BY POND'S

Clear Balance Smooth. For Pore Tightening see more...

• Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use ponds facial moisturizer after facial scrub before doing my makeup to give a cleaner looking set.
Shelby F.
Woodbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this product. I use it pretty regularly, I helped with my pores. First time user
Eunice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I ran out of face cleanser and I am broke and tried this facial cleanser, it gets the job done. Affordable yet it cleanses your pores thoroughly and leaves your skin "squeaky clean". Although it shouldn't be the case most of the times because that will remove our skin's natural oils, you get what I'm saying. Yes it gets the job done but it is a quite too harsh for my skin type. But still, I emptied it out. Maybe this will be my very last option if ever I ran out of facial cleansers.
Francoise Marie P.
TRONDHEIM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for all skin types. Unclogs pores and tightens pores. So far it is very effective and the scent is good too. I bought my from the nearest drugstore. The formula is gentle but if you use to much it can dry off your skin, so small amount of it is enough to wash off those black heads from your pores.
Kimberly U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this in about 3-4 months ago. It was good at first. I have combination skin where my T-zone area gets really oily, but around my cheeks its really dry. So the pond's smooth pores really suits me. Although i could get breakouts sometimes.

This product suits you if you have combination to oily skin
Maimoona S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this face wash for the longest time! I absolutely love it! I use it for removing excess oil and for removing makeup before bed. It's thick clay like property really penetrates into the pores and gives a squeaky clean finish. It's a must buy, don't forget to moisterise after!
Rodalyn J.
It clear out my face you will feel that your face is smoother and not dry after using this. But, I was annoyed a bit because it break some pimples. So I guess i'll recommend this to those oily and having a large pores skin.
misbah m.
Lahore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a little bit thick.. Like creamy as compared to ponds white beauty and black beauty... And the little powder kind of bits in it.. It definitely aesome and so easy to afford...
ramla n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this love this product it's one of the best ponds product I have tried. I have large pores and when I use it at night it closes my pores and make me look fresh. Love it.
aleama R.
caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert

Lo he probado y la verdad es u y bueno para minimizar los poros cerca de la nariz, he visto la mejora, es una lástima que no podía comprar.
si puedes comprarlo
muy bien

lo he probado y la verdad es uy bueno para minimizar los poros cerca de la nariz, he visto mejoria, lastima que no lo he podido comprar.si ustedes pueden comprenlomuy bueno
Laura L.
Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ( I know sounds odd but hey can't help it. Thanks