BY POND'S #33 in Facial Moisturizers

Formulated with a complex of Vitamins B3 and C, this daily moisturizer fights discoloration to visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant.

Essential Features

• Ideal for normal to dry skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores

Key Ingredients

• Vitamin B3 - Known to reduce skin discolorations and redness.
  • Vitamin C - Known for its antioxidant rejuvenation properties.

• Who love Ponds ? I've used this cream Ponds all my life. It has...1 Answers
  • I'm a woc and my face is already lighter than my neck and body (n...1 Answers
POND'S Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream
  • "i use this as a night treatment for my dark spots left behind from acne, and it has significantly deminished them and improved my skin tone !" in 13 reviews
  • "I have slightly oily skin and I usually put this product on before I go to bed and it soaks into my skin overnight just right." in 13 reviews
  • "I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't believe that my acne scars on my face would ever go away but after a while of using this, my tone evened out, fully moisterized, and looks healthier that ever before.And this product lasts a while." in 10 reviews
  • "I've been using ponds clarant b3 dark spot correcting moisturizer for about 3 months now because it was recommended to me by my mom she knew I've been struggling with dark spots and acne marks and I've tried just about anything from home remedies to expensive treatments and nothing seemed to work but this ponds I've notice a major difference since I started using it and is moisturizes my skin bonus it smells amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I have very oily acne prone skin and I have been using this product for a month now and have seen a reduction in my oil production and my acne marks have started to fade." in 7 reviews
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
Guess what? It actually works on dark spots! However, it takes a couple of weeks, so don't expect instantaneous results. After 2-3 weeks of daily use (before bed), I noticed my skin tone (evenness and brightness) had improved. Many of my acne scars and dark spots were gone, and it even helped with the scatterring of freckles across my nose I get every summer.
Smell is great, not too strong or fragranced, but a clean, fresh smell. The formula is good, but I give it a 4/5 because I would have liked it to be fluffier; at times it can feel a bit watery on the skin. Overall, great product from POND'S! I'm impressed and need to go purchase another.
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will forever be my favorite moisturizer. If I could have you smell this through the screen you would be in love. It’s decadent and not too overpowering what so ever. It leaves my skin feeling just like freshly shaven legs. And this one is a dark spot correcting cream and working perfectly on the dark spots on my face. And the small size I buy lasts me a few months and is like 2 bucks!
Desirae Y.
allendale
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister just commented the other day how great my skin looked! I have this cream to thank for that as it REALLY does diminish dark spots and evens skin tone like it's supposed to. I regularly use it in the morning and sometimes at night, but I noticed a difference by week 2 if not even before then. It works as a great moisturizer under makeup and doesn't clog pores. I love that's it's affordable too! Definitely something I'll continue to buy.
Alma R.
This is a product I tried before and have recently gone back to. I don’t really have acne prone skins but when I do get a blemish it always scars and leaves a dark spot behind and I’ve found that this ponds cream always clears those dark spots for me. I usually always use it at night before I go to bed. They have this product for oily and dry skin so anyone can give it a try.
Alex S.
Austin
Best facial cream! I use in the morning and at night. It keeps my skin from drying out during the winter and from being too oily any other time. It’s only $7 at Walmart and I can go up to 3 months on one jar. I prefer the spot correcting formula to the original formula because it isn’t as thick, smells better, and I’ve actyallt seen results.
Monica H.
Perris
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another great product ponds have for those who have dark spots in their faces it really works and it really satisfied me because I seen the way how it can light up my dark spots I just love this ! Really recommend this for those who are really insecure by their dark spots ! You can just find this at a local store near you or online
Brianna M.
This is a huge part of my daily routine. It's really cheap, works great, and last quite a while. Ponds has been my daily moisturizer, except on bad skin days, for over a year now. I'm on my second small  1.8 oz. jar that I purchased so far, and it's a  cute travel size that I can either keep at home or grab and go. You don't need very much so it lasts, and it works very well for my sometimes spotty, combination, sensitive skin. Therefore I will always use this product from now on until forever!!
Briana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my stocking last year from my parents. Yes, I'm 31 and I still get a stocking along with my kids, when we're at their house. I haven't really noticed any color correcting going on, because I'm in the sun quite a lot...but I do notice that my skin just looks healthier when I use this. I usually use it after my shower, before bed. It smells SO good. It just makes me feel good for wearing it. It makes me feel like I'm taking care of my skin which isn't something I've always been as good about as I should have been. When I run out (which should be soon), I plan to buy more.
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
POND'S Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream I have an issue with my skin being uneven I'm certain spots, but this stuff really helped. It made my skin a lot more even and brighter. I haven't used it in a while and I can tell the difference in my skin. Would definitely recommend.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother uses this for her dark spots and she had me try it for mine as well. Needless to say I went and bought my own the same day. It’s a great moisturizer and it really brightens my face and my dark uneven skin tone is almost complete gone. It’s a great brand as always and the price of this product is amazing! I will keep buying this item no reason to stop! It’s great for sensitive skin as well. (Being I have super sensitive skin, oily, and it likes to break out.
Dulce S.
Would this work for acne scars?
Ivy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use it like a full face moisturizer or as a spot treatment?
Wendy C.
East Boston, MA
Is it me or does this product leave the skin oily?
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I don't know how i use that. I've used but I've not seen results. Help me:(
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have those with dry skin tried this?