Pond's® Clean Sweep Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes with Chamomile & Green Tea uploaded by Sarah D.

BY POND'S

Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are really nice. They have a good smell and make your face feel very soft and moisturized. They are a pretty good value for the money.
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
These are my fave makeup remover wipes because they don't sting my eyes and it completely removed my makeup while soothing my sensitive skin
Jade S.
These do clean my face very well and are very moist. They are almost too moist. They do leave it oily and I hated that because they were very gentle. They were a little pricey compared to other brands that do the same thing.
Tonya M.
North Little Rock
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ponds Clean Sweep make up removers are awesome. Convenient packaging. One sweep over the face and makeup is gone. Not harsh at all. Very refreshing and soft feeling after using. I always stock up on these.
Sarah T.
Louisville
I loved them, but I have very dry sensitive skin and it took me weeks to get my skin back to normal after using these nightly. Not the products fault at all, my skin is just extremely dry and sensitive
Kelly B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these. Theyre soft and smell delicious. This was the first time i used these and got them at Target so they weren't expensive. They removed most of my makeup but i did have to wash my face after. Mostly for my personal preference because i break out easily but for a night out and coming home to want to do nothing but sleep, a good turn too than the scrub brush.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant say enough about any kind of ponds face wipe. They never break my skin out and I try to use this every morning and every night to keep my skin oil and acne free. Its  the best whipes you can buy and make your eye make up come off like a breeze, price is great too.
Beth Anne Y.
Marietta
I love this product!  These wipes are not filled with those nasty chemicals that irritate your skin!  They are a fair price compared to other items out there.  I like the packaging mostly, but wish that the sticky piece on the resealable pack lasted longer.
Brittany S.
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love these wipes! I am a huge fan of wipes because they quickly and effectively take off your make-up, smell great, and make your skin feel amazing! The best part- you can buy these from your local grocery store or Wal-Mart and they are very inexpensive!
Cindy K.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this product a few times. It is very good.
It is great at cleaning your face and making it feel very refreshed. Great price for what you get. I would recommend this product. Not pricey especially for somebody who is on a tight budget.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Did anyone else break out?