POND's Bio Hydratante Cream

This hydrating cream is specifically designed for normal to oily skin and provides lightweight moisturization with cotton extract, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Benefits: This moisturizer is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.

How To: After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily.

Es para todo tipo de pieles? me encantarĂ­a probarla y dar mi opiniĂłn
Que debo aplicar?
This is good for oily skin?
Start your review of POND's Bio Hydratante Cream!
Product Highlights
“I love this product, it's great for my dry skin! Very hydrating and moisturizing, I love all ponds products in general.” in reviews
“I love this cream! It works great on my face, especially since I have dry skin!” in reviews
“...goes a long way, so the jar will last you ages. This doesn't irritate my sensitive and normal/dry skin. ” in reviews
Cassandra N.
Longview , TX
Love this product. I've used tons of moisturizers (keep in mind I'm only 20) and this was my favorite. My face tends to get dry from the makeup I wear and I don't like a heavy moisturizer because I go to sleep after I apply at night and it tends to get on my pillow. But not this one, it's so light and creamy and smells good. It absorbs into my skin super quick so I don't have to worry about my face staying wet. I wake up with hydrated skin and no cream on my pillow and that's what I like! Perfect light weight moisturizer that gets the job done and smells great. 5/5 worth the price, affordable. Can find it pretty much anywhere too!
Naree D.
san francisco, CA
My friend told me to try this one and it was alright, I like the pink one more. It did help my skin become a bit hydrate, but also oily as well
Lena P.
POND's Bio Hydratante Cream uploaded by Lena P.
My favorite of ponds to hydrate the skin also does not leave the skin oily and I love that your skin will feel fresh and clean 🧼
sukada R.
Rockaway, NJ
I have dry skin and during winters my skin becomes very dry. Ponds Bio Hydrate cream is so refreshing and keeps my skin clean and soft. I just Love it!
Jordyn G.
Norton, ks
I love this moisturizer!! my skin is normally very dry and if I don't use this my skin just hurts!! so glad I have found this
Michelle C.
La Canada Flt, CA
Am I mermaid slicking my fins and face through the fresh waters of the pacific? No I'm Michelle, and live on land. But I don't know the difference. This confusion is thanks to this moisturizer. I'm not a fan of scents. Anything too heady or perfumey and I'm jumping ship. However, I love this scent. It's refreshing and soothing. The cream itself? It's great! Very moisturizing without the fear of clogging.
Pajying M.
Milwaukee, WI
I would not recommend this face cream for those who have oily skin. I have oily skin and it just makes my face even more oilier than before. Those with dry skin this would work better for you. This product can be found at your local drugstore under $10.00.
Haley P.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have acne and this product does not irritate it at all. It is light on the skin and allows my face to breathe! I have not found my face to be greasy in the morning but actually feels refreshed. i would recommend this product.
Pao B.
Oakland , CA
it is good and its price is adequate but the face is a little greasy after using it, if it is smeared the packaging is difficult to open l close
julieth P.
colorados longmont
POND's Bio Hydratante Cream uploaded by julieth P.
I use this product every morning I recommend it is very good my skin is oily and at the time of applying it ,it leaves my skin looking better for 4 hours it keeps it hydrated and perfect It is very cheap You can find it in shopping centers and pharmacies

285 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria L.
Richmond Hill, NY
Liss L.
Tungurahua
Denialyse M.
Hartford, CT
il y a 2 ans
Elizeth P. • il y a 2 ans
Es muy buena la piel se siente fresca ,sin esa sensaciĂłn grasosa que aveces deja la crema
anna M.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
POND's Bio Hydratante Cream what can you tell me about this cream?
anna M. • il y a 2 ans
Thank you.some people dont love it andI remember my mom had this cream in my childhood. I will definitely try