BY POND'S

Formulated with Vitamin B3, this daily moisturizer for normal to dry skin fights discoloration and visibly diminishes the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant.

Benefits:

Ideal for normal to dry skin, it's dermatologist tested,hypoallergenic, and won't clog pores.

How To: Apply to face and neck every morning and evening after cleansing.

Special Ingredient:

Vitamin B3: Known to reduce skin discolorations.

Ingredient:

Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate

• Who love Ponds ? I've used this cream Ponds all my life...1 Answers
  • I'm a woc and my face is already lighter than my neck and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a wonderful moisturizing cream. It has dramatically softened my skin, improved my skin tone by balancing out the texture, and it smells absolutely amazing! I use it in the morning at in the evening, and it does not leave me oily during the day, which is important since I have oily skin. I also have sensitive skin, and haven't broken out from it. Love it!" in 224 reviews
  • "i use this as a night treatment for my dark spots left behind from acne, and it has significantly deminished them and improved my skin tone !" in 13 reviews
  • "I've been using ponds clarant b3 dark spot correcting moisturizer for about 3 months now because it was recommended to me by my mom she knew I've been struggling with dark spots and acne marks and I've tried just about anything from home remedies to expensive treatments and nothing seemed to work but this ponds I've notice a major difference since I started using it and is moisturizes my skin bonus it smells amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I have very oily acne prone skin and I have been using this product for a month now and have seen a reduction in my oil production and my acne marks have started to fade." in 7 reviews
  • "I've used this cream before for about 2 months, I would apply it every night before bed and in the morning before my makeup and I never saw a difference..." in 6 reviews
Macy G.
Amazing product!!!! I am so pleased with my results. Only have been using for two weeks and results are incredible. I have struggled with my skin and dark marks since my teen years, and nothing has helped! I purchased a small trial bottle of this to give a try, and I'm so glad I did. I wash my face twice daily with African black soap, tone with witch hazel and moisturize with this cream, it has been serving me well!!! I have oily skin but this product really helps to moisturize my skin just right, it looks so much more toned and even and dark marks are quickly fading! See attached photo for results. I'm so in love with product, and will be permanently be adding it to my regimen!
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
I'm giving this product 5 stars right off the bat, because it definitely does what it says it will! So it works! I purchased mine online from CVS and I've been using it (probably not as consistently as I should be) for about 4 weeks now. I really like the creamy texture of this as well. I definitely think you get a lot of bang for your buck, too! Quite a bit of product comes in the container, and a little bit goes a long wear. It's easy to apply and covers your face with a pea size amount. My ONLY complaint is the way it feels on my skin. I feel like it dries out my skin, and has a weird texture after it applied to the skin. It almost feels like you're trying to slide your fingers across a non-slip surface. It's not sticky or tacky, though. My skin feels drier even after applied, so I wouldn't consider this to be "moisturizing". I like to apply a night cream over top before I go to bed to give my skin the hydration it needs. If you're looking for something that's going to rid you of darks spots, plus moisturize your skin, then this isn't the product for you. All in all, I like this product. I can already see a difference in my dark spots, and I think it will continue to diminish the look of them. I'd recommend it solely for diminishing dark spots/post acne marks!
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
I have acne prone skin so I wanted to test this out because I have quite a few dark spots. I used it Friday night & Saturday morning and by Sunday morning my entire face had so much white heads/pimples all over. It was so bad, itchy and left my entire face so red like it got burned. It was terrifying. I had more white heads pop out this morning and I would expect more throughout the week. I had thrown it out and never getting any ponds product in my life again. It's so sad because my skin had finally started clearing up from breakouts and I just wanted to heal the scarring but this made my skin 10x worse. ugh
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
I absolutely LOVE this cream!!! Only $1.50 for a container that lasts me months. A very refreshing, subtle fragrance, the formula is lightweight, not too heavy or greasy, and it leaves my face feeling cool and rejuvenated. And after using this for years I can say that I have noticed my acne scars and other dark spots fading over time. However, I would not recommend this formula (normal to dry) for girls who are more on the oily side. In fact, I’m disappointed because there used to be a normal to oily formula of this same B3 cream, but I can’t seem to find it sold anywhere else other than discount stores. I’m not sure if it was discontinued or not but I adored that formula!! I have combo skin so luckily I could use either on, but the normal to oily one had a beautiful, mattifying finish, which went great under my makeup. Regardless if which formula you can find, I’d definitely recommend the B3 cream! But PONDS if you’re reading this, please bring back the normal to oily B3 ❤️❤️❤️
