BY POND'S

Clear Balance Smooth. For Pore Tightening see more...

• Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
misbah m.
Lahore
Its a little bit thick.. Like creamy as compared to ponds white beauty and black beauty... And the little powder kind of bits in it.. It definitely aesome and so easy to afford...
Miranda C.
México
No me gustó! Siento que no cumple con lo que dice en el envase. Dice que reduce rojeces, marcas de acné y cierra poros, pero no en vi que hiciera en mi rostro algún cambio.
Bianca D.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
This is great for those who have really oily skin. If you have a combination skin, I wouldn't recommend it because it can really dry out your skin and make it feel very tight.
Naiby H.
Alaska
Mi piel es sumamene grasosa, y con esta cremita queda perfecta, realemnte limpia mis poros y los cierra lo cual hace que mi maquillaje dure mas y tenga un aspecto mas natural
ramla n.
Tried this love this product it's one of the best ponds product I have tried. I have large pores and when I use it at night it closes my pores and make me look fresh. Love it.
Its really good for people who live in hot and humid climates i have combination skin it does remove oil and dirt from my pores its foaming formula is very gentle on the skin but it does dry down my skin a little bit
Jacqueline A.
Abu Dhabi
The face wash is definitely a no-no for dry skin people. This facial foam has a definitely reduced the bumpsy pores on my nose and has made it smooth.
Anna M.
its not exactly this product that i used but its kinda close that the one i used, and i think this product is also good even though i used it twice.
Bhagya H.
Salalah
Was really into this clenser in my early 20. But i haven’t noticed a big difference. So I stopped using it. But helps to remove 85% of makeup
Denisse M.
Its formula I do not like since it is very oily and it did not help me much with the pores, that is personal because I have heard good of
Laura L.
Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ( I know sounds odd but hey can't help it. Thanks