BY POND'S #42 in Facial Moisturizers

Formulated with Vitamin B3, this daily moisturizer for normal to dry skin fights discoloration and visibly diminishes the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant.

Ideal for normal to dry skin, it's dermatologist tested,hypoallergenic, and won't clog pores.

How To: Apply to face and neck every morning and evening after cleansing.

Special Ingredient:

Vitamin B3: Known to reduce skin discolorations.

Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate

• Who love Ponds ? I've used this cream Ponds all my life. It has...1 Answers
  • I'm a woc and my face is already lighter than my neck and body (n...1 Answers
POND's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream
  • "i use this as a night treatment for my dark spots left behind from acne, and it has significantly deminished them and improved my skin tone !" in 13 reviews
  • "I've been using ponds clarant b3 dark spot correcting moisturizer for about 3 months now because it was recommended to me by my mom she knew I've been struggling with dark spots and acne marks and I've tried just about anything from home remedies to expensive treatments and nothing seemed to work but this ponds I've notice a major difference since I started using it and is moisturizes my skin bonus it smells amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I have very oily acne prone skin and I have been using this product for a month now and have seen a reduction in my oil production and my acne marks have started to fade." in 7 reviews
  • "I've used this cream before for about 2 months, I would apply it every night before bed and in the morning before my makeup and I never saw a difference..." in 6 reviews
  • "my grandmother was always using this and telling me how ponds face cream was a great buy and to start using it when I got in my 20's" in 5 reviews
LMae P.
I had a really bad acne flare a few months ago. Since then I’ve basically tried everything to fade my scars but nothing really worked. Brightening products just made my face lighter but barely lightened my scars. I was at target and found this bad boy in the travel size area. With nothing else to lose and low expectations I bought this product and used it the same night. I used this as my nighttime moisturizer after my normal nighttime face cleansing routine. As I applied the cream I noticed it was thick but not greasy (plus for acne prone skin!) but well moisturizing (I have dry skin during the winter). I thought to myself, “if this doesn’t work, at least I have a good moisturizer”. The next morning I already noticed my scars had shrunk and a few of them were actually lighter! I’m on my 3rd night and I’ve noticed that my Mac foundation is covering my scars perfectly! Before my scars would peak through my foundation and I found myself layering more foundation and topping it off with more powder 😖 I’ve never written a review so soon after trying a product for only 3days, I usually wait about 2 weeks! I need a bigger size of this! I’ll add follow up pictures in a few days, but these pics are from tonight (my fourth night using this product)! 😃
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
I absolutely LOVE this cream!!! Only $1.50 for a container that lasts me months. A very refreshing, subtle fragrance, the formula is lightweight, not too heavy or greasy, and it leaves my face feeling cool and rejuvenated. And after using this for years I can say that I have noticed my acne scars and other dark spots fading over time. However, I would not recommend this formula (normal to dry) for girls who are more on the oily side. In fact, I’m disappointed because there used to be a normal to oily formula of this same B3 cream, but I can’t seem to find it sold anywhere else other than discount stores. I’m not sure if it was discontinued or not but I adored that formula!! I have combo skin so luckily I could use either on, but the normal to oily one had a beautiful, mattifying finish, which went great under my makeup. Regardless if which formula you can find, I’d definitely recommend the B3 cream! But PONDS if you’re reading this, please bring back the normal to oily B3 ❤️❤️❤️
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
I just recently bought this product because I have acne prone skin and with that comes scars. I have been using it for about 3 weeks after my cleansing routine before bed and can say I actually have noticed a difference in my acne scars and dark spots. It is so worth the buy plus it’s only $2.00 you can’t beat that!
One thing I am not happy with though is it is for normal to dry skin and I haven’t been able to find one for combination skin.
Jennifer E.
I travel for a living and often buy expensive face products. I left a bag at home and had to rush to a store to get a few bathroom staples.  I bought this because it was cheap.  After Just one night my face felt better. I had plans to throw it away so I didn’t have to check my bag. However, I have come to live this product and now it’s a daily staple that has replaced my previous $85 staple. It has made my skin look brighter and is decreasing the dark spots. Love ponds! I am looking for new ponds products to try. Great prices and great products. My grandmother swore by her ponds night cream. The only cream she ever used.  POND's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream
Macy G.
Amazing product!!!! I am so pleased with my results. Only have been using for two weeks and results are incredible. I have struggled with my skin and dark marks since my teen years, and nothing has helped! I purchased a small trial bottle of this to give a try, and I'm so glad I did. I wash my face twice daily with African black soap, tone with witch hazel and moisturize with this cream, it has been serving me well!!! I have oily skin but this product really helps to moisturize my skin just right, it looks so much more toned and even and dark marks are quickly fading! See attached photo for results. I'm so in love with product, and will be permanently be adding it to my regimen!
Aileen D.
I first bought this product at Walmart just as a simple care kind of thing for my skin while I was away on a 3-day trip with my school. I actually wasn't the one to choose it out, my mom was. When she showed it to me, I wasn't so sure if it would work. My skin has never been perfect, I've had acne since maybe the 3rd or 4th grade. It recently started getting better, like my skin is now definitely smoother and any acne scars I had faded out some more. The product claims to even out skin tone and I find that it does do what it's supposed to and it even helps with acne. I also find that the smell of the product is very pleasant. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product and it's not very expensive.
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
Guess what? It actually works on dark spots! However, it takes a couple of weeks, so don't expect instantaneous results. After 2-3 weeks of daily use (before bed), I noticed my skin tone (evenness and brightness) had improved. Many of my acne scars and dark spots were gone, and it even helped with the scatterring of freckles across my nose I get every summer.
Smell is great, not too strong or fragranced, but a clean, fresh smell. The formula is good, but I give it a 4/5 because I would have liked it to be fluffier; at times it can feel a bit watery on the skin. Overall, great product from POND'S! I'm impressed and need to go purchase another.
Naidelyn V.
I used to have some dark spots around my inner thigh area and boyyy did this help ! I didnt think itd make a difference at all but it has ! This is the only thing I’ve been using and i do feel that the area is brightening . Like any other product this is not something u will see results with instantly, consistency is key !
Delianie R.
Tampa, FL
I started using this product recently, because I have spots on my face that I would like to eliminate. It says "Evens skin tone in 2 weeks. Reduces the appearance of dark spot in 4 weeks "Let's see how my face gets better.
*For normal to oily skin
*Externa use only
*With vitamins B3 and C
*Dark spot correcting cream
Kimberly L.
Orange, CA
This product is a unknown secret. It is so affordable and did wonders for my acne hyperpigmentation.  I have recommended it to friends and family and use it from time to time to prevent those age spots. It is very thick and comes in a variety for normal and dry skin and normal to oily skin. Great for everyone!
Dulce S.
Would this work for acne scars?
Ivy K.
Do you use it like a full face moisturizer or as a spot treatment?
Wendy C.
East Boston, MA
Is it me or does this product leave the skin oily?
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I don't know how i use that. I've used but I've not seen results. Help me:(
Sarah L.
Have those with dry skin tried this?