Ponds Bio-Hydration Cream 200g - Bio-Hidratante Crema (Pack of 3)

If you have oily skin and want to minimize the oily shine and leave the skin looking fresh and healthy all day long, Ponds Bio-Hydration cream is what you need. Ponds Bio-Hydration cream is made with cotton extract and lemon peel. The combination of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ponds Bio-Hydration Cream 200g - Bio-Hidratante Crema (Pack of 3)!
This cream is both light and rich at the same time. I don't know how but it is. It is one if the best moisturizers I've used. It absorbs quickly, super moisturizes my skin, and it doesn't leave skin greasy at all. I use it all over my face and neck. It has a light, clean scent and it feels yummy to use. I love it.
Cleveland, OH
Although the ingredients are more natural, the formula was still too oily. Not easily absorbed. Makes me break out. Doesn't feel as clean as other better made brands. Not my favorite. I never got to the bottom of the jar. Won't buy again. Only recommend if nothing better, and only for drier skins.
Laredo
This product if great for dry skin. It add the hydration that your skin need. It is amazing by how just with applying a small amount of this product your skin feels refreshed , like if it was new. I’ve used this product many times since my skin can get really dry sometimes .
This product is a very good hydration cream it is very well packaged and doesn’t leak although I would improve it just a little this product has definitely met my expectations I do think there is room for improvement♥️
Purchased at: CVS
Ponds’ lotions and creams really do the trick when it comes to soothing red irritation on the face. This product is also helpful in removing makeup and softening rough, dry and chapped skin. This is a winter must-have and really heals the redness. I would recommend this cream! :)
River Grove, IL
Lucious,creamy,best facial moisturizing cream that I have had. I can see the dryness slipping away. Great stuff. Now I know why my mom used it years ago. I'm a believer!
Cold Spring (Minnesota)
Me ha encantado usar esta crema porque controla el brillo y mi zona t de grasa, es muy humectante y deja mi piel muy suave me ha gusto su fórmula por esa razón sigo usando esa crema que en verdad recomiendo mucho
Orlando, FL
This cream is my favorite right now since it gets the job of humecting done and it doesn't get oily. It works perfectly for my sensitive skin.
 I would love that the packaging were a little bit morr conveniant since it a little bit like a mess. Overall is really good and affordable
Me encanta mi crema ponds  . Me la a plico todos los dias dia y noche. Y me encanta con siente mi piel.
Muy idratatara. No creo que mejor nada en la crema ponds. E
Esmi primera ves y esto facinada con el production y si la compraria de nuevo Claro que si
Muy idratatara. No creo que mejor nada en la crema ponds. E
Bonita Spgs, FL
Very good moisturizer to use before you apply your make up or after you wash you face! It makes my skin smooth and doesn’t leave it oily or dry it out.

Looking for your answer?