Pond's® Clean Sweep Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes with Chamomile & Green Tea uploaded by Sarah D.

BY POND'S

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are really nice. They have a good smell and make your face feel very soft and moisturized. They are a pretty good value for the money.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
These are my fave makeup remover wipes because they don't sting my eyes and it completely removed my makeup while soothing my sensitive skin
Johana M.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been kind of against makeup wipes.  I thought they were super bad for your skin.  I got a sample of these in the mail a few months ago.  I didn't try them for a few weeks because I was nervous.  I can honestly say that these worked great.  They smelled amazing.  I usually have to wash my eyes several times to get rid of all my eye makeup.  I swiped one of these across each eye twice.  EVERY bit of eye makeup was gone.  My lashes are prone to falling out and I cannot tell you what a blessing these wipes are.  I only use them on my eyes, but my lashes look full and lovely since I don't have to sit and scrub them for 20 minutes to get the makeup off.  I highly advice buying these.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
East Granby
rosemary mint shampoo
★★★★★
★★★★★ 4.7 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.
4.7
(1829) Write a review . This action will open a modal dialog.
rosemary mint shampoo
BEST SELLER
ADD TO BAG

?
Earn 140 Pure Privilege Points $14.00
Weightless cleansing leaves fine to normal hair healthy and full of body.
Awakens the senses with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint with other pure flower and plant essences.

DETAILS
Cleanses and adds body to fine to normal hair. The invigorating aroma naturally energizes your senses.

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic*
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these. Theyre soft and smell delicious. This was the first time i used these and got them at Target so they weren't expensive. They removed most of my makeup but i did have to wash my face after. Mostly for my personal preference because i break out easily but for a night out and coming home to want to do nothing but sleep, a good turn too than the scrub brush.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these since high school and absolutely love them! They remove all make up, cleanse your face and exfoliate a teensy bit. Fresh smell but still feminine. For dry skin I wouldn't use every day. So I only use these when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night. But I recommend these to combination or oily skin.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant say enough about any kind of ponds face wipe. They never break my skin out and I try to use this every morning and every night to keep my skin oil and acne free. Its  the best whipes you can buy and make your eye make up come off like a breeze, price is great too.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love these wipes! I am a huge fan of wipes because they quickly and effectively take off your make-up, smell great, and make your skin feel amazing! The best part- you can buy these from your local grocery store or Wal-Mart and they are very inexpensive!
Lovelyy M.
Lovelyy M.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the wipes I repurchased them from rite aid and I like them but the reason I have them 4 instead of 5 stars is because they tend to be quite dry and not as wet as I'd like or should I say damp so there is some
Room for improvement but I love the brand
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this product a few times. It is very good.
It is great at cleaning your face and making it feel very refreshed. Great price for what you get. I would recommend this product. Not pricey especially for somebody who is on a tight budget.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Did anyone else break out?