BY POND'S #4 in Cleansing Creams & Balms

Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic – POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser.

Benefits:

• It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.
  • Dermatologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.

How To:

• Apply POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser gently to skin.
  • Wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

• Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye mak...16 Answers
  • Has anyone tried POND'S® Cold Cream Cleanser and if so wh...5 Answers
  • So i am wondering if this would clog your pores up ?2 Answers
POND'S® Cold Cream Cleanser
  • "As a makeup remover I have to say it is perfect. it doesn't dry out your skin, it doesn't burn, and it doesn't have a bad odor. Another thing I like is that it IS like a lotion! IT's so moisturizing! To be honest, sometimes I literally have days where I let it chill in my fridge for about 2 hours and then I just spend the day moisturizing my skin and face and even my eyelashes with this! I'm currently on my third jar! :)" in 360 reviews
  • "This product is great! I am very sensitive to make up remover wipes, and this product replaces that for me. I generously apply this product to my face (as well as over my eyes) and rub it in circular motions. To remove the product I use baby wipes; with this combination every piece of make up and dirt comes off. it's amazing." in 303 reviews
Scottsdale P.
I have been using this product for a while and it’s great for removing makeup. However, when I heard an older women had used it for years and that it left behind a film that had to be surgically removed I was a little scared. So if and when I use this product I do not use it to remove my eye makeup just to be on the safe side. There is another product that I found that doesn’t contain the fragrance that Ponds leaves behind. The product is called Albolene Cleansing Concentrate Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, Unscented, 12 oz. It’s less irritating than Ponds and it costs about $10 for a huge tub that will last you two years. I would still be careful about using this product around my eyes. Albolene can also double as a moisturizer. Enjoy!
ashley a.
My mom gifted me with a little tub of Pond’s Cold Cream and told me she wanted me to try it, since it was one of her favorite products when she was my age. It made me laugh because it’s still all the rage in the beauty community. It’s been a cabinet staple for generations now. It’s excellent at removing stubborn makeup that basically none of my other cleansers can fully remove, which is why I love the product. If I had to complain, I’d say that it’s a bit heavy. I don’t mind using it at all before bed, but if I have something to do or somewhere to be after using this, I oftentimes feel the need to wash my face again with another cleanser. I only use it at night anyway, so it’s no biggie. Highly recommend for removing tough makeup.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is your mom and grandma's makeup remover. Seriously LOL I feel like everyone has used this at least once in their lifetime if they use makeup. Does it remove makeup? Yes. Does it take off everything? Definitely not. I have not purchased this item in years because it is not from a cruelty free brand but my mother had one lying around so I've been using this so it doesn't go to waste. I have been using it as one of my cleaners in my nightly double cleanse. I usually just remove my face makeup with this and use another makeup remover for my eyes and then go in with my face wash. It does its job, but I prefer something with a different smell thats not like grandmas and purchasing from a cruelty free brand :)
Olivia C.
Columbia, MO
This product is very interesting to me. I have found that it really does break my makeup down and helps with a full clean, but I have some concerns.
The texture is, uh, kinda weird. It gets everywhere and it never really seems to come off the first time. I only use it when I put on a full face of makeup, so it does its job, but I appreciate its effort. I've been using it for six months now on and off, and it's disappointing every time how much effort it takes to get it all off. It's kinda greasy after the fact, so I always exfoliate afterwards.
I know I've been bashing this whole time, but really, Cold Cream does the job when it comes to taking off makeup.

Miss C.
Nashville
I would say this is the OG cleansing balm, as it shouldn’t be used alone as a cleanser. It requires another product to go in after it. It glides on great, and feels really cool when you use it, but the oily and greasy residue wrecks havoc under makeup and would never be fixed with all the towels in the world. Also, the pH is much too high for sensitive and dehydrated skin - it’s up there in the 8s I believe. I enjoyed using this for a few years to melt off my makeup and to cool down my irritated, sensitive skin, but I always found myself reaching for another cleanser or toner afterwards. I think this works best as a first cleanser, alongside a good chemical exfoliant and toner routine. I’ve since moved on, but I’m not against returning to it in the future.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I reviewed this in a smaller quantity so wanted to leave my thought here as well. I saw this cold cream for sensitive skin while shopping at Big Lots ($4) and
thought I should give it a try since it is sulfate free, 50-percent
moisturizer, and uses mineral oil to break down makeup. My skin is
sensitive and often is left feeling dry after washing with even products
labeled "hydrating." Rose scents are in fashion again...not sure when they ever were out of fashion. My face and neck feel clean and hydrated and not tight, so I usually skip moisturizer at night. I love it! It's very "old school"
when you consider it's a product that's been around since 1907.
Sarah H.
This is an amazing product, there’s a reason why it’s over 100 years old! To be able to take the mess of using water to wash my face almost completely out of the equation is a miracle to me, because I end up with it down my arms, on the floor, all over the counter... With this, I just massage it into my face and it removes EVERYTHING. Seriously. Transfer-proof liquid lipstick, waterproof mascara, gel liners, it gets it all off. Then, I just get a wash cloth wet and wring it out and wipe it off my face. Clean and moisturized all in one step! The only downfalls, are that it feels a bit greasy, and it’s got a strong king of florally scent.
Acadia C.
I kept trying face wash after face wash after face wash. I have sensitive skin but never really felt with pimples or blemishes of any type until recently at 22. I was becoming so insecure. Esteem face scrubs completely tearing my face up and being left with patches of extremely dry nasty skin and pimples that wouldn't stop growing I felt like I tried EVERYTHING. I told my mom hey what should Ondo and she handed me a jar of PONDS cold cream and said my grandmother swore by it and my mom says she does too. Within 2 days my skin was back to normal no more dry patches or pimples. I know wash my face with it twice a day in the shower. This is literally magic!
Erin P.
Fort Collins
This cream is my favorite! the way it is like a lotion is better than the plastic micro beads you get with other cleansers. I have used this for pretty much 3 years now and will never buy anything else. This product only comes in a little plastic container so not much to rave about the packaging. I honestly don't see any room for improving the product it clears any acne and makes your pores feel cleaned out. I love everything about this Cold Cream Cleanser. right after using it your skin feels tight! The next morning you feel clean and ready to put on your makeup or do whatever you do in the morning.
Hope L.
Pittsburgh
Let me start off by saying I have extremely dry skin.. Like my skin flakes and is really textured. Most cleansers dry my skin out more or do nothing to help moisturize. Most moisturizers I have used can keep up with my freaky skin.
I lovvveee everything Pond's makes. I use the Cold Cream Cleanser to take my makeup off and cleanse my skin. It is super moisturizing and my skin feels so clean and soft afterwards!  I'm currently out but  I plan to go out this weekend and bu another bottle. A little goes a long way and this is great for sensitive skin. Can you tell I love this?
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Does this really work at getting all of your makeup off? It seems odd to me to put a lotion type product on my eyes!
Lori H.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye makeup in general?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break you out?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Can I use this as a night cream or only as a makeup remover?
Jill R.
Will this make someone with oily skin break out?

Walmart