BY POND'S

This hydrating cream is specifically designed for normal to oily skin and provides lightweight moisturization with cotton extract, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Benefits: This moisturizer is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.

How To: After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily.

• Has anyone ever had trouble with these breaking them out?...1 Answers
  • Would you like to use this product, it is used for oily s...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your face hydrated all day?23 Answers
Reviews (2051)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product, it's great for my dry skin! Very hydrating and moisturizing, I love all ponds products in general." in 252 reviews
  • "I love this cream! It works great on my face, especially since I have dry skin!" in 227 reviews
  • "I love Ponds Bio Hydrante moisturizer. It's very lightweight and perfect for daily use. It has a light scent to it, dries quickly, and smooths out your skin. Like other Ponds products, a little goes a long way, so the jar will last you ages. This doesn't irritate my sensitive and normal/dry skin. " in 78 reviews
Monica C.
Provo, UT
It is probably the best moisturizing facial cream. I bought it three times and I love it, I apply it every night on my face and the days I will be at home doing cleaning also use it. I have a problem in the skin of the face that makes the leather loose all the time and this cream helps me not to go through and look smooth.
Stephanie B.
I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter, and I really need a product that will set on my face and moisturize heavily throughout the night. This is a great product for that! I slather it on before bed and it makes my skin soft in the morning. The price point is also amazing - under $7 for a giant tub of it! The smell is a little off putting (almost like sunscreen), but like I said I only sleep in it so the smell is okay for that. Also, be careful not to get it in your eyes! If you do, it's really thick so it's hard to wash out! Overall this product definitely earned a place in my everyday skin care routine. I will be replacing my more expensive Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with this product!
Mo O.
Wellsville
Ponds is just amazing! Makes your skin feel so refreshed and soft! I also use the face cleanser cream which gets ALL of your mascara and eyeliner off without leaving any residue behind paired with this moisturizing cream just works wonders!POND's Cold Cream CleanserPOND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Mi piel suele secarse mucho después que me lavo la cara. Esta crema me ayuda bastante a hidratar mi rostro me deja una sensación de suavidad me encanta :) mi mama también la usa y nos encanta. La recomiendo. POND's Bio Hydratante Cream
Erika E.
Affordable and high quality,need I say more?
I love Ponds brand so when I saw this I had to try!!
It actually moisturizes my face and keeps my skin from drying out in the cooler months.
Was not disappointed!
Morgan H.
Lynco
This is an amazing product! I love the way it made my skin feel! I bought it at Walmart! It's very gentle on my skin! However, the price is a little too much for the size that you get in this product!
Scarleth R.
I’ve truly enjoy using this moisturizer, I have combination skin and I needed a moisturizer that didn’t make my skin feel oily and this was it. It’s also not expensive it was about $10 dollars at Walmart. I recommend this product 100%.
Maria B.
virgina
All the products of Pond's I love their creams are too good for the skin, I love the moisturizer and moisturizer because they are the fundamentals for the skin.POND's Bio Hydratante Cream
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Wasn't for me, but could work wonders for someone else. It isn't tremendously pricey, so that is good, but I just didn't like how it felt my skin feel. The product is probably fine for someone with skin more fitted for it.
member-bb3dd
I LOVE POND’s hydrating cream. I use Pond’s as a base moisturizer, and I add several natural ingredients to it, stir the mixture, and split the jar contents with my mother. Mother absolutely loves my mixture and is always wanting more when she runs out. I call the mixture “my potion”. It’s wonderful!
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Does it keep your face hydrated all day?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Did this made u breakout ?
Karen H.
Does this leave any oily residue?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Good to use before ur makeup ??
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody have an allergic reaction to this cram ?