BY POND'S #3 in Cleansing Creams & Balms

Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic – POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser.

Benefits:

• It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.
  • Dermatologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.

How To:

• Apply POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser gently to skin.
  • Wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

• Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye mak...16 Answers
  • Has anyone tried POND's Cold Cream Cleanser and if so whe...5 Answers
  • My skin is very sensitive... I typically only use Simple...3 Answers
POND's Cold Cream Cleanser
  • "As a makeup remover I have to say it is perfect. it doesn't dry out your skin, it doesn't burn, and it doesn't have a bad odor. Another thing I like is that it IS like a lotion! IT's so moisturizing! To be honest, sometimes I literally have days where I let it chill in my fridge for about 2 hours and then I just spend the day moisturizing my skin and face and even my eyelashes with this! I'm currently on my third jar! :)" in 360 reviews
  • "This product is great! I am very sensitive to make up remover wipes, and this product replaces that for me. I generously apply this product to my face (as well as over my eyes) and rub it in circular motions. To remove the product I use baby wipes; with this combination every piece of make up and dirt comes off. it's amazing." in 303 reviews
Tally M.
connellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It’s basically a two in one plus it’s so cheap! It makes my skin so smooth, I apply this before my primer and foundation and my foundation looks flawless because it deep moisturizes your face. It smells good and I love the package, reminds me of back then like it’s so retro. They do have different kinds like for dry skin. I just use the cold cream but it doesn’t dry my skin (haven’t used any other ones from pond) and I love what it does to my skin. I had full glam makeup look today and I used this at night and it literally took every single makeup off my face and I only had to apply this once and not a lot of it either, I couldn’t believe how clear and clean my skin looked then it was nice and soft afterwards. I only have the 6.1 oz tube and this is going to last me a very long time which is awesome! It’s also hypoallergenic which I love because I have sensitive skin and this does not bother it. It also doesn’t clog pores up.
Shamari P.
Suitland , MD
I will always LOVE LOVE this product. PONDS was the first brand to help me realize that I could achieve smooth skin--without any little patches of bumps/texture.

I use this product as the first step in my makeup removal step. I trust it to gently remove any stubborn mascara I have left from that day (or the day before). I also use this when I feel like I need to get back to a basic skin care routine after terrorizing my face with new products.

I find that this product leaves me pretty moisturized. 10/10 I would always recommend this product :)
Scottsdale P.
I have been using this product for a while and it’s great for removing makeup. However, when I heard an older women had used it for years and that it left behind a film that had to be surgically removed I was a little scared. So if and when I use this product I do not use it to remove my eye makeup just to be on the safe side. There is another product that I found that doesn’t contain the fragrance that Ponds leaves behind. The product is called Albolene Cleansing Concentrate Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, Unscented, 12 oz. It’s less irritating than Ponds and it costs about $10 for a huge tub that will last you two years. I would still be careful about using this product around my eyes. Albolene can also double as a moisturizer. Enjoy!
ashley a.
My mom gifted me with a little tub of Pond’s Cold Cream and told me she wanted me to try it, since it was one of her favorite products when she was my age. It made me laugh because it’s still all the rage in the beauty community. It’s been a cabinet staple for generations now. It’s excellent at removing stubborn makeup that basically none of my other cleansers can fully remove, which is why I love the product. If I had to complain, I’d say that it’s a bit heavy. I don’t mind using it at all before bed, but if I have something to do or somewhere to be after using this, I oftentimes feel the need to wash my face again with another cleanser. I only use it at night anyway, so it’s no biggie. Highly recommend for removing tough makeup.
Olivia C.
Columbia, MO
This product is very interesting to me. I have found that it really does break my makeup down and helps with a full clean, but I have some concerns.
The texture is, uh, kinda weird. It gets everywhere and it never really seems to come off the first time. I only use it when I put on a full face of makeup, so it does its job, but I appreciate its effort. I've been using it for six months now on and off, and it's disappointing every time how much effort it takes to get it all off. It's kinda greasy after the fact, so I always exfoliate afterwards.
I know I've been bashing this whole time, but really, Cold Cream does the job when it comes to taking off makeup.

Miss C.
Nashville
I would say this is the OG cleansing balm, as it shouldn’t be used alone as a cleanser. It requires another product to go in after it. It glides on great, and feels really cool when you use it, but the oily and greasy residue wrecks havoc under makeup and would never be fixed with all the towels in the world. Also, the pH is much too high for sensitive and dehydrated skin - it’s up there in the 8s I believe. I enjoyed using this for a few years to melt off my makeup and to cool down my irritated, sensitive skin, but I always found myself reaching for another cleanser or toner afterwards. I think this works best as a first cleanser, alongside a good chemical exfoliant and toner routine. I’ve since moved on, but I’m not against returning to it in the future.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I reviewed this in a smaller quantity so wanted to leave my thought here as well. I saw this cold cream for sensitive skin while shopping at Big Lots ($4) and
thought I should give it a try since it is sulfate free, 50-percent
moisturizer, and uses mineral oil to break down makeup. My skin is
sensitive and often is left feeling dry after washing with even products
labeled "hydrating." Rose scents are in fashion again...not sure when they ever were out of fashion. My face and neck feel clean and hydrated and not tight, so I usually skip moisturizer at night. I love it! It's very "old school"
when you consider it's a product that's been around since 1907.
Sarah H.
This is an amazing product, there’s a reason why it’s over 100 years old! To be able to take the mess of using water to wash my face almost completely out of the equation is a miracle to me, because I end up with it down my arms, on the floor, all over the counter... With this, I just massage it into my face and it removes EVERYTHING. Seriously. Transfer-proof liquid lipstick, waterproof mascara, gel liners, it gets it all off. Then, I just get a wash cloth wet and wring it out and wipe it off my face. Clean and moisturized all in one step! The only downfalls, are that it feels a bit greasy, and it’s got a strong king of florally scent.
Acadia C.
I kept trying face wash after face wash after face wash. I have sensitive skin but never really felt with pimples or blemishes of any type until recently at 22. I was becoming so insecure. Esteem face scrubs completely tearing my face up and being left with patches of extremely dry nasty skin and pimples that wouldn't stop growing I felt like I tried EVERYTHING. I told my mom hey what should Ondo and she handed me a jar of PONDS cold cream and said my grandmother swore by it and my mom says she does too. Within 2 days my skin was back to normal no more dry patches or pimples. I know wash my face with it twice a day in the shower. This is literally magic!
Erin P.
Fort Collins
This cream is my favorite! the way it is like a lotion is better than the plastic micro beads you get with other cleansers. I have used this for pretty much 3 years now and will never buy anything else. This product only comes in a little plastic container so not much to rave about the packaging. I honestly don't see any room for improving the product it clears any acne and makes your pores feel cleaned out. I love everything about this Cold Cream Cleanser. right after using it your skin feels tight! The next morning you feel clean and ready to put on your makeup or do whatever you do in the morning.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Does this really work at getting all of your makeup off? It seems odd to me to put a lotion type product on my eyes!
Lori H.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye makeup in general?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break you out?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Can I use this as a night cream or only as a makeup remover?
Jill R.
Will this make someone with oily skin break out?

Walmart