Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser

A diferencia de los removedores de maquillaje comunes, POND'S® Cold Cream Cleanser es también 50% humectante. Elimina el maquillaje y las impurezas, a la vez que le brinda a tu piel una vital infusión humectante.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser!
Westminster, CA
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Amy S.
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Amy S.
I really like the idea of this because my makeup slide off so easily and made my face really soft after using it! It’s totally affordable too which rocks! I would highly recommend to anyone who hates taking off their makeup to amp up their routine!
Charlotte, NC
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Since I tried this makeup remover I never stop using it every time...is very gently with my skin and eyes and removes EVERYTHING 😁 (Waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner and eyelash glue)....I have years now buying this and will continue buying it!!😜💯
Foxworth, MS
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Carlton H.
This one is my ladies but I use it to I clean my face with it an it's really good for removing dirt aswell as makeup an it smells wonderful
Las Vegas, NV
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Rosa C.
El producto es genial, saca todo de mi rostro Incluido el rimel y al limpiar mis ojos no me deja ciega como algunos 😅😅 bueno mirando borroso,con este no me ocurrido eso no arde no pica siento que funciona genial en cualquier tipo de piel, y siempre cerca para limpiar mi piel Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: CVS
My ultimate favorite thing to remove makeup and to clean my lid for a cut crease. Affordable and very effective. Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin. So gentle on all skin types. Perfect to remove waterproof make up also. Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
Taunton, MA
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by mani N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this since 15 years old and I still continue to use it 20 years later. What does that go to tell you??? Lol it works, it's effective and smells just like that smell that you get when you go to give your grandmother a hug and a kiss. Lol. Like home!!!
CHICAGO, IL
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Michelle C.
Another product I have been using for years and will continue to use! I use this to take off excess mascara that is left behind from a shower/washing my face. It is so gentle. Just use a Kleenex or toilet paper and gently massage and wipe away. Tip - a little goes a long way with this; this little tub will last months, even if you wear mascara every day.
Perris
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Adriana R.
So to start off this product overall is good. It does a good job taking off makeup.Which I personally like. My only turnoff for this product is fragrance I’m not a fan of it. It is gentle. It’s not the worst product out there so I recommend it.
Monroe, GA
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best and cheapest ways to remove makeup. I was skeptical at first but I’m on my second jar now. It really melts the makeup off. I would say it gets about 90 percent off. I would still go in with a cleanser after. A little goes a long way to. You don’t need a lot. My first jar was the big one and I had it almost a year. I got the smaller one this time only because they were sold out of the big. This is a great way to remove makeup along with a microfiber pad or towel. Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser #ponds #coldcream #makeupremover #microfiber #skincare #cleanface #cream #hydration
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser uploaded by judy B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Hands down this product is a 10 out of 10. If I had to pick only one product to use for the rest of my life as a makeup remover without hesitation this is what I would pick! The first day that I used Pond's Cold Cream it was a game-changer! I have very sensitive skin and have had cystic acne my whole life so what makeup wipes can sometimes be very harsh on my skin, but to be able to rub a nice gentle cream on my face that not only removes my makeup but moisturizes my skin at the same time I mean where can you go wrong?! And on top of that you can get it for anywhere between three and five dollars at your local pharmacy or Walmart. If you're new to using it you can choose to pick up a small container of it but it also comes in a large container which lasts forever! So go ahead get in your car and go pick one up and feel free to let me know how much you love it!

Looking for your answer?