POND's Bio Hydratante Cream

This hydrating cream is specifically designed for normal to oily skin and provides lightweight moisturization with cotton extract, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Benefits: This moisturizer is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.

How To: After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily.

POND's Bio Hydratante Cream what can you tell me about this cream?
Es muy bueno este producto para el rostro?
Start your review of POND's Bio Hydratante Cream!
Product Highlights
“I love this product, it's great for my dry skin! Very hydrating and moisturizing, I love all ponds products in general.” in reviews
“I love this cream! It works great on my face, especially since I have dry skin!” in reviews
“...goes a long way, so the jar will last you ages. This doesn't irritate my sensitive and normal/dry skin. ” in reviews
Lynn, MA
I use lots of products for acne prone sking and we all now most of them cause dryness on our skin, this is just amazing the consistency is super thin, dries out instantly and makes you feel as if nothing were on your face all the while doing its magic on you... I got this and said bye to my dry skin.
Spring Branch, TX
This stuff is amazing! It really does hydrate. I put it on before I apply makeup and after taking it off. It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. Also, it is very affordable and it comes with a lot of product. I love the fact that it comes in a tub, that way I know I'm not wasting any product!
150 Avenue de Strasbourg Nancy france
This cream it's just perfect for dry skin because I just have I dry skin and a sensitive skin then this one work perfectly for me I recommend this pond's cream too any girls if they have a sensitive and dry skin that's the perfect one .
Bronx, NY
Really great feels so good on my skin keeps my skin moisturized very effective... very gentle on skin doesn't bother me I got mine from target where I work have two it's pretty good smells great
Odenville, AL
Ponds products are always amazing! Great quality and they actually do what they claim to do. They are also very affordable and can be found at your local drugstore! I love this product and it stays in my daily skincare routine!
The Ponds skincare line is so good! I feel like people are just recognizing this line even though it's been out for so long and I think it's because they've begun revamping the packaging. Anyway, this product is light and safe for sensitive skin! It leaves you feeling moisturized and soft!
This cream is very moisturizing. It makes my skin feel extremely soft and smooth. Also, the product lasts quite a while, and doesn't run out quickly. the packaging is great.
San antonio
I recommend this product. Very smooth for sensitive skin. I like wearing it makes my skin soft. Makes my face look shiny but not greasy.
Cleveland, OH
I highly recommend it because it is one of my favorites it helps me with my acne if you have oily skin or acne you have to try it
Independence, MO
I love this cream for my dry skin. It doesn't make my skin feel oily and it really moisturizes my face.

276 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington
il y a 14 jours
POND's Bio Hydratante Cream what can you tell me about this cream?
anna M. • il y a 12 jours
Thank you.some people dont love it andI remember my mom had this cream in my childhood. I will definitely try
Oberá
il y a un an
Samantha B. • il y a un an
I used it for my dry skin and it helped. I think using something more geared for just oily skin will be youe best bet
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Ella M. • il y a un an
It is very affordable and quality is good. I received some from Influenster and I am still using it. Quickly absorb into skin and very light texture. For the price and quality I would give five stars and recommended.