Madeline L.
Best moisturizer that Ponds carries! Aside from my dark undereye circles, I use to have some small dark spots on my cheeks. After reading the claims on this product I thought I’d give it a go. I like that they have 2 versions of this particular cream. One is meant for people with dry skin while the other is for people with combination/oily. I of course opted for the combination/oily because I struggled with an oily t-zone. My first application was great, it felt lightweight. It set into the skin quickly without leaving any oily residue behind. I used it every night before going to bed for a good 3 weeks and saw amazing results. The small dark spots on my cheeks diminished! This moisturizer is now incorporated into my daily skincare/makeup routine. I even use it as a primer now. Love, love, love this moisturizer!
Mahiyat M.
Got the normal/dry version of this because I just could not find the oily one (I have combo skin)! I only bought it for my dark spots which it claims to fade in 4 weeks. It says to use day and night but I typically use it only before bed because I wear sunscreen during the day. In that regard, if I doubled the 4 weeks to 8 weeks since I’m only using it once a day, my dark spots should still have faded by then which they have not. I’m disappointed in this product because I’ve been using this every night for 10 weeks or so and see no improvement in my dark spots! Only reason I’m giving it 3 stars is because it smells great and I like that it’s a light moisturizer rather a heavier one. I might repurchase because I do like how it feels on the skin, and as I mentioned, it does smell nice but not purchasing with hopes of it correcting my dark spots! It’s also very affordable, I think about $2.50 at Target and it lasted me over 2 months which is amazing!
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
Guess what? It actually works on dark spots! However, it takes a couple of weeks, so don't expect instantaneous results. After 2-3 weeks of daily use (before bed), I noticed my skin tone (evenness and brightness) had improved. Many of my acne scars and dark spots were gone, and it even helped with the scatterring of freckles across my nose I get every summer.
Smell is great, not too strong or fragranced, but a clean, fresh smell. The formula is good, but I give it a 4/5 because I would have liked it to be fluffier; at times it can feel a bit watery on the skin. Overall, great product from POND'S! I'm impressed and need to go purchase another.
McKenzie S.
First off, this lotion is water based which is a must for me. I picked up a travel size from Walmart because I heard good things. I’ve been using this on my face for the last month after every time I clean my face. I had a horrible stress breakout a while ago and this stuff helped my skin get back to normal. There were no major acne scars left over. I also like the way this dries down, my skin doesn’t feel oily or that there’s even anything on it. I can go about my day and forget all about it(which is hard for me to do with other lotions). I will definitely recommend this lotion for anyone with combination skin that is prone to acne. I will also be repurchasing this.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I received Pond's Clarant B3 Normal to Dry Skin Moisturizer in a gift basket from a friend and decided to give it a chance. This lotion has a nice consistency and smells really good. I hoped that this moisturizer would at the very least keep my skin stay hydrated, but I secretly wanted it to help fade my dark spots. I used this product twice a day on my skin to maximize my results. This lotion made my skin feel silky smooth after just a couple days of use. After my first month of use my skin felt very smooth, but there was no change in my dark spots. I continued to use this product to keep my skin moist, but I had given up on it during anything for my uneven pigmentation. After using this product for 3 months my skin remained very smooth and had a nice glow to it, but my uneven skin discoloration never changed. I definitely wouldn't recommend Pond's Clarant B3 Normal to Dry Skin Moisturizer for dark spots, but it's good for moisturizing.
Ellyn H.
I was very skeptical of this product before I used it, so I bought the $1 travel size at Target to try. I like it for several reasons.

1) I have super oily skin, and this is a lightweight moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores or make my skin more oily.
2) It has slowly helped my dark spots get lighter...I only use this once per day (because I have a different night moisturizer that I use)
3) My acne has actually cleared up. I don't have severe acne (I would say it is mild) but the amount that I do have is gone (even during that time of the month). I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but my acne is definitely gone.
Dulce S.
Would this work for acne scars?
Ivy K.
Do you use it like a full face moisturizer or as a spot treatment?
Wendy C.
East Boston, MA
Is it me or does this product leave the skin oily?
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I don't know how i use that. I've used but I've not seen results. Help me:(
Sarah L.
Have those with dry skin tried this?