BY POND'S

Clear Balance Smooth. For Pore Tightening see more...

• Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Denisse M.
Its formula I do not like since it is very oily and it did not help me much with the pores, that is personal because I have heard good of
Sadiya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foam has changed my skin for the best. I love how my pores have tightened up and my entire face just feels so much smoother
laide h.
Before I actually use pond but I stop using it because it did meet my expectation my face can't handle it so I stop using it
Rana H.
Suez
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a good cleanciar , i love it , it balanced hd , my skin is oily and iliked it , i hope to get more product from ponds❤
Yucelis R.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esra crema es muy buenaa. La hora de la limpieza del cutis. Ideal para pieles sensibles. La recomiendo muchisimo
Ranjodh G.
UK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and rich, amazing product, after washing off leaves your skin healthy, moisturised and rejuvenated
Shaikh S.
Mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice face wash cleanses the face really well, leathers also good, doesn't dry your face, so a good facewash
Nourin I.
Dhakq
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your pores look small ..desapear your pores ..loves your skin..dont dry out...cleans all the dirtss
Stefanía R.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this! It makes my skin looks so soft and straight! Ready for what ever it comes next!
Laura L.
Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ( I know sounds odd but hey can't help it. Thanks