BY POND'S #82 in Makeup Remover

Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I use this makeup remover often It really helps my skin regiment and preventing breakouts... I bought it at Walmart and its was affordable I like the size of the remover it lasts a long time depending on usage of course but I am very liberal so I think it lasts a while I like the subtle scent and it doesn't leave a weird residue on my face I would recommend to others
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
I am "newer" to eye makeup remover. Once I realized I needed to try something I bought Ponds Bare and Reapair Conditioning Eye Makeup remover. I feel like I can make my skin feel better, and be healthier by getting all the make up off every night.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
I use a lot of make up removers .. usually cause my makeup is waterproof or very hard to take off .. this one works very good !! Takes it all off with a cotton swab and your face feels so smooth too
Hillary G.
Hola! Me gusta mucho este desmaquillante por muchos puntos primero es delicado pero en el sentido de que no pica o arde en la piel ni en los ojos pero quita todo el maquillaje sin tener que restregarlo demasiado por la cara, Tiene un olor muy suave y para nada desagradable, con una cantidad pequeña es suficiente para quitar el maquillaje.

He probado muchos desmaquillante tanto de farmacias como high end brands y también de varias formas en crema, en liquido, en aceites, y de verdad que este es mi favorito del momento, yo sufro de acné no muy severo pero si me salen muchos puntos blancos y puntos negros y de verdad siento que es bastante delicado en ese sentido con mi piel no me la empeora ni me la pone roja..

En fin de verdad les recomiendo mucho este desmaquillante y no solo para los ojos si no para toda la piel. ME GUSTA UN MONTÓN!! <3 espero y les ayude esta reseña..
Meghan G.

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION: I have normal to dry skin, depending on various factors (ex.climate). Since I am a teenager, my hormones are constantly erratic. My eye area is especially sensitive so I avoid irritating ingredients. My skin is extremely sensitive and acne prone.

PACKAGING: The bottle is thin and transparent. The cap dispenser is small and hygienic. Overall, the design is very simple and practical.

PRODUCT CLAIMS: Hypoallergenic, Ophthalmologist tested, non-greasy, safe for sensitive skin and contact lens wearer, Vitamin E and grape seed extract maintains moisture and leaves skin feeling firmer

PRICE: The 4.0 fluid ounces (118 mL) originally retailed for $10.99. I purchased this makeup remover from Amazon, the main distributor for this product. This is slightly more expensive compared to most drugstore makeup removers. However, the effectiveness of this product mitigates the cost.

APPLICATION: As instructed, I shook the bottle and dispensed the product on a cotton ball. I use a cotton ball to remove my eyeliner and mascara. I only need a miniscule amount for both eyes. The solution remains effective so I can reuse the product when necessary. After using this product, my face was not dry or irritated. There was no oily residue.

I experimented with various waterproof makeup and the results were extraordinary. My eye area is extremely sensitive and prone to severe allergic reactions. Fortunately, my eye area appears refreshed and moisturized after application. There is no stinging sensation after applying this makeup remover. However, this product has a chemical but unobtrusive scent.

As others have noted, this product is very comparable to Lancomes Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up. Personally, I believe Ponds is more effective and definitely more economical. I have used this product faithfully for 3 years and was mortified when it was discontinued.

OVERALL: Ponds Bare and Repair Conditioning Eye Makeup remover is effective and gentle. Even the most stubborn waterproof makeup will wane. Throughout my experience, I never experienced any allergic reaction or break outs after using this product. Unfortunately, it is no longer available in most retail stores.
GilmaЯi Q.
Sunrise , FL
I have used many products that claim to remove eye make-up, this one actually does the job.
It is very gentle, which I feel is most important. It does not cause an irritation and is
does not leave a film of oil or any residue in the eye, which can happen with other products.Pond's® Bare & Repair Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover
Stacy R.
I have use this product for years. I love how silky smooth my eyes feel after I have removed my eye make up. I've never had a problem with irritation on my eyes. I believe this product works very well. It is not expensive and you can find it at almost any store or drugstore.
Jess B.
Walnut cove, North Carolina
LOVE this makeup remover! It's so gentle and easy to use! This is the only remover that doesn't burn the hell out of my eyes! The price is reasonable. The packaging is perfect for traveling as well! I would definitely buy this product again! Would recommend 10/10
Kate S.
Bentonville
I prefer wipes, but for a liquid/gel this worked great with cotton balls especially around my eye area. Some mascaras are hard to get off but this product worked well. I would say for others to try it.
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I used this product to remove my eyeshadow at night. It's gentle and it removes the my makeup easily.  The smell is not overbearing. The packaging is nice. I brought it on amazon. The price was not bad for the amount. I will purchase it in the future.
laura j.
How well does this remove waterproof mascara?
Becki D.
Bowling Green, KY
Is this oil free?
Samara B.
Kilkenny
Does this irritate the skin ?
Terrika R.
Does this burn or cause any irritation?
Hannah G.
Was wondering if any one had a burning sensation while using this ?