BY POND'S #97 in Facial Moisturizers

This hydrating cream is specifically designed for normal to oily skin and provides lightweight moisturization with cotton extract, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Benefits: This moisturizer is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.

How To: After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily.

• Has anyone ever had trouble with these breaking them out? I have ...1 Answers
  • Would you like to use this product, it is used for oily skin? I o...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your face hydrated all day?23 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Stephanie B.
I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter, and I really need a product that will set on my face and moisturize heavily throughout the night. This is a great product for that! I slather it on before bed and it makes my skin soft in the morning. The price point is also amazing - under $7 for a giant tub of it! The smell is a little off putting (almost like sunscreen), but like I said I only sleep in it so the smell is okay for that. Also, be careful not to get it in your eyes! If you do, it's really thick so it's hard to wash out! Overall this product definitely earned a place in my everyday skin care routine. I will be replacing my more expensive Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with this product!
LiLi G.
miami, FL
This cream is more light in consistency but really moisturizes like it says. If you're looking for something lightweight, moisturizing, and great in smell, then go for this product. Oh yeah, this cream is also scented, not like other Pond's creams. So, overall, a great product to use, but be prepared that it's not your average Pond's product.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I ran out of my usual moisturizer so this was a nice substitute before I went back to Renewed Hope in a Jar. I have oily and acne prone skin so I don’t like layering too many products, let alone heavy products on my face. This goes on a light and a little goes a long way. My skin does not feel greasy afterwards which is a plus.
Mo O.
Ponds is just amazing! Makes your skin feel so refreshed and soft! I also use the face cleanser cream which gets ALL of your mascara and eyeliner off without leaving any residue behind paired with this moisturizing cream just works wonders!POND's Cold Cream CleanserPOND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S
Geraldine T.
Union City , NJ
Mi piel suele secarse mucho después que me lavo la cara. Esta crema me ayuda bastante a hidratar mi rostro me deja una sensación de suavidad me encanta :) mi mama también la usa y nos encanta. La recomiendo. POND's Bio Hydratante Cream
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
Very hydrating cream! This brand has such great packaging and the quality of there product speaks for itself. I love the feeling of a good light moisturizer! It's great when it's not too thick and sits on top of your skin, this one soaks right up leaving your skin elastic and moisturizer with no residue.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
For a four dollar creAm I really can’t complain. A little goes a long wAy and it’s a light weight formula. It soaked into my skin pretty decent but there was a little bit of a greasy feeling residue. Definitely room for improvement but a great drug store option.
Lia H.
I highly recommend this brand for dry skin. It is incredibly moisturizing and thick without being too tacky. I have dry skin and use it at night during the summer when I need a lot of moisture. It has a mild to no fragrance and helps with the dryness of my T-zone!
Erika E.
Affordable and high quality,need I say more?
I love Ponds brand so when I saw this I had to try!!
It actually moisturizes my face and keeps my skin from drying out in the cooler months.
Was not disappointed!
Morgan H.
This is an amazing product! I love the way it made my skin feel! I bought it at Walmart! It's very gentle on my skin! However, the price is a little too much for the size that you get in this product!
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Does it keep your face hydrated all day?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Did this made u breakout ?
Karen H.
Does this leave any oily residue?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Good to use before ur makeup ??
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody have an allergic reaction to this cram ?