BY POND'S

Clear Balance Smooth. For Pore Tightening see more...

• Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suha H.
One of my holy grail face washes! I would swear by this product back in my teenage years when every pimple in town had scored an invite to my face. Gave me instant results, and I would definitely very strongly recommend! My only issue with it is that it is incredibly drying, so be sure to follow up with a good moisturizer.
Princess A.
Quezon city
I've tried a lot of cleansers before, but Pond's products generally break me out, so there was no surprise there. It does dry out the skin, but it lathers up nicely to remove all the dirt and makeup in my skin. It wasn't the best, but I may repurchase again.
Miranda C.
México
No me gustó! Siento que no cumple con lo que dice en el envase. Dice que reduce rojeces, marcas de acné y cierra poros, pero no en vi que hiciera en mi rostro algún cambio.
Bianca D.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for those who have really oily skin. If you have a combination skin, I wouldn't recommend it because it can really dry out your skin and make it feel very tight.
Naiby H.
Alaska
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi piel es sumamene grasosa, y con esta cremita queda perfecta, realemnte limpia mis poros y los cierra lo cual hace que mi maquillaje dure mas y tenga un aspecto mas natural
Its really good for people who live in hot and humid climates i have combination skin it does remove oil and dirt from my pores its foaming formula is very gentle on the skin but it does dry down my skin a little bit
Jacqueline A.
Abu Dhabi
The face wash is definitely a no-no for dry skin people. This facial foam has a definitely reduced the bumpsy pores on my nose and has made it smooth.
Anna M.
its not exactly this product that i used but its kinda close that the one i used, and i think this product is also good even though i used it twice.
Bhagya H.
Salalah
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was really into this clenser in my early 20. But i haven’t noticed a big difference. So I stopped using it. But helps to remove 85% of makeup
Attia A.
Durban
The perfect skin after using this product ... it's a must in the morning and night routine ... totally in love with this amazing product
Laura L.
Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ( I know sounds odd but hey can't help it. Thanks