POND'S ?awless white Deep Whitening facial Foam (net wt 3.5 Oz. or 100 Gram.) uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY USA

Pond's Flawless White Facial foam The skin can reduce the appearance of dark spots faded look Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam GenActiv TM formula is enriched with a combination of beads, small pink scrubs. To help exfoliate dead skin.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sobia J.
It's a good product and good value for money. Gives enough smooth lather that clears up your face from dirt and sweat and doesn't dry up your skin afterwards. Budget friendly and a good smelling product Pond's - Flawless White Ultra Luminous Facial Foam 100g
Deenie S.
Singapore, Singapore
been using this for a month or so and I'm loving it! so far it doesn't make my skin act weird or break out. it has tiny beads in them but I don't think they do anything. However, my skin really is brighter now that I use this at least twice a day. When I'm lazy, I'll just wash my full face of makeup using this, twice(I have oily skin), and there'll be no makeup residue on my cotton pads after toning!
Alejandra M.
Bogotá D.C
I use it everyday and it is really gente with my skin, it is true that it´s daily use, it leaves your skin clean and helps you to fight oily skin so I really recommend it!
Andrea M.
I'm absolutly in love with this product!
I have used it for the last two years and even if this is not for acne problems, you can be sure this is going to give you a very deep clean.
This minimize ance marks, sun stains and clean pores.
Also, this contains exfoliating grains and smells delicious. Hope Pond's never discontinue this, is the paradise of skin care products.