BY POND'S #36 in Facial Moisturizers

Formulated with a complex of Vitamins B3 and C, this daily moisturizer fights discoloration to visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant.

Essential Features

• Ideal for normal to dry skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores

Key Ingredients

• Vitamin B3 - Known to reduce skin discolorations and redness.
  • Vitamin C - Known for its antioxidant rejuvenation properties.

• Who love Ponds ? I've used this cream Ponds all my life. It has...1 Answers
  • I'm a woc and my face is already lighter than my neck and body (n...1 Answers
POND'S Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream
  • "i use this as a night treatment for my dark spots left behind from acne, and it has significantly deminished them and improved my skin tone !" in 13 reviews
  • "I have slightly oily skin and I usually put this product on before I go to bed and it soaks into my skin overnight just right." in 13 reviews
  • "I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't believe that my acne scars on my face would ever go away but after a while of using this, my tone evened out, fully moisterized, and looks healthier that ever before.And this product lasts a while." in 10 reviews
  • "I've been using ponds clarant b3 dark spot correcting moisturizer for about 3 months now because it was recommended to me by my mom she knew I've been struggling with dark spots and acne marks and I've tried just about anything from home remedies to expensive treatments and nothing seemed to work but this ponds I've notice a major difference since I started using it and is moisturizes my skin bonus it smells amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I have very oily acne prone skin and I have been using this product for a month now and have seen a reduction in my oil production and my acne marks have started to fade." in 7 reviews
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i have just recently bought me a sample jar of this in the walmart bin. I already have the ponds anti-wrinkle, hence, my grandmother put me on it lol. Ive already used the ponds anti-wrinkle many time, and i like the cream, dont just head over heel love it. Honestly, i like this cream better. Reasons being, is it has B3 dark spot correcting cream in it, so i decided to spend the two dollars and buy it. I have oily, acne prone skin, so i have to be careful with what i put on my face, otherwise i will break out. When applying a small amount, this cream is wonderful. The smell is lovely, the texture is thick, but not greasy, and i have acne scars that are starting to diminish, just by using this 3 times. I am fairly impressed with this product, expecially it being so cheap. Ponds is the way to go. A brand that has been around a long time, and has established itself, you gotta respect that. Overall, i give this cream 4 stars. If i have even better results in a month..then i will review
karen c.
karen c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Today I want to share with you guys how I use Ponds Towelettes and moisturizer to keep my skin looking healthy. One thing that is vey important to me is to always remove my makeup at night and I love using the PONDS towelettes evening sooth. Not only do I love how quick and easy they remove my makeup but also how they sooth my skin with the relaxing fragrance of Chamomile and White Tea.

It's also very important to always moisturize your skin which is why I like using the PONDS Clarant B3 for normal to dry skin. As a little girl I would watch my mom use these products but never knew the real benefits they offered. Which is why today I always look for a moisturizes that benefits my skin in more ways than one. Here is a list of benefits that the PONDS Clarant B3 moisturizer offers.

