BY POND'S

Norma D.
Orlando
El día lunes a viernes en la mañana y tú cómo vas en me lo puedes enviar la factura correspondiente a cherecter y Niky me Normari y Niky a gronola a la espera para que se ha mostrado que se me Normari a gronola y Niky me alegro mucho de que está totalmente a mano con eso ya es hora que lo 😂🖤
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This is not too expensive at all. It smells fresh and and feels refreshing. It doesn’t make your skin oily after and it works really well in removing makeup, even the waterproof kind! You can easily find this at any Walmart or target.
amy s.
These are a nice towelette to bring with when traveling or just when you don’t want to wash your face! They work well they are wet enough but not too wet to make a mess. They are one of my favorite cleaning cloths.
Blanca G.
Pullman
I love this if you traveling and your just sweaty and gross and your just take out this, this can be your best friend there good and leave your face nice soft and clean it’s quick who don’t like that I got this at Walgreens
Brittany S.
Alsip, IL
Love these wipes! They are such a sensitive wipe to your face when trying to get the makeup off and it leaves your face with a clean soft feeling. Their retail price is very affordable. I buy this product a lot.
Alyssa A.
Fort riley, KS
I recently bought this for a makeup remover since i use the lotion for my face why not try these? They’re pretty effective in taking away your makeup it only requires one wipe in most cases unlike some other brands that you need 2 or maybe 3
Kaela C.
Orange
The best makeup removing wipes!! I started using them this year after my mom and grandma recommended that I use it! They are super moisturizing while cleaning your face and removing makeup! It is my favorite product.
Kas J.
Pensacola, FL
I enjoy using these in the morning after cleaning my skin. Especially around the eye area. They’re gentle and don’t tug like some of the other face wipes out there.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
It was okay it was okay not the best of the best but Netflix is the best of the best leot bjsi rjdens dudisk d djdiskendhdisj xhisksbd hxisnsbxy jcisknebx hdijendjd hdisjdnfjdi hdisidnnffjhd hdisjdndjjdjd
Marley L.
I liked these very much. They didn't break me out and left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. They smell really good and can buy them from literally anywhere. I would definitely buy these again and i have told my friends about them.
Hellen Michael G.
ALQUIEN ME PUDE DECIR SI ESTAS TOALLITAS HUMEDAS TIENE EFECTO ACLARANTE ADEMAS DE SER LIMPIADOR
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
Is this better than the ponds cream?
Hellen Michael G.