Ponds Clean Sweep Cleansing Towelettes - 30 Ea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ponds Clean Sweep Cleansing Towelettes - 30 Ea!
Kingsport
I loved it!! Skin felt so smoothe and silky and cleans excellent!!! I love how clean and soft my skin felt! I felt like it is perfect!! No improvements needed really!
Chicago
Makeup Is so rough on my skin everyday. Taking off mascara or even just concealer, my skin feels like it’s just rubbing the makeup against my skin and i feel my skin burn. Ponds helps to remove my makeup completely and make my skin not feel like i have skin burn but like i just moisturized 10,000 times
Easley, SC
Perfect for cleaning makeup off the face if I’m feeling too lazy to wash my face that night. Removes dirt/makeup without leaving a residue. I would purchase again.
one of my favorite makeup removers ever good price don’t cost to much money .. I wish they had more in a pack for the amount it’s very effective removes all my makeup and yea I would contribute to buy
I love using this product after washing my face at night. It gently soothes my skin while adding the moisture back into my skin. I use it when I’m in a hurry to go to bed . I get to skip the whole moisturizing routine.
New York
These are amazing for hydrating your face while washing at the same time. They are perfect for a pre face wash to make sure all of the dirt and makeup is off
New Connecticut
Perfect to remove my make up  at night when J am super tired , easy to use it and effective. I really recommend this product make you life easier.
I always use these on my face after workout and they are really refreshing and a good quick cleanse if your in a pinch!
Clean Sweeping Towelettes were great, highly recommend. Made my face feel immediately smooth and clean after using.
Rochester
So nice for traveling! I have been a Pond’s user since I was a teen. Gentle on the skin. Love it!

Looking for your answer?