Gaycel W.
Gaycel W.
Martinez, GA
10 months, 4 weeks ago
I love it. It clears my tiny freckles. I love the smell as well, no regret at all and very affordable..
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
It's amazing!! My scaring has decreased significantly. I use it in the morning and at night. It doesn't break me out at all. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I've been using this for about a couple of months consistently, and I'm noticing a great change in my appearance.
1 year ago