BY POND'S #90 in Makeup Remover

jessica A.
Medley, FL
PERSONAL DESCRIPTION: I have normal to dry skin, depending on various factors (ex.climate). Since my hormones are constantly erratic. My eye area is especially sensitive so I avoid irritating ingredients. My skin is extremely sensitive and acne prone.

PACKAGING: The bottle is thin and transparent. The cap dispenser is small and hygienic. Overall, the design is very simple and practical.

PRODUCT CLAIMS: Hypoallergenic, Ophthalmologist tested, non-greasy, safe for sensitive skin and contact lens wearer, Vitamin E and grape seed extract maintains moisture and leaves skin feeling firmer

PRICE: The 4.0 fluid ounces (118 mL) originally retailed for $10.99. I purchased this makeup remover from Amazon, the main distributor for this product. This is slightly more expensive compared to most drugstore makeup removers. However, the effectiveness of this product mitigates the cost.

APPLICATION: As instructed, I shook the bottle and dispensed the product on a cotton ball. I use a cotton ball to remove my eyeliner and mascara. I only need a miniscule amount for both eyes. The solution remains effective so I can reuse the product when necessary. After using this product, my face was not dry or irritated. There was no oily residue.

I experimented with various waterproof makeup and the results were extraordinary. My eye area is extremely sensitive and prone to severe allergic reactions. Fortunately, my eye area appears refreshed and moisturized after application. There is no stinging sensation after applying this makeup remover. However, this product has a chemical but unobtrusive scent.

As others have noted, this product is very comparable to Lanc�me�s Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up. Personally, I believe Pond�s is more effective and definitely more economical. I have used this product faithfully for 3 years and was mortified when it was discontinued.

OVERALL: Pond�s Bare and Repair Conditioning Eye Makeup remover is effective and gentle. Even the most stubborn waterproof makeup will wane. Throughout my experience, I never experienced any allergic reaction or break outs after using this product. Unfortunately, it is no longer available in most retail stores.
brandi w.
I am usually not a huge fan of using make up remover around my eyes because i hate how it leaves my skin feeling oily. This ponds eye make up remover is nothing like any i have ever used before. I love the way my skin feels after i use it. So refreshed and clean. ThIs is a little more expensive than what i typically would use but it also seems to go a lot further than any of the other brands i have used previously, so i would say its worth the extra money.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Pond's is a brand of beauty and health care products, currently are owned by the paren't company multinational corporation Unilever.
Daily I use my makeup remover brand Pond's, and the truth is very good, removes makeup instantly immediately, leaves no residue, is the brand that I would stay and not change it for another brand, I really like this remover, excellent quality, a very good product, I recommend it 100%
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
Good cleanser, removes all my makeup, doesn't leave skin tight ,and despite its wonderful scent hasn't bothered my sensitive skin and roseacea. Can actually say it does make skin luminous if massaged for 30 seconds or more after a weeks use noticed less roseacea bumps and soft smooth texture with a bit of a glow. On my second bottle thanks to those results. Actually liked it more than my Elizabeth Grant cleanser.
Victoria D.
Winston salem, Nc
This is my go to make up remover, it isn't to harsh and doesn't make me force it off. It's very gentle and get everything off in a couple wipes and that's even with a full eye makeup. It does struggle sometimes with my extensive amount of mascara but other than that i love this product. The fact that i don't have to struggle or have my eye break out after i keep it on hand at all times.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
Really love this product! Most experiences I have had with eye make removers have not been that great due to the greasiness left behind. I do not experience that with this product, though! You do not have to scrub at your eyes to remove all your makeup, either. The process is very gentle, which is great since the skin around your eyes is very sensitive.
Tiffany B.
Tustin, CA
I think I have finally found it!. I make-up remover wipe that I can say that I am super satisfied with. These Pond's Wet Cleansing Towels are so awesome. Not only do that take all of your make-up (this includes stubborn mascara), but they are a not at all drying to my sensitive skin. I think its the Vitamin E that is in it... Either way I love it!!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Its a great eye make up remover and leaves not too much oily residue. removes as well waterproof Mascara without any problems and your eyes feel nice soft and clean afterwards. the price is okay for 4 oz so i def recommend this item to others and would suggest to buy it either at walmart or target, CVS, Rite Aid etc are too expensive
francelys t.
I have used many products that claim to remove eye make-up, this one actually does the job.
It is very gentle, which I feel is most important. It does not cause an irritation and is
does not leave a film of oil or any residue in the eye, which can happen with other products.

I recommend this product, you will not be disappointed.
Jodi L.
The Ponds Bare and Repair conditioning eye make up remover I gave three stars because while it does remove eye make up, you really have to rub the product on your eyes repeatedly to get the eye make up off. It does feel somewhat oily on the skin as well. I feel that it is priced okay, but would like more of a quality product.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this remove waterproof mascara?
Becki D.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this oil free?
Samara B.
Kilkenny
Does this irritate the skin ?
Terrika R.
Does this burn or cause any irritation?
Hannah G.
Was wondering if any one had a burning sensation while using this ?