BY POND'S #15 in Facial Moisturizers

This hydrating cream is specifically designed for normal to oily skin and provides lightweight moisturization with cotton extract, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Essential Features

• Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores

Key Ingredients

Cotton Extract - A skin-conditioning agent known to help the skin retain moisture and improve barrier function.

• Has anyone ever had trouble with these breaking them out? I have ...1 Answers
  • Would you like to use this product, it is used for oily skin? I o...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your face hydrated all day?23 Answers
Reviews (2004)
  • "I would highly recommend ponds face cream to anyone who gets dry skin on there face this product will leave your face feeling amazing and soft" in 6 reviews
Mo O.
Wellsville
Ponds is just amazing! Makes your skin feel so refreshed and soft! I also use the face cleanser cream which gets ALL of your mascara and eyeliner off without leaving any residue behind paired with this moisturizing cream just works wonders!POND’S® Cold Cream CleanserPond's Crema S Facial Cream
Betsaida F.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert

Surprisingly, after 1 use I noticed a huge difference in my face. My face seemed less dry and I didn't break out. I love it. It makes my face feel hydrated. It doesn't leave a greasy face. I highly recommend this.
It's not just great for your face but for any part of your body that is very dry.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was horrible, made my skin break out into a huge allergic reaction rash. I was very disappointed with this product because ponds is such a classic brand. They are always advertising that they use natural ingredients but this was not the case
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this, I use it as a primer before applying my makeup and it works really well, and the good thing is that is not expensive and you can find it everywhere, I really recommend this product to everyone reading this 👍🏻
Victoria H.
Wool Market
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love the brand ponds! all of there products are not harsh and work very well! all their products are a very reasonable price and i have used their products for a while and will defiantly continue to buy them!
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase this item at my local HEB.  I like how Pond's has great prices.  I love how I can apply this after washing my face and not have to wake up with an oily face.  It appears to be effective, as I apply it not only to my face but to my neck,  the only downside is the smell.  It reminds me of hotel bathrooms for some reason, but a quick fix is the shower in the morning.
Erika E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and high quality,need I say more?
I love Ponds brand so when I saw this I had to try!!
It actually moisturizes my face and keeps my skin from drying out in the cooler months.
Was not disappointed!
Marjorie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I wash my face morning/night I always apply because of the softness my face keeps with this lotion!! My friends with dry skin ask me how it’s so soft and I tell them to get it like, yesterday! My fav!
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy the extra large jar and use this as a body lotion, specially on winter. I grownup using this as body lotion, I know is intented as a face lotion, we used this for face and body the results aporetty amazing. Will buy this again, recommend this one on winter and the C on summer.
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smell good, my face is extra dry and this cream help me a lot to keep it soft. I use this cream before apply my make up and before go to bed. I bough this one in Walmart, I bought the big cream, the price is valuable.
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Does it keep your face hydrated all day?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Did this made u breakout ?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Good to use before ur makeup ??
Karen H.
Does this leave any oily residue?
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody have an allergic reaction to this cram ?