Even skin tone in 2 weeks
Reduces the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks
Vitamins B3 & C
If you would like to try these products you can find them at your local Walmart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wrote the same review on Ponds Dry Skin Cream as well bc im not sure which product is causing this at the moment. I will update once known. Im so upset because I was so excited about using this after reading all of the great reviews. It did the complete opposite to me then what everyone else is saying. :( I have been determined for the past 2 months to clear my face of acne so I have been using a lot of products and need a great moisturizer to use through this acne clearing process. I havent changed my acne product in a month, so I know it's not that that is causing my skin to be horribly dry. I just started using this, along with Ponds Dry Skin Cream, 5 days ago. Within the second day my face was SO dry that even my eyelids had flaky skin!! It's horrible!! I'm going to continue to use only for a few more days to see if anything changes, but as for now it's not looking good. I want results like everyone else. :(
Cydney S.
Cydney S.
Matthews, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product in the type for normal to oily skin and I really like it. I had some hyperpigmentation and dark spots from acne scars and this along with taking a biotin supplement helped tremendously clear my skin and I can see the difference. Because of this product, most of my dark spots are faded and some have disappeared completely. In addition to reducing dark spots it also moisturizes my skin and after I wash my face and put this on my skin becomes SO soft. I paid about $8 for this which is a great value, considering I've had it for six months and have not even used half of it. A little goes a long way and it truly worked for me. The only negative is the availability I couldn't find the version for oily skin in any store that I went to, so I had to purchase it from jet.com. But, I don't really mind because the amount of product lasts so long that I won't have to constantly order it.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi experiencia: La crema no es del todo mala, hace un buen trabajo humectado el rostro porque no engrasa la piel (de hecho, es mejor con pieles grasas) y aunque mi piel no es de éste tipo, es mixta, me va mejor con en este tipo de productos. Ahora bien, la crema promete un montón de servicios que no cumple por completo, su beneficio principal es aclarar, pero me he dado cuenta de que acabé el bote de producto y no surtió efecto en absoluto, si bien la piel se ve más humectada y saludable pero aún se conservan las manchas (situación que se supone que la crema repara) así que no cumple. Si la buscas para aclarar pecas o manchas no la compres porque no sirve para eso. Este producto contiene vitamina activa B3 para luchar contra la decoloración y el tono desigual de la piel, y C para la propiedades antioxidantes que rejuvenecen la piel. La crema es de 50g y es de un precio accesible.
Annessa P.
Annessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
POND'S saved my face. My acne left me with a lot of hyperpigmentation I tried various methods of lightening the scars but none of them seemed to work. It was like my journey with acne was not truly over because the scars still remained. I purchased the trial size version of this product on a whim, and to my surprise I saw results in my first week of use. Within my third week of use some scars had disappeared completed and only the extremely tough ones were left. I used to refuse to leave the house without concealing my dark marks, but now I'm comfortable enough to go makeup free. People actually compliment the clearness of my face, which is something I never expected to experience in this lifetime. The product has a soft floral scent and the only con I've found is that it enlarges my pores, which is something I can deal with.
Briana C.
Briana C.
I bought this in a trial size, just to see if it'd help a small scar I had. It's been two months, and I'm not even halfway through the travel size jar. As for my skin, it looked brighter the next week, and my scar has completely faded. Not only did it help with that deeper scar, but it also helped clear up some old acne scars that I'd accepted as a part of me long ago. The only downside to this moisturizer is that it is quite heavy. As it's getting into the summer months, I've only applied it at night, and dilute it with a bit of water first. I live in a humid climate, and have pickier skin during the warmer months, so I don't need too much moisture at night. I'm still giving it 5 stars however, because it's a phenomenal moisturizer, and was perfect for my skin during the cooler months.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial moisturizer and I have to be careful because I have sensitive skin I got this in the travel size which works great because you shouldn't use alot I like to dab mine in spots around my face and rub it upward over face because you shouldn't rub downward gravity is already pulling it down to tighten the muscles in the face there needs to be resistance just like lifting weights anywho if there is some left on your hands apply to neck and chest I usually did it after I washed and dried my face good in the morning and before I went to bed sometimes I didn't really notice any diminishing of dark spots I have freckles but I'm 29 and look 16 it might be what helps :)
Maricruz R.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must, I've been using this same exact product since I was 15 I believe. I used to have spots on my face like scratches and dots from acne but with this you can't even tell I had them. My acne marks were really bad because I used to even try to cover my face with my hair cause it looked so bad but luckily my moms friend told me to buy this and it worked. I applied it after my shower every night and I also in the morning before applying my makeup. It also works as a base for makeup. Till this day I have this same product and I'm still continuing to use it because it also brightened up my face. The difference from now and then is so huge so glad I found this.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Hands down best correcting cream there could ever exist! I have sooo many acne scars and I have tried sooo many treatments to help me reduce the appearance of my acne scars and those treatments/creams were such a failure to my skin as I would get an allergic reaction to them. This Pond's correcting cream is my holy grail for reducing the appearance of my scars. I will stick to this cream and there is no changing this product for something else. It is very affordable and I recommend to any one who suffers from bad dark scars on your face and who have tried other products that have not worked.
Dulce S.
Dulce S.
Would this work for acne scars?
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
Do you use it like a full face moisturizer or as a spot treatment?
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
East Boston, MA
Is it me or does this product leave the skin oily?
KORA B.
KORA B.
Did this stuff break any of u guys out? Also is it also supposed to fight acne or just the dark spots once there gone?
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have those with dry skin tried this?