POND's Cold Cream Cleanser
Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic – POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser.
- It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.
- Dermatologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.
- Apply POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser gently to skin.
- Wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired
Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben
Top Questions See all 524 Q&A
- "As a makeup remover I have to say it is perfect. it doesn't dry out your skin, it doesn't burn, and it doesn't have a bad odor. Another thing I like is that it IS like a lotion! IT's so moisturizing! To be honest, sometimes I literally have days where I let it chill in my fridge for about 2 hours and then I just spend the day moisturizing my skin and face and even my eyelashes with this! I'm currently on my third jar! :)" in 360 reviews
- "This product is great! I am very sensitive to make up remover wipes, and this product replaces that for me. I generously apply this product to my face (as well as over my eyes) and rub it in circular motions. To remove the product I use baby wipes; with this combination every piece of make up and dirt comes off. it's amazing." in 303 reviews
I've tried it twice and both times I've tried it differently because it says you can either wash it off or just leave it as it. The first time I left it as is, and it left a nasty residue feeling on my skin. I just thought it was because I left the product on my skin. I tried it again attempting to wash it off, but it wouldn't wash off. I haven't bother trying it again because I just did not enjoy how it felt on my skin.
I might continue trying it just because I bought it, but I personally I don't think it's something I would've bought if I had tried it out before buying.
I picked up the smaller sized jar that I saw while getting groceries. It was cheap and fit what I needed at the time (something different to remove my waterproof mascara). I have a cosmetic spoon that I purchased inexpensively from Walmart that I use to get product out of the jar since it isn't very hygienic to stick your fingers straight into it. I apply it in an thin, even layer over my dry face and neck and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I take a muslin face cloth, dampened with warm water, and gently wipe it away. I give the cloth one last rinse and pat my face with it. I usually don't rinse my face after or apply toner since my skin is on the dry side now.
Makeup just melts off of the face with this. I don't need to do any extra steps or cleaning of my skin. I used a cotton round to test and all cosmetic products were completely gone from my face. I've noticed, after using this for several weeks that my skin is softer and clearer than it's ever been. The inflammation that I've struggled with since my mid-20's is going away and my skin is plumper too. Now I see why this product has such a cult following. It has pretty much replaced all my other, more expensive, cleansers and moisturizers.
Then I used it as a makeup remover and it came off so easy I’m mean the makeup get melted off. The next time I used it was right before I get out of the shower I used a little bit to cleanse my face as I found that it gut gave me a baby skin like felling that felt and look amazing . I would recommend this product to people looking for a makeup remover and cleanser the price is right and you should try it!!
The texture is, uh, kinda weird. It gets everywhere and it never really seems to come off the first time. I only use it when I put on a full face of makeup, so it does its job, but I appreciate its effort. I've been using it for six months now on and off, and it's disappointing every time how much effort it takes to get it all off. It's kinda greasy after the fact, so I always exfoliate afterwards.
I know I've been bashing this whole time, but really, Cold Cream does the job when it comes to taking off makeup.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos