Pond's Clarant B3 Anti-dark Moisturizing Cream, for Normal to Dry Skin,14oz Crema Aclaradora De Piel Contra Las Manchas 400gr

BY POND'S

POND'S CLARANT B3 ANTI-DARK MOISTURIZING CREAM, FOR NORMALTO OILY SKIN 14oz POND'S ACLARADORA DE ROSTRO B3 ANTI-OSCURO CREMA PARA TRATAMIENTOS ESPEC�FICOS CONTRA LAS MANCHAS 400gr

Item Weight: 2 pounds

This item: Pond's Clarant B3 Anti-dark Moisturizing Cream, for Normal to Dry Skin,14oz Crema Aclaradora De Piel $19.50; Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream 14oz, Crema Ponds Rejuvecedora Contra-Las Arrugas 400gr $18.95

Alyssa C.
Sandston
I have been using this product for about a week now and I put it on every night after washing my face. I have noticed a slight change in the acne scars on my face. Even in just a week I have noticed it has helped my scars become lighter. The scent is a little strong, but it is doable. I would definitely re-purchase this face cream!!
Ashley T.
Cassatt
I love how light it feels and how smooth it is it also helped sith some of the dark spots on my face and I have repurchased it 3 times.

back