
Lauderhill, FL
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
I bought this a few weeks ago and when I first tried it I was so impressed. I had on a full coverage makeup and I was skeptical. I put about 5 pea sized amounts on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. It really did cut through the makeup. The smell is very faint and unnoticeable tbh. It took about 2 minutes to get everything off..which is better than a makeup wipe. I usually go through 2 or 3 makeup wipes and I'll still have make and makeup residue on my face. My only problem would be removing the makeup residue, I think it would be a pain to use a wash cloth every time you remove your makeup..i recommend using cotton pads for sure. This is non greasy, and will leave your skin feeling great. I think it would be awesome if in future PONDS made one of these with micro beads to help exfoliate and soften skin. Overall I definitely recommend!!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
My new holy grail makeup remover!!!! Removing makeup always felt like a chore for me especially when I ore heavy foundation or eyemakeup. Until I discovered this product it's made my life so much easier, you take a super small scoop and rub it all over your face, and then you wipe it off with a cloth (wet or not doesn't matter) it melts everything off your face and everything wipes off! It's kind of fun and a lot faster than other makeup wipes or makeup oils. Also I feel like I don't use that much product, and it's affordable. I absolutely am obsessed with this product right now. You don't have to rinse and it leaves your skin feeling moist but not super greasy. Also you can open your eyes without any stinging.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
This cleanser is amazing! First of all, you don't have to splash water on your face, which makes cleansing so much easier. You just massage this into your dry skin and then wipe it off with a wet washcloth. It smells so good!! And the cream has the most beautiful consistency. It's rich, but also light. It feels so soft on your skin. It removes every trace of makeup and leaves your face fresh, moisturized, smooth, glowing, and flawless. It even tightens up my pores. My husband even uses it sometimes! I will say it's probably best for normal/dry skin. I have combination skin and it's almost too moisturizing for summer and high humidity, but I still use it because I love it so much!
Jhannet J.
Jhannet J.
Willougby Hills Ohio
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
I absolutely love! It is now a staple in my nightly regimen. My face felt clean and not as dry as it did before without using it. You must wash your face after applying unless your drunk but then again you'll mess up what ever you past out on because your makeup will come off much easier.

I like that you can open your eyes and nothing happens. It doesn't get in your eyes like my coconut oil did.

I do a wipe off and wash my face with my face wash right after.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT! I use it every day to take off my makeup. The reason I started using it was because I saw all these older ladies with amazing looking skin. When I asked them the secret, they told me it's Ponds cold cream. This cleanser is super moisturizing. I just rub it all over my face, and use a wet washcloth to remove my makeup. It does a great job. This is my go to cleanser. Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville , IA
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
Best facial cleanser for night time! This cleanser removes allllll of my makeup so easily and is also great for sensitive skin! It leaves my face incredibly soft. A little also goes a long way so it's very affordable! I use it by rubbing probably a dime or nickel sized amount all over my dry face and then take a damp wash cloth to gently remove the cleanser and makeup. It's a great cleanser to follow up a nightly skin care routine! This has been around for ages. My grandmas both used this product when they were my age!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
I received this cold cream as a free sample from Pinchme.com. I had never tried a cold cream before and I can say this was an overall good experience. The cold cream managed to take off all traces of makeup I had, including mascara. At first it was a weird feeling since it is a little greasy but after wiping it off with plenty of water, my skin felt just fine and make up free. It really moisturizes the skin at the same time it does its job of make up remover.
Khyla D.
Khyla D.
Glenn Heights
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
This has revolutionized my skincare. I used to be dedicated to wipes only and I would wonder why I still had makeup residue on my face. With this cleanser, you literally MELT the makeup off your face and it has some skin healing properties as well. I have sensitive skin and this has my skin feeling soft and smooth and has reduced some of my breakouts. The only con is that it does have a little bit of a strong smell, but if you don't mind it I'd give it a try! Super inexpensive and long lasting.
Edda H.
Edda H.
Crosby, Tx
Review for: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
I use this product to remove my makeup as the first step in a double cleansing method. It does a Fantastic job at removing all of my makeup without irritating my eyes. I have very oily skin and I probably would find it too heavy if I didn't follow with a second cleanser but I also think it helps my skin feel soft and moisturized instead of stripped from double cleansing. Considering both my mother and grandmother used Ponds on a daily basis, they've got a good product that's worked for many years.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Stockton
Does it smell good? 😩
mia m.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
is that for all eyes and face? is that bad chemicals inside?