BY POND'S #3 in Cleansing Creams & Balms

Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic – POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser.

Benefits:

• It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.
  • Dermatologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.

How To:

• Apply POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser gently to skin.
  • Wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

• Can you use this to removed waterproof mascara or eye mak...16 Answers
  • Has anyone tried POND's Cold Cream Cleanser and if so whe...5 Answers
  • Can you use this with combination skin? Has it made anyon...2 Answers
POND's Cold Cream Cleanser

Start your review of POND's Cold Cream Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "As a makeup remover I have to say it is perfect. it doesn't dry out your skin, it doesn't burn, and it doesn't have a bad odor. Another thing I like is that it IS like a lotion! IT's so moisturizing! To be honest, sometimes I literally have days where I let it chill in my fridge for about 2 hours and then I just spend the day moisturizing my skin and face and even my eyelashes with this! I'm currently on my third jar! :)" in 360 reviews
  • "This product is great! I am very sensitive to make up remover wipes, and this product replaces that for me. I generously apply this product to my face (as well as over my eyes) and rub it in circular motions. To remove the product I use baby wipes; with this combination every piece of make up and dirt comes off. it's amazing." in 303 reviews
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I picked this up because I was low on my go to cleansing oil. I usually like cleansing oils or balms. The price was pretty good for the amount of product you get. It’s definitely a thick cream. It had a strong fragrance that smells of something my grandma might have used. It didn’t remove my eye makeup at all. It just smeared my mascara onto my face. The rest of my makeup was removed. My skin felt greasy afterwards. There was almost a film on it. I think that was for it to moisturize, but it just irritated my skin.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is obviously a favorite, but I’m not that big of a fan of the product to be honest. The cream is thick and left a film on my skin. I don’t feel that it removed my makeup that well either. I’d rather use a balm, makeup wipe, micellar water or really anything else. You have to dig your fingers into the jar which doesn’t seem like a big deal but it can get under your nails and just doesn’t seem sanitary. The fresh scent is nice, however. I just wish the formula and packaging were tweaked.
Nicole D.
Lorain, OH
This is my favorite skincare product. I use it everyday to achieve hydrated and glowing skin. It is very effective and i truley stand behind this product. I put it on oin the morning and at night as a night time mask. Ponds is very affordable and makes my skin feel luxurious and protected. Multipurpose benefits from this cream as i use it morning and night as moisturizer and make-up remover. I would give this 10 stars if i could! POND's Cold Cream Cleanser
Jaimy B.
This was the very first make up remover I used and I LOVE IT! I stopped using it because I use Dermalogica now, but if I’m in need of a cheap make up remover, this is my go to. It takes off all my make up and cleanses my face. It’s also gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin and to take off my eye make up. I love how easily my make up comes off when I use this. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a good while.
Kat♏️ H.
Rialto
This product is so great for make up removal my moms been using it since I was a kid so I always thought it was something for older skin ha! But I used it the other night to take off a bunch of make up and wow its works great I really only have to use it that one time to get all the make up off and it leaves the skin feeling so soft!
Lana R.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am absolutely in love with this cleanser! I’m now seeing it ranked number three through influenster, which is not shocking that it’s ranked that high, but I’m surprised it’s not ranked number one honestly...normally I’m a huge fan of cleansing oils and I’ve used super high end ones by Tatcha, I’ve used Burt’s bees, palmers, but nothing is better than this ponds one. I bought it on a whim, because I need budget friendly options and both the Burt’s bees and palmers just weren’t doing it for me. Yes they are good but something was missing. I was still left feeling dry after. I have very dry, sensitive and red skin (possible rosacea undiagnosed) so double cleansing just isn’t something that my skin reacts well to regardless. I needed something to remove my makeup, actually cleanse beyond makeup removal and not dry me out. This is it, folks. This does all of that!!! I’m so beyond amazed that my holy grail has been sitting right in front of me at Walgreens for years and I never even gave it a second look until I saw it one day online when I searched for the best cleansing creams. It looks like moisturizer, feels like moisturizer, then you apply it to your face and it instantly melts into an oil. Now don’t get afraid by that... it’s not a heavy “omg this is sooooo oily” feeling. It feels very nice, almost therapeutic. You rub it around your face, you can even apply it directly to eyes and it won’t burn. Yes, you do have to use a wet cloth to remove it because water and your hands won’t remove it at all... what’s even more surprising is it doesn’t lather or foam with water. You just use a soft wet washcloth and lightly wipe it away. Literally removes EVERYTHING including waterproof stuff. With one wipe. That’s all it took. And after, my skin not only felt moisturized, but CLEAN!! I bought the travel size to try, but I’m for sure purchasing the full size. I tried this in comparison to the Clinique take the day off balm, and while that worked just as good, I felt very dry after using it. So this ponds product takes the cake! Bomb product, don’t knock it because it’s drugstore, it’s been around forever for a reason. My goodness and it even does wonders for me in the morning when I wake up and don’t even have makeup on. It’s just nice feeling on my face. I highly recommend this to anyone that has dry sensitive skin like me and doesn’t always like a double cleanse. You don’t need that with this. Truly does it all!!!
Genesis R.
Riverdale , GA

I purchased the Pond's cold cream cleanser at Walmart about a month ago and I could say that it works amazing. I use this to remove my face makeup and my eye makeup then I go in with a makeup wipe to clean off the cream.
This product melts away all my eyeshadow, eyeliner and face makeup.
Scottsdale P.
I have been using this product for a while and it’s great for removing makeup. However, when I heard an older women had used it for years and that it left behind a film that had to be surgically removed I was a little scared. So if and when I use this product I do not use it to remove my eye makeup just to be on the safe side. There is another product that I found that doesn’t contain the fragrance that Ponds leaves behind. The product is called Albolene Cleansing Concentrate Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, Unscented, 12 oz. It’s less irritating than Ponds and it costs about $10 for a huge tub that will last you two years. I would still be careful about using this product around my eyes. Albolene can also double as a moisturizer. Enjoy!
Camryn G.
Nashville, TN
This is the only product I use to remove my makeup other than a baby wipe. It removes my makeup with one coating of product. It is a great value for the price. The packaging could be better but I am not complaining. This is my second purchase so I would def purchase this product again!!!!!
Tally M.
connellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It’s basically a two in one plus it’s so cheap! It makes my skin so smooth, I apply this before my primer and foundation and my foundation looks flawless because it deep moisturizes your face. It smells good and I love the package, reminds me of back then like it’s so retro. They do have different kinds like for dry skin. I just use the cold cream but it doesn’t dry my skin (haven’t used any other ones from pond) and I love what it does to my skin. I had full glam makeup look today and I used this at night and it literally took every single makeup off my face and I only had to apply this once and not a lot of it either, I couldn’t believe how clear and clean my skin looked then it was nice and soft afterwards. I only have the 6.1 oz tube and this is going to last me a very long time which is awesome! It’s also hypoallergenic which I love because I have sensitive skin and this does not bother it. It also doesn’t clog pores up.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Does this really work at getting all of your makeup off? It seems odd to me to put a lotion type product on my eyes!
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break you out?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Can I use this as a night cream or only as a makeup remover?
Jill R.
Will this make someone with oily skin break out?

Target