Add a Photo

By POND'S
#20 in Facial Moisturizers

Formulated with a complex of Vitamins B3 and C, this daily moisturizer fights discoloration to visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant.

Essential Features

• Ideal for normal to dry skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores

Key Ingredients

• Vitamin B3 - Known to reduce skin discolorations and redness.
  • Vitamin C - Known for its antioxidant rejuvenation properties.

Photos (265)
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sept. 9, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Dark Spot Correcting Jar
So i have just recently bought me a sample jar of this in the walmart bin. I already have the ponds anti-wrinkle, hence, my grandmother put me on it lol. Ive already used the ponds anti-wrinkle many time, and i like the cream, dont just head over heel love it. Honestly, i like this cream better. Reasons being, is it has B3 dark spot correcting cream in it, so i decided to spend the two dollars and buy it. I have oily, acne prone skin, so i have to be careful with what i put on my face, otherwise i will break out. When applying a small amount, this cream is wonderful. The smell is lovely, the texture is thick, but not greasy, and i have acne scars that are starting to diminish, just by using this 3 times. I am fairly impressed with this product, expecially it being so cheap. Ponds is the way to go. A brand that has been around a long time, and has established itself, you gotta respect that. Overall, i give this cream 4 stars. If i have even better results in a month..then i will review
karen c.
karen c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Today I want to share with you guys how I use Ponds Towelettes and moisturizer to keep my skin looking healthy. One thing that is vey important to me is to always remove my makeup at night and I love using the PONDS towelettes evening sooth. Not only do I love how quick and easy they remove my makeup but also how they sooth my skin with the relaxing fragrance of Chamomile and White Tea.

It's also very important to always moisturize your skin which is why I like using the PONDS Clarant B3 for normal to dry skin. As a little girl I would watch my mom use these products but never knew the real benefits they offered. Which is why today I always look for a moisturizes that benefits my skin in more ways than one. Here is a list of benefits that the PONDS Clarant B3 moisturizer offers.

