BY POND'S

• Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
I love this cream, my pores are very delicate and with the results of this product it's like I'm looking at a younger me. I'm a repeat user of this product and my mom actually recommended it to me And I'm sooo glad she did!!!
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
I have very large pores and I needed something to keep them in check. So i tried out this Ponds pore smoother and its like it worked instantly!!!!!!!!!! I make sure to use it at least 3 times a week to help my pores appear smaller. I find that it didn't take all the oil out my skin and leave it too dry which I loved because products tend to dry me out really bad sometimes. I'm definitely going to keep using this product and would recommend it to anyone who has large pores or just wants smoother skin.
Paige 🌱.
Belleville, AR
THIS STUFF ROCKS! I love it so, so much. It really tightens your skin and makes it look fresh and clean. It's also very affordable which I love since I am on a budget. It comes in a nice squeeze tube that squirts out the perfect amount. I would buy it again.
doris a.
I use this when I take a really hot shower and my pores open up as soon as I get out I put pore strips and wait then after I take off my pore strips I put a little bit of cold water then this pore righting cream up and it helps
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I have fairly large pores. So I have this product a shot. I am glad I did. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. Very effective. The packaging was ok. I definitely recommend this product and would purchase it again.
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
The POND's Clear Balance Smooth Pores Pore Tightening definitely tightened my pores and made my skin feel super smooth!
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
It's very great for your face and then in the morning when you wake up you feel like tightness in your face so you know that it's working
Kylee C.
I personally felt that did wonders my face. Stripped it of dirt without any irritation and has been an essential part of my routine.
Jess G.
Cleveland
This product works very well. Just over a few times of use I have noticed a big difference in my skin. A must have!
Sarah M.
Evansville, IN
Works good. Did notice a difference in pores when I haven't with other products claiming the same results.
Laura L.
Hi, Is this product any good? I have oily/dry combination skin ( I know sounds odd but hey can't help it. Thanks