BY POND'S #36 in Facial Moisturizers

This hydrating cream is specifically designed for normal to oily skin and provides lightweight moisturization with cotton extract, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Essential Features

• Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores

Key Ingredients

Cotton Extract - A skin-conditioning agent known to help the skin retain moisture and improve barrier function.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would highly recommend ponds face cream to anyone who gets dry skin on there face this product will leave your face feeling amazing and soft" in 6 reviews
OSullivan E.
OSullivan E.
It has been around for a week to acquire the Bio-Moisturizing Pond Cream to combat the dryness that creates the Clarant B3 ponds for oily skin. He used it for its effectiveness in decreasing the appearance of acne however as the days passed he noticed that my skin looked and felt dry so I decided I needed something to moisturize it. I started to see some reviews of the waterproof creams and I was hesitant to buy the H cream with sunscreen or the bio-moisturizer that does not have sunscreen but decides to buy the bio-moisturizer because it had a lighter hydration for the reason that it does not have Solar filter.
After buying the bio-moisturizing cream the first thing you notice was its smell, is a citrus scent has a similar fragrance to orange with lemon. I liked it very much for its freshness and how to use this cream in the morning is a refreshing smell. What the note was its texture, this cream has a soft texture, it is a bit more dense than water and it is quick absorption. Although this moisturizer in the sea does not leave your skin shiny but leaves the egg moisturized, soft and fresh. Among the main ingredients of this cream are Water, Mineral Oil, Ethyl Alcohol and Glycerin.
In my opinion the Bio-Moisturizer Pond is very good as it is light, fresh and does not worsen acne. What I liked is that the solar filter tubing but on the other hand the sunscreen would not allow it to be a light cream. I recommend this cream to people who need a little hydration on their faces after getting out of the shower.
Brittny C.
Brittny C.
albuquerque, new mexico
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
The ponds hydrating cream is AMAZING! I wanted to try something different since I was struggling with dry skin during the winter. One thing I would change is the packaging. If the packaging was a pump or a squeeze bottle, then it'd be magic in a bottle! BUT, other than that, this is my holy grail moisturizer. It's cooling, refreshing, smells great. There's nothing I would change about the formula. I have normal to combination skin so this works perfect for me. It doesn't make me oily. If you have dry skin, definitely try it. If you're oily, try it. See how it affects your skin because EVERYONES SKIN IS DIFFERENT :)
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
I can remember my mom using Ponds when i was a small child and how good she smelled after she washed her face and applied the cream to it. She would always save a little dab and dot it on my nose and i would drift off to sleep smelling the sweet, light, wonderful smell that i would still have a faint smell of the next morning. I am using it still as an adult and my daughter too has grown up using the good old Ponds Cold Cream. A family tradition that makes me smile every time i put it on my face because i think of my precious mother!
Millie Ann Jane B.
Millie Ann Jane B.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
I love trying new products. I came across this one in the store while looking for a new cream because my face is always dry. I have tried other products and I wasn't contented with the results. I pick this one. After a week of using, my face is not dry and flaky anymore. My skin looks healthy and hydrated. I just love looking at my face in the mirror and I was really impressed with the results.
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
I use this everyday after I shower. I used to only use moisturizer every now and then when I felt my face was dry, but I'm almost addicted to this stuff. I can really tell a difference when i forget to put this on. This moisturizer isn't too heavy and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft, and light. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin that needs that refreshing feeling.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
Ponds Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream is my go to, every day moisturizer.. I use the hydratante hydrating cream every night. It absorbs completely and doesn't leave any greasy mess behind. When I wake up in the morning, my face feel soft and fresh. I carry a small jar in my purse, in case I have to travel. That way, I made sure that I always have my Ponds available.
Elly T.
Elly T.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
I haven't been able to find this product anymore. The more and more I used it, the more I noticed how strong the scent was, and how much of a fan I wasn't anymore. When I first started using it, I actually started to like it, I felt like it helped moisturizer my skin. Although it did feel a little dry. But the once thing I was not a fan of was the strong scent.
NATHALY D.
NATHALY D.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
I love trying new products. I found it in the store in search of a new cream because my face is always dry. I have tried other products and was not happy with the results. I take it. After a week of use, my face is no longer dry and scaly. My skin looks healthy and hydrated. I love looking at my face in the mirror and I was very impressed with the results.
Bree B.
Bree B.
Fairport, NY
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
This is a serious product. This stuff makes my skin feel amazing! Its so light weight and so mositurizing. I have a serious problem witj dry skin on my face and this has not only changed my skin but its fixed all the splotchy red dry spots. I love putting this on before doing my makeup. Its so light wait it doesn't feel heavy or cakey under my fondations
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Clarks Hill , SC
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
As I have gotten older my face has started to dry out. I have tried other brands, but found I had to reapply multiple times a day. Which meant carrying it in my purse. Luckily, I finally found Pond's Bio-Hydratante light hydrating cream. I love the light feeling, I can put it on once and the fact that when I leave the house I can leave it there too.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Does it keep your face hydrated all day?
Los Angeles, CA
Did this made u breakout ?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Does this leave any oily residue?
Los Angeles, CA
Good to use before ur makeup ??
Ana B.
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody have an allergic reaction to this cram ?