Even skin tone in 2 weeks
Reduces the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks
Vitamins B3 & C
If you would like to try these products you can find them at your local Walmart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I wrote the same review on Ponds Dry Skin Cream as well bc im not sure which product is causing this at the moment. I will update once known. Im so upset because I was so excited about using this after reading all of the great reviews. It did the complete opposite to me then what everyone else is saying. :( I have been determined for the past 2 months to clear my face of acne so I have been using a lot of products and need a great moisturizer to use through this acne clearing process. I havent changed my acne product in a month, so I know it's not that that is causing my skin to be horribly dry. I just started using this, along with Ponds Dry Skin Cream, 5 days ago. Within the second day my face was SO dry that even my eyelids had flaky skin!! It's horrible!! I'm going to continue to use only for a few more days to see if anything changes, but as for now it's not looking good. I want results like everyone else. :(
Diana M.
Diana M.
Whittier, CA
Gosh I wish I could give this 10 stars!! I as a teen broke out a lot! Not like cystic acne a lot but pimples here and there on the worse spots ( like chin, middle of eyebrows, upper lip, etc) and often picked at my breakouts. This caused really ugly acne scars, that I was very insecure of. Note that I sucked at doing makeup at the time, but yeah it was horrible. Then my mother suggested this cream because well almost my whole Mexican family, believes in this stuff. and to my surprise most of my scars have gotten lighter or disappeared. I use this in my daily night and morning routine. I cleanse with an organic coconut and papaya milk cleanser, tone with witch hazel from the target brand then apply this ( small amounts because it does feel a bit oily after) and I'm set. I like it because it sets my foundation so It works as a primer, doesn't feel to heavy and helps with my scaring. highly recommend !
Cydney S.
Cydney S.
Matthews, NC
I purchased this product in the type for normal to oily skin and I really like it. I had some hyperpigmentation and dark spots from acne scars and this along with taking a biotin supplement helped tremendously clear my skin and I can see the difference. Because of this product, most of my dark spots are faded and some have disappeared completely. In addition to reducing dark spots it also moisturizes my skin and after I wash my face and put this on my skin becomes SO soft. I paid about $8 for this which is a great value, considering I've had it for six months and have not even used half of it. A little goes a long way and it truly worked for me. The only negative is the availability I couldn't find the version for oily skin in any store that I went to, so I had to purchase it from jet.com. But, I don't really mind because the amount of product lasts so long that I won't have to constantly order it.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Aug. 30, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Dark For Normal To Dry Skin,14Oz Crema Aclaradora De Piel Contra Las Manchas 400Gr
Mi experiencia: La crema no es del todo mala, hace un buen trabajo humectado el rostro porque no engrasa la piel (de hecho, es mejor con pieles grasas) y aunque mi piel no es de éste tipo, es mixta, me va mejor con en este tipo de productos. Ahora bien, la crema promete un montón de servicios que no cumple por completo, su beneficio principal es aclarar, pero me he dado cuenta de que acabé el bote de producto y no surtió efecto en absoluto, si bien la piel se ve más humectada y saludable pero aún se conservan las manchas (situación que se supone que la crema repara) así que no cumple. Si la buscas para aclarar pecas o manchas no la compres porque no sirve para eso. Este producto contiene vitamina activa B3 para luchar contra la decoloración y el tono desigual de la piel, y C para la propiedades antioxidantes que rejuvenecen la piel. La crema es de 50g y es de un precio accesible.
Annessa P.
Annessa P.
POND'S saved my face. My acne left me with a lot of hyperpigmentation I tried various methods of lightening the scars but none of them seemed to work. It was like my journey with acne was not truly over because the scars still remained. I purchased the trial size version of this product on a whim, and to my surprise I saw results in my first week of use. Within my third week of use some scars had disappeared completed and only the extremely tough ones were left. I used to refuse to leave the house without concealing my dark marks, but now I'm comfortable enough to go makeup free. People actually compliment the clearness of my face, which is something I never expected to experience in this lifetime. The product has a soft floral scent and the only con I've found is that it enlarges my pores, which is something I can deal with.
Briana C.
Briana C.
I bought this in a trial size, just to see if it'd help a small scar I had. It's been two months, and I'm not even halfway through the travel size jar. As for my skin, it looked brighter the next week, and my scar has completely faded. Not only did it help with that deeper scar, but it also helped clear up some old acne scars that I'd accepted as a part of me long ago. The only downside to this moisturizer is that it is quite heavy. As it's getting into the summer months, I've only applied it at night, and dilute it with a bit of water first. I live in a humid climate, and have pickier skin during the warmer months, so I don't need too much moisture at night. I'm still giving it 5 stars however, because it's a phenomenal moisturizer, and was perfect for my skin during the cooler months.
Talisa T.
Talisa T.
I got the sample size of this product from target because I have hyper-pigmentation on my face from acne and i wasn't quite sure if this product would do much. It has a sent that I wasn't too fond of when I first opened it. Its not offensive, its just different to me. I noticed maybe after a month of use that my face seemed to be clearer but at this time I cannot confirm if it was due to this product. I have since ended up repurchasing the sample size again to give it another go.
In terms of moisture, this product is really light weight so i ended up pairing it with a slightly thicker lotion ( as i started using this in the winter months).

So if you are looking for a dramatic improvement of dark spots I would not say this product is for you.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Just ran up on this yesterday at a local dollar general, only had the small travel sizes but it was just $1 so I thought I may as well. The packaging was really nice and promises to do great things. I'm not super heavy into skin care routines, as they can be pretty expensive, but I do love a good cream. I am 24 and do have dark spots under my eyes and slightly dry skin. I am on day 2 of using this product and so far I am loving it! It makes me face feel hydrated and amazingly soft! The smell is great and not too over powering, just a nice fresh floral scent. It does not leave a greasy finish or leave an oily feel like a lot of products I have tried. It has a nice matte finish when it dries which I am totally loving.
Dulce S.
Dulce S.
Would this work for acne scars?
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
Do you use it like a full face moisturizer or as a spot treatment?
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
East Boston, MA
Is it me or does this product leave the skin oily?
Rossana P.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I don't know how i use that. I've used but I've not seen results. Help me:(
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have those with dry skin tried this?