BY POND'S

Clear Balance Smooth. For Pore Tightening see more...

• Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Attia A.
Durban
The perfect skin after using this product ... it's a must in the morning and night routine ... totally in love with this amazing product
Sadiya S.
This foam has changed my skin for the best. I love how my pores have tightened up and my entire face just feels so much smoother
laide h.
Before I actually use pond but I stop using it because it did meet my expectation my face can't handle it so I stop using it
Rana H.
Suez
Its a good cleanciar , i love it , it balanced hd , my skin is oily and iliked it , i hope to get more product from ponds❤
Yucelis R.
Miami
Esra crema es muy buenaa. La hora de la limpieza del cutis. Ideal para pieles sensibles. La recomiendo muchisimo
Ranjodh G.
UK
Very creamy and rich, amazing product, after washing off leaves your skin healthy, moisturised and rejuvenated
Shaikh S.
Mumbai
Nice face wash cleanses the face really well, leathers also good, doesn't dry your face, so a good facewash
Nourin I.
Dhakq
Makes your pores look small ..desapear your pores ..loves your skin..dont dry out...cleans all the dirtss
Stefanía R.
Miami
I'm in love with this! It makes my skin looks so soft and straight! Ready for what ever it comes next!
Laura L.
Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ( I know sounds odd but hey can't help it. Thanks