Add a Photo

By POND'S
#6 in Facial Moisturizers

This hydrating cream is specifically designed for normal to oily skin and provides lightweight moisturization with cotton extract, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Essential Features

• Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores

Key Ingredients

Cotton Extract - A skin-conditioning agent known to help the skin retain moisture and improve barrier function.

Photos (47)
OSullivan E.
OSullivan E.
It has been around for a week to acquire the Bio-Moisturizing Pond Cream to combat the dryness that creates the Clarant B3 ponds for oily skin. He used it for its effectiveness in decreasing the appearance of acne however as the days passed he noticed that my skin looked and felt dry so I decided I needed something to moisturize it. I started to see some reviews of the waterproof creams and I was hesitant to buy the H cream with sunscreen or the bio-moisturizer that does not have sunscreen but decides to buy the bio-moisturizer because it had a lighter hydration for the reason that it does not have Solar filter.
After buying the bio-moisturizing cream the first thing you notice was its smell, is a citrus scent has a similar fragrance to orange with lemon. I liked it very much for its freshness and how to use this cream in the morning is a refreshing smell. What the note was its texture, this cream has a soft texture, it is a bit more dense than water and it is quick absorption. Although this moisturizer in the sea does not leave your skin shiny but leaves the egg moisturized, soft and fresh. Among the main ingredients of this cream are Water, Mineral Oil, Ethyl Alcohol and Glycerin.
In my opinion the Bio-Moisturizer Pond is very good as it is light, fresh and does not worsen acne. What I liked is that the solar filter tubing but on the other hand the sunscreen would not allow it to be a light cream. I recommend this cream to people who need a little hydration on their faces after getting out of the shower.
Cassandra N.
Cassandra N.
Hallsville, Tx
Jan. 6, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
Love this product. I've used tons of moisturizers (keep in mind I'm only 20) and this was my favorite. My face tends to get dry from the makeup I wear and I don't like a heavy moisturizer because I go to sleep after I apply at night and it tends to get on my pillow. But not this one, it's so light and creamy and smells good. It absorbs into my skin super quick so I don't have to worry about my face staying wet. I wake up with hydrated skin and no cream on my pillow and that's what I like! Perfect light weight moisturizer that gets the job done and smells great. 5/5 worth the price, affordable. Can find it pretty much anywhere too!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ
Feb. 29, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
I just started using this cream two days ago and I am so impressed. My senior citizen (that's all I'm saying) skin looks hydrated, plumped up, and thicker. I've been wasting so much money on all types of expensive skin care over the years and none of them ever showed any difference; in fact, some of them really irritated my skin so I was getting desperate. I read about this Ponds cream on a beauty forum and decided to try it. Boy, what a wonderful surprise. Now I'm not saying it reduced wrinkles or sagging, but it sure did plump up my skin and it is glowing and my makeup goes on beautifully. Won't go back to any other skin care.
Brittny C.
Brittny C.
albuquerque, new mexico
April 18, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
The ponds hydrating cream is AMAZING! I wanted to try something different since I was struggling with dry skin during the winter. One thing I would change is the packaging. If the packaging was a pump or a squeeze bottle, then it'd be magic in a bottle! BUT, other than that, this is my holy grail moisturizer. It's cooling, refreshing, smells great. There's nothing I would change about the formula. I have normal to combination skin so this works perfect for me. It doesn't make me oily. If you have dry skin, definitely try it. If you're oily, try it. See how it affects your skin because EVERYONES SKIN IS DIFFERENT :)
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
I can remember my mom using Ponds when i was a small child and how good she smelled after she washed her face and applied the cream to it. She would always save a little dab and dot it on my nose and i would drift off to sleep smelling the sweet, light, wonderful smell that i would still have a faint smell of the next morning. I am using it still as an adult and my daughter too has grown up using the good old Ponds Cold Cream. A family tradition that makes me smile every time i put it on my face because i think of my precious mother!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jan. 28, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
This is a great face lotion. It's does have a light clean scent. I have dermatological issues on my face and my face can be sensitive to products but this cream does not cause any issues. It says it is Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic. It's a very light cream and absorbs quickly. It is mineral oil based, so if you don't want that product, avoid this product. I wish it came in a smaller container and or a tube , so that I'm not always digging my fingers into the tub to get some out.
Jan. 9, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
I have never found a moisturizer that feels so light. I have very dry skin, but when I use a hydrating moisturizer it always feels too heavy. I found this on clearance at Walgreens and decided to give it a try, and abo lately fell in love. It comes with a lot of product (talking about like 3-4 months for me; and I used it everyday twice a day), it smells so fresh and clean. I love it. Will purchase it full priced.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
La Canada, CA
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
Am I mermaid slicking my fins and face through the fresh waters of the pacific? No I'm Michelle, and live on land. But I don't know the difference. This confusion is thanks to this moisturizer. I'm not a fan of scents. Anything too heady or perfumey and I'm jumping ship. However, I love this scent. It's refreshing and soothing. The cream itself? It's great! Very moisturizing without the fear of clogging.
Millie Ann Jane B.
Millie Ann Jane B.
Silverdale, WA
March 1, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: POND's Bio-Hydratante Light Hydrating Cream 14.1 oz
I love trying new products. I came across this one in the store while looking for a new cream because my face is always dry. I have tried other products and I wasn't contented with the results. I pick this one. After a week of using, my face is not dry and flaky anymore. My skin looks healthy and hydrated. I just love looking at my face in the mirror and I was really impressed with the results.
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
I use this everyday after I shower. I used to only use moisturizer every now and then when I felt my face was dry, but I'm almost addicted to this stuff. I can really tell a difference when i forget to put this on. This moisturizer isn't too heavy and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft, and light. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin that needs that refreshing feeling.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Does it keep your face hydrated all day?
Los Angeles, CA
Did this made u breakout ?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Does this leave any oily residue?
Los Angeles, CA
Good to use before ur makeup ??
Ana B.
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody have an allergic reaction to this cram ?