BY POND'S #46 in Makeup Remover

• What was your experience with this pond's makeup remover?3 Answers
  • What's the smell like ? 2 Answers
Hillary G.
 It's one of the best makeup remover. I chose this product to give the review because it is one of my favorites and I have enough time using it, I use it at night after removing makeup and this helps me to moisturize my skin and in turn to remove the last remnants of makeup that remain. It is very good for dry skin. I love it because with only product in the cotton reaches for the whole face and even the neck. I recommend it!!
Gabriela A.
Make-up remover is an essential item for every makeup girl, this one I really like, you can apply it with a cotton or just spread it gently with your hands, in my opinion it is something oily but not annoying, you simply rinse the product of your Face and ready! An extra point that has this make-up remover is that it leaves your face hydrated and with a pleasant feeling of freshness! I buy it whenever it is finished and I recommend it!
Beky B.
I bought the green version, I liked it very much, it eliminated all the
makeup very well and it never gave me allergy or itchiness, Peeeero I
heard that the blue was better, so I ran to buy it when I finished the
green. WHAT IF! is better!!!The
main difference is that blue is more "oily" and removes much easier
makeup. The good thing is that it leaves nothing greasy feeling on the
skin, quite the opposite !! But leave the area hydrated and without redness.In short, I love it !!! It is a very good eye cleanser, removes everything perfect, does not irritate the area or produce allergy. It is also quite inexpensive.No doubt, I would buy again and I recommend it
Laura A.
OMG, well, I did not know which product to choose to give Ponds review because most of them I've tried and it's a brand that I love. It's very good. I chose this product to give the review because it is one of my favorites and I have enough time using it, I use it at night after removing makeup and this helps me to moisturize my skin and in turn to remove the last remnants of makeup that remain. It is very good for dry skin. I love it because with only product in the cotton reaches for the whole face and even the neck. I recommend it!!
Meliberth Y.
Doral, FL

Si he sido muy bueno, pero mi piel es muy sensible he irritado después de usarlo. Si bien es cierto que es bifásico, pero al final se seca y deja la piel un poco apretada. A veces, vengo de la calle, me lo quito, y me vuelvo a maquillarse para hacer algún tutorial o algo así, y créanme lo pienso dos veces por el hecho de que con sólo un paso deja la piel un poco sensible.

Si te desmaquilla bien, sobre todo el rímel de la pestaña impermeable, pero me seco mi piel, por supuesto ese cambio lo veo unos 3 meses a aquí
Es uno de los mejores desmaquillantes que he probado. Lo único que no me gusta es que en algunas ocasiones la piel queda muy grasosa, a pesar de que me lavo la cara luego de aplicarlo, a la mañana siguiente amanece grasa pero eso depende de la cantidad de maquillaje que utilice
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
I love it!Makeup remover, an item that can not miss in my kit! If I lack a new make-up remover and a mascara, I prefer to buy the make-up remover, it's very very important in my opinion. This Ponds probe about 6 months ago, I liked it a lot, leaving the skin clean and dry, unlike other make-up removers that leave the skin very greasy. This with little amount eliminates any type of makeup, and for girls like me that we put many layers of mascara this is perfect, you should not rub your eyes much to remove it and that something I really like.
Ivette U.
Excelente desmaquillante bifásico, lo recomiendo, Que Elimina el maquillaje de Una Sola Pasada, y en especial los hijo Que a prueba de agua es perfecta para ESTO, también Facilita la limpieza de los labios Cuando Se utilizació barras de labios mate de larga Duración, uno de los mejores de maquillaje Quitar lo he utilizado en mi vida, Recomendado
Alli R.
I use this to remove my makeup sometimes and I love how it doesn't feel like I'm putting grease on my face! It is so gentle and I can feel that it removes the makeup from my pores. I am a repeat user of ponds because their products are amazing for the price! You can find ponds products at any local drugstore!
maninder k.
I used this product few times since I bought it. I prefer the wipes to help me remove my make up but this also helps along w the wipes for sure. It's quite effective but I would go for the make up removal wipes. It's a great product just not made for my skin. It broke me out. But it does the job
Yoselin R.
8588 NW TH STREET DORAL FLORIDA
What was your experience with this pond's makeup remover?
Monica H.