POND's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream
Formulated with Vitamin B3, this daily moisturizer for normal to dry skin fights discoloration and visibly diminishes the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant.
Ideal for normal to dry skin, it's dermatologist tested,hypoallergenic, and won't clog pores.
How To: Apply to face and neck every morning and evening after cleansing.
Vitamin B3: Known to reduce skin discolorations.
Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphatesee more...
Top Questions See all 229 Q&A
- "i use this as a night treatment for my dark spots left behind from acne, and it has significantly deminished them and improved my skin tone !" in 13 reviews
- "I've been using ponds clarant b3 dark spot correcting moisturizer for about 3 months now because it was recommended to me by my mom she knew I've been struggling with dark spots and acne marks and I've tried just about anything from home remedies to expensive treatments and nothing seemed to work but this ponds I've notice a major difference since I started using it and is moisturizes my skin bonus it smells amazing. " in 10 reviews
- "I have very oily acne prone skin and I have been using this product for a month now and have seen a reduction in my oil production and my acne marks have started to fade." in 7 reviews
- "I've used this cream before for about 2 months, I would apply it every night before bed and in the morning before my makeup and I never saw a difference..." in 6 reviews
- "my grandmother was always using this and telling me how ponds face cream was a great buy and to start using it when I got in my 20's" in 5 reviews
One thing I am not happy with though is it is for normal to dry skin and I haven’t been able to find one for combination skin.
Smell is great, not too strong or fragranced, but a clean, fresh smell. The formula is good, but I give it a 4/5 because I would have liked it to be fluffier; at times it can feel a bit watery on the skin. Overall, great product from POND'S! I'm impressed and need to go purchase another.
*For normal to oily skin
*Externa use only
*With vitamins B3 and C
*Dark spot correcting cream
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos