BY POND'S #13 in Facial Cleansers

Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic – POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser.

Benefits:

• It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.
  • Dermatologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.

How To:

• Apply POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser gently to skin.
  • Wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

• Has anyone tried POND's Cold Cream Cleanser and if so where can y...4 Answers
  • Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye makeup in g...15 Answers
  • So i am wondering if this would clog your pores up ?2 Answers
POND's Cold Cream Cleanser
  • "As a makeup remover I have to say it is perfect. it doesn't dry out your skin, it doesn't burn, and it doesn't have a bad odor. Another thing I like is that it IS like a lotion! IT's so moisturizing! To be honest, sometimes I literally have days where I let it chill in my fridge for about 2 hours and then I just spend the day moisturizing my skin and face and even my eyelashes with this! I'm currently on my third jar! :)" in 360 reviews
  • "This product is great! I am very sensitive to make up remover wipes, and this product replaces that for me. I generously apply this product to my face (as well as over my eyes) and rub it in circular motions. To remove the product I use baby wipes; with this combination every piece of make up and dirt comes off. it's amazing." in 303 reviews
Jamie M.
Gainesville
So I don't know why people no longer use cold cream to take off their makeup and clean their face at night. It feels like a spa treatment and is far less wasteful than those makeup remover sheets that dry up your skin. I have very acne prone skin and this doesn't aggravate my skin. I don't like to use anything harsh because I already use some pretty strong acne treatments so I pick  gentle cleansers where I can. You just rub it into your skin, then use a washcloth to wipe it off with. Just so happy to have something that doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry, which then causes my skin to freak out and produce tons of oil. Plus this is cheap, you can not beat the price. The only thing I would say is the packaging clashes with everything, it is so ugly. Thinking of getting something to put it in so I can keep it on my vanity.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I know this is a cult classic cleanser but I have put off trying it for years.  I had extremely oily skin as a teenager with a lot of breakouts and thought this would ruin my skin so I stayed far away.  Now that I'm older (and I hope wiser), I decided to give it a shot.

I picked up the smaller sized jar that I saw while getting groceries.  It was cheap and fit what I needed at the time (something different to remove my waterproof mascara). I have a cosmetic spoon that I purchased inexpensively from Walmart that I use to get product out of the jar since it isn't very hygienic to stick your fingers straight into it. I apply it in an thin, even layer over my dry face and neck and let it sit for a few minutes.  Then I take a muslin face cloth, dampened with warm water, and gently wipe it away. I give the cloth one last rinse and pat my face with it.  I usually don't rinse my face after or apply toner since my skin is on the dry side now.

Makeup just melts off of the face with this.  I don't need to do any extra steps or cleaning of my skin.  I used a cotton round to test and all cosmetic products were completely gone from my face.  I've noticed, after using this for several weeks that my skin is softer and clearer than it's ever been.  The inflammation that I've struggled with since my mid-20's is going away and my skin is plumper too.  Now I see why this product has such a cult following.  It has pretty much replaced all my other, more expensive, cleansers and moisturizers.
ashlee w.
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
When I'm in my bathroom I always glance at this product on my counter. I used to think mineral oil was bad for your skin being as that's what I've heard all my life. After looking at the ingredients I decided to learn once and for all, is this really bad? "In fact, in a study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, cosmetic grade mineral oil was found to be non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't clog pores, which can lead to blackheads and acne)." With this information I decided to pick up the Pond's and see if it was really worth the hype. The smell makes me smile, making me remember when my Nanny used to use this product. But does it take your makeup off? Yes, but not all. I found I had to bring out the wipes and was underwhelmed with this product.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
This is your mom and grandma's makeup remover. Seriously LOL I feel like everyone has used this at least once in their lifetime if they use makeup. Does it remove makeup? Yes. Does it take off everything? Definitely not. I have not purchased this item in years because it is not from a cruelty free brand but my mother had one lying around so I've been using this so it doesn't go to waste. I have been using it as one of my cleaners in my nightly double cleanse. I usually just remove my face makeup with this and use another makeup remover for my eyes and then go in with my face wash. It does its job, but I prefer something with a different smell thats not like grandmas and purchasing from a cruelty free brand :)
Olivia C.
Columbia, MO
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
This product is very interesting to me. I have found that it really does break my makeup down and helps with a full clean, but I have some concerns.
The texture is, uh, kinda weird. It gets everywhere and it never really seems to come off the first time. I only use it when I put on a full face of makeup, so it does its job, but I appreciate its effort. I've been using it for six months now on and off, and it's disappointing every time how much effort it takes to get it all off. It's kinda greasy after the fact, so I always exfoliate afterwards.
I know I've been bashing this whole time, but really, Cold Cream does the job when it comes to taking off makeup.

Miss C.
Nashville
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
I would say this is the OG cleansing balm, as it shouldn’t be used alone as a cleanser. It requires another product to go in after it. It glides on great, and feels really cool when you use it, but the oily and greasy residue wrecks havoc under makeup and would never be fixed with all the towels in the world. Also, the pH is much too high for sensitive and dehydrated skin - it’s up there in the 8s I believe. I enjoyed using this for a few years to melt off my makeup and to cool down my irritated, sensitive skin, but I always found myself reaching for another cleanser or toner afterwards. I think this works best as a first cleanser, alongside a good chemical exfoliant and toner routine. I’ve since moved on, but I’m not against returning to it in the future.
Erica O.
Salem, AL
I wish I found this stuff sooner! I use proactive to manage breakouts but my skin was dry and flaking off. I started incorporating this into my routine by washing with it first and following up with the proactive and my skin is now moisturized but not oily. I usually can't use any form of moisture on my face because it will break me out but this doesn't! I believe it has some sort of toner in it because my face always feels tighter after I wash it off. This can also be used as a moisturizer, just don't wash it off like I do. It's also a very effective makeup remover. Overall it's just a great and versatile product, and I plan on always using it!
Acadia C.
I kept trying face wash after face wash after face wash. I have sensitive skin but never really felt with pimples or blemishes of any type until recently at 22. I was becoming so insecure. Esteem face scrubs completely tearing my face up and being left with patches of extremely dry nasty skin and pimples that wouldn't stop growing I felt like I tried EVERYTHING. I told my mom hey what should Ondo and she handed me a jar of PONDS cold cream and said my grandmother swore by it and my mom says she does too. Within 2 days my skin was back to normal no more dry patches or pimples. I know wash my face with it twice a day in the shower. This is literally magic!
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
Wow. Just wow. I have used high end makeup remover creams, gels, oils and none of them have fully removed all of my makeup. This does!!! Yes even mascara. It leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. It’s non drying and not harsh on your skin. I have very sensitive and dry skin. No oily residue left over eitherPOND's Cold Cream Cleanser. #shook.
Ani L.
New York
Review for: 6.1 oz more...
I was so excited when I discovered this product. It does do its job in removing makeup, but I still need to go over with some liquid eye makeup remover to remove small remains on my eyes. Other than that I love the fact that it moisturizes your face and doesn’t dry it out like some other removers do. To be honest, recently I haven’t been reaching out to it because it takes more time than just using a product like Garnier Skinactive The Gentle Sulfate Free Cleanser that you can use in the shower and remove makeup quickly. Overall, it’s a good product for people who love cold creams.
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Does this really work at getting all of your makeup off? It seems odd to me to put a lotion type product on my eyes!
Lori H.
Kenosha, WI
Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye makeup in general?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break you out?
Cesly B.
Can I use this as a night cream or only as a makeup remover?
Jill R.
Will this make someone with oily skin break out?