Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry

Pond's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream (Normal to Dry) is a face moisturizer that evens skin tone and visibly diminishes the appearance of dark spots and discoloration in 4 weeks. Formulated with Vitamin B3, this dark spot corrector fights discoloration, so skin complexion looks more even in tone and radiant. Vitamin B3 is an ingredient known to help reduce skin discoloration. This face cream has a rich formula and is specifically formulated for those with normal skin to dry skin types, making it a great face lotion for dry skin. This skin cream will leave your skin hydrated and moisturized. Apply Pond's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream on your entire face.

For beautiful, radiant, bright skin use Pond's. Visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks with Pond's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream. With so many different options in the market for skin care products, it is hard to determine what product is best for you. The first step is identifying what type of skin or skin need you have: dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, dark spots, aging, etc. The second step is understanding what product has the right formulation and ingredients for your skin type and need. This will ensure that you are using the best product to deliver visible results that can help you feel more confident by helping you achieve radiant and glowing skin.

Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry ? How much do you recomend this on oily non treated skin? What age ranges have you used this product on?
Anyone else use drugstore products to compare them to others? It's kinda my new thing. Lol. Although I will always be a K-beauty woman, I still like to help people pick from multiple products and price ranges. Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry is a product I recently got to use on my neck and chest area. Do y'all try different things?
Start your review of Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry!
Christy J.
Bloomfield, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
#pondspack #sponsored .I received this free to try through a ripple street chatterbox.This has worked really well for my husband and best friend. It has a great scent and even for dry skin, it's not greesy. They are both using it at night before bed. Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Irene L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started adding this to my everyday skincare and you can tell a difference! I have a lot of post acne scars that are dark and this product has lightened it !
Allison G.
Charleston, SC
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve using this cream for many years, always love how it even my skin tone and makes it look so fresh and healthy. It also last so long, I never stop using it! Definitely a must in your everyday routine, and the price is accessible.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Lisa M.
I received Pond's Clarant B3 from @ripplestreet in my #chatpack in exchange for my honest review. I have some melasma on my upper lip and I had noticed it was getting darker with being in the sun more. Pond's Clarant B3 really helped lighten that area so I couldn't be happier. My skin overall is more even and my face feels hydrated. The scent is like typical Pond's but with a slight melon scent. I will definitely purchase!
Lori M.
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Lori M.
Thanks to #ripplestreetfun and #ponds for sending me this wonderful chatterbox filled with all these great moisturizers for free in exchange for my honest opinion. My most favorite one out of all these is the Pond's Clarant B3 dark spot correcting cream. This is such a light moisturizer and doesnt clog ur pores and it's dermatologist tested and it has vitamin B3 and C. It gives me great moisture for my face and also helps diminish the dark spots that I have all in one. I like that it doesn't leave my skin greasy or sticky feeling. It aborbs nicely without leaving ur face oily. Love the smell its so light a powder fresh. I'm so glad I was able to try this moisturizer out cause I'm loving how baby soft my face feels.
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Kate T.
Good face cream, I use it sometimes as a base for make up, works great for dry skin. The smell is a bit intense though.
Andrea M.
Norridge, IL
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Andrea M.
is one of the best dark spot removing cream I used!! I have a few dark spots due to sunny damage and it's to the point makeup doesn't cover it but ever since this being added for a few weeks I notice the huge minimal difference. (Do I make sense 🤔😁 It has a very light texture, is non-greasy and absorbs right into your skin. The scent is very light and pleasing and not overpowering. You get a very large jar of product that lasts a long time. I also noticed that a couple of scars on my left arm had also gotten a lot less noticeable than they were. It has also made a big difference on sun damaged areas of my arms, and chest. I highly, highly recommend .
Fátima G.
Weymouth, MA
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Fátima G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let's talk about the smell of this moisturizer cream because honestly it is my favorite smell haha, I use this only at night cause I have dark spots and it has helped me a lot by erasing them, It keeps my skin soft and also take the redness away , I have excellent results and a really hydrated and very soft skin 10/10
Katie S.
Loveland, OH
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Katie S.
This is great for dry skin! It didn’t break me out at all and it smells amazing! Super affordable and you can find it almost everywhere. Love this!
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry uploaded by Ana A.
I have used this product for ever and I really like it because it is very light and easy to absorb, very affordable and simple formula. I don’t use it that often now because I like to try new products but it is an easy go
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria M.
il y a 2 mois
Mikki J.
Elizabethton, TN
il y a 4 mois
Marija K. il y a 2 mois
It is amazing. Very hydrating. Absorbs quickly without a sticky feeling. Very affordable.
Bonne R.
Searcy, AR
il y a 6 mois
Erin P. il y a 3 jours
I honestly adore this product. All of ponds. I am big into K beauty as well, but have found myself almost exclusively using Ponds products anymore.
sofia A.
tamaulipas
il y a 6 mois
Taina L. il y a 6 mois
Si es excelente. Ves los resultados rápidamente. Pero tienes que ser constante! Todos los días sin fallar!
Zavala L.
il y a 8 mois
Ponds Clarant B3 - Normal to Dry ? Recomiendas este producto facial?
Michel R. il y a 8 mois
Realmente si lo recomiendo ayuda mucho a quitar mancha y no deja la piel grasosa