BY POND'S #7 in Facial Cleansers

Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic – POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser.

Benefits:

• It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.
  • Dermatologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.

How To:

• Apply POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser gently to skin.
  • Wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

• Has anyone tried POND's Cold Cream Cleanser and if so whe...4 Answers
  • Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye mak...15 Answers
  • So i am wondering if this would clog your pores up ?2 Answers
POND's Cold Cream Cleanser
  • "As a makeup remover I have to say it is perfect. it doesn't dry out your skin, it doesn't burn, and it doesn't have a bad odor. Another thing I like is that it IS like a lotion! IT's so moisturizing! To be honest, sometimes I literally have days where I let it chill in my fridge for about 2 hours and then I just spend the day moisturizing my skin and face and even my eyelashes with this! I'm currently on my third jar! :)" in 360 reviews
  • "This product is great! I am very sensitive to make up remover wipes, and this product replaces that for me. I generously apply this product to my face (as well as over my eyes) and rub it in circular motions. To remove the product I use baby wipes; with this combination every piece of make up and dirt comes off. it's amazing." in 303 reviews
Angela D.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this because I was looking for a makeup remover that would be good for dry skin. I read that this one is one that I should definitely try.
I've tried it twice and both times I've tried it differently because it says you can either wash it off or just leave it as it. The first time I left it as is, and it left a nasty residue feeling on my skin. I just thought it was because I left the product on my skin. I tried it again attempting to wash it off, but it wouldn't wash off. I haven't bother trying it again because I just did not enjoy how it felt on my skin.
I might continue trying it just because I bought it, but I personally I don't think it's something I would've bought if I had tried it out before buying.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I know this is a cult classic cleanser but I have put off trying it for years.  I had extremely oily skin as a teenager with a lot of breakouts and thought this would ruin my skin so I stayed far away.  Now that I'm older (and I hope wiser), I decided to give it a shot.

I picked up the smaller sized jar that I saw while getting groceries.  It was cheap and fit what I needed at the time (something different to remove my waterproof mascara). I have a cosmetic spoon that I purchased inexpensively from Walmart that I use to get product out of the jar since it isn't very hygienic to stick your fingers straight into it. I apply it in an thin, even layer over my dry face and neck and let it sit for a few minutes.  Then I take a muslin face cloth, dampened with warm water, and gently wipe it away. I give the cloth one last rinse and pat my face with it.  I usually don't rinse my face after or apply toner since my skin is on the dry side now.

Makeup just melts off of the face with this.  I don't need to do any extra steps or cleaning of my skin.  I used a cotton round to test and all cosmetic products were completely gone from my face.  I've noticed, after using this for several weeks that my skin is softer and clearer than it's ever been.  The inflammation that I've struggled with since my mid-20's is going away and my skin is plumper too.  Now I see why this product has such a cult following.  It has pretty much replaced all my other, more expensive, cleansers and moisturizers.
ashley a.
My mom gifted me with a little tub of Pond’s Cold Cream and told me she wanted me to try it, since it was one of her favorite products when she was my age. It made me laugh because it’s still all the rage in the beauty community. It’s been a cabinet staple for generations now. It’s excellent at removing stubborn makeup that basically none of my other cleansers can fully remove, which is why I love the product. If I had to complain, I’d say that it’s a bit heavy. I don’t mind using it at all before bed, but if I have something to do or somewhere to be after using this, I oftentimes feel the need to wash my face again with another cleanser. I only use it at night anyway, so it’s no biggie. Highly recommend for removing tough makeup.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
This is your mom and grandma's makeup remover. Seriously LOL I feel like everyone has used this at least once in their lifetime if they use makeup. Does it remove makeup? Yes. Does it take off everything? Definitely not. I have not purchased this item in years because it is not from a cruelty free brand but my mother had one lying around so I've been using this so it doesn't go to waste. I have been using it as one of my cleaners in my nightly double cleanse. I usually just remove my face makeup with this and use another makeup remover for my eyes and then go in with my face wash. It does its job, but I prefer something with a different smell thats not like grandmas and purchasing from a cruelty free brand :)
Olivia C.
Columbia, MO
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
This product is very interesting to me. I have found that it really does break my makeup down and helps with a full clean, but I have some concerns.
The texture is, uh, kinda weird. It gets everywhere and it never really seems to come off the first time. I only use it when I put on a full face of makeup, so it does its job, but I appreciate its effort. I've been using it for six months now on and off, and it's disappointing every time how much effort it takes to get it all off. It's kinda greasy after the fact, so I always exfoliate afterwards.
I know I've been bashing this whole time, but really, Cold Cream does the job when it comes to taking off makeup.

Miss C.
Nashville
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
I would say this is the OG cleansing balm, as it shouldn’t be used alone as a cleanser. It requires another product to go in after it. It glides on great, and feels really cool when you use it, but the oily and greasy residue wrecks havoc under makeup and would never be fixed with all the towels in the world. Also, the pH is much too high for sensitive and dehydrated skin - it’s up there in the 8s I believe. I enjoyed using this for a few years to melt off my makeup and to cool down my irritated, sensitive skin, but I always found myself reaching for another cleanser or toner afterwards. I think this works best as a first cleanser, alongside a good chemical exfoliant and toner routine. I’ve since moved on, but I’m not against returning to it in the future.
Erica O.
Salem, AL
I wish I found this stuff sooner! I use proactive to manage breakouts but my skin was dry and flaking off. I started incorporating this into my routine by washing with it first and following up with the proactive and my skin is now moisturized but not oily. I usually can't use any form of moisture on my face because it will break me out but this doesn't! I believe it has some sort of toner in it because my face always feels tighter after I wash it off. This can also be used as a moisturizer, just don't wash it off like I do. It's also a very effective makeup remover. Overall it's just a great and versatile product, and I plan on always using it!
Sarah H.
Review for: 6.1 oz more...
This is an amazing product, there’s a reason why it’s over 100 years old! To be able to take the mess of using water to wash my face almost completely out of the equation is a miracle to me, because I end up with it down my arms, on the floor, all over the counter... With this, I just massage it into my face and it removes EVERYTHING. Seriously. Transfer-proof liquid lipstick, waterproof mascara, gel liners, it gets it all off. Then, I just get a wash cloth wet and wring it out and wipe it off my face. Clean and moisturized all in one step! The only downfalls, are that it feels a bit greasy, and it’s got a strong king of florally scent.
Acadia C.
I kept trying face wash after face wash after face wash. I have sensitive skin but never really felt with pimples or blemishes of any type until recently at 22. I was becoming so insecure. Esteem face scrubs completely tearing my face up and being left with patches of extremely dry nasty skin and pimples that wouldn't stop growing I felt like I tried EVERYTHING. I told my mom hey what should Ondo and she handed me a jar of PONDS cold cream and said my grandmother swore by it and my mom says she does too. Within 2 days my skin was back to normal no more dry patches or pimples. I know wash my face with it twice a day in the shower. This is literally magic!
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
Wow. Just wow. I have used high end makeup remover creams, gels, oils and none of them have fully removed all of my makeup. This does!!! Yes even mascara. It leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. It’s non drying and not harsh on your skin. I have very sensitive and dry skin. No oily residue left over eitherPOND's Cold Cream Cleanser. #shook.
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Does this really work at getting all of your makeup off? It seems odd to me to put a lotion type product on my eyes!
Lori H.
Kenosha, WI
Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye makeup in general?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break you out?
Cesly B.
Can I use this as a night cream or only as a makeup remover?
Jill R.
Will this make someone with oily skin